Political correctness…

Progressives can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them and will destroy real history for the sake of political Correctness...

With Confederate flags gone, Civil War museum will close
Entirely the museum's choice. Also didn't HAVE to remove the flags, according to the article.
It's dumb to remove them from the museum. Maybe not flying them outside would be appropriate, but inside? Hell, it's a Civil War museum! It was moronic to ask them to be removed, imo.

• Banned
Progressives can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them and will destroy real history for the sake of political Correctness...

That's remarkable, they've surrender almost as fast as the South. How appropriate.
:lmao:
With political correctness the way it is in this country there is no room for any sort of freedom and individuality…
Progressives cannot tolerate anybody that disagrees with them… fact

The Commissioner's request was stupid and I am sadden that the museum will be closing. The Nash Farm Battlefield and Museum's collection is pretty awesome.

• Banned
The Commissioner's request was stupid and I am sadden that the museum will be closing. The Nash Farm Battlefield and Museum's collection is pretty awesome.
Progressives want history to be, what they want it to be that's just a fact.

• Banned

from what i understand, the choice was their own based on events around them. i have yet to read anyone saying this is a forced moved.

sad, i agree, that people will remove history. i've never been a fan of that. but unless i misread this was their own decision.

The winners write the history books.
Political correctness is the death of the individual and any sort of freedom… Fact
PC is simply annoying, and stop being a drama queen.

I guess you wouldn't mind isis flags flying at terror attack memorials .

nec6o.jpg

from what i understand, the choice was their own based on events around them. i have yet to read anyone saying this is a forced moved.

sad, i agree, that people will remove history. i've never been a fan of that. but unless i misread this was their own decision.
I see it all the time with the progressives coming out here to the Indian reservations thinking that their political correctness will help the people out here… The fact remains, with affirmative-action/political correctness - it has destroyed Indians All across the country. Fact

Political correctness is the death of the individual and any sort of freedom… Fact
Political correctness is indoctrinated into the schools, what do you think happens when that happens?

I see it all the time with the progressives coming out here to the Indian reservations thinking that their political correctness will help the people out here… The fact remains, with affirmative-action/political correctness - it has destroyed Indians All across the country. Fact
great. not denying that.

just saying this particular place seems to have closed on their own choices.

Political correctness is indoctrinated into the schools, what do you think happens when that happens?
The schools are required to be rather PC, that's what you need to get along with other citizens in public spaces. There are many places where one does not have to be PC like at home, church, any private space, etc. In public and at work, PC rules the day.

great. not denying that.

just saying this particular place seems to have closed on their own choices.
They just did not want the hassle of the stupidity/cowardice of political correctness... I don't blame them one bit

We were destroying your kind long before PC came along.

The schools are required to be rather PC, that's what you need to get along with other citizens in public spaces. There are many places where one does not have to be PC like at home, church, any private space, etc. In public and at work, PC rules the day.
Political correctness thrives on being morally wrong… Fact

Forum List

Back