Political correctness…

from what i understand, the choice was their own based on events around them. i have yet to read anyone saying this is a forced moved.

sad, i agree, that people will remove history. i've never been a fan of that. but unless i misread this was their own decision.
I see it all the time with the progressives coming out here to the Indian reservations thinking that their political correctness will help the people out here… The fact remains, with affirmative-action/political correctness - it has destroyed Indians All across the country. Fact
We were destroying your kind long before PC came along.

Yeah, that explains why you loons lost the power you had
Lost power? The white man only recently started to lose power here. Now, get back to the kitchen where you belong.

Wooosh right over the point on your little noodle.
The white man versus the red man is the point of discussion here. If you have other thoughts, state them as such.

Progressives can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them and will destroy real history for the sake of political Correctness...

With Confederate flags gone, Civil War museum will close

Why should we worry about the hurt feelings of a bunch of Snowflake Confederate sympathizers?
yes. much better to put individuals into stereotypes so we don't have to understand another point of view they may have.

let's just create a group, call all in it "assholes" and then when we don't like what someone says, slide them to that group and wa-la. no thought necessary. just classify and keep on insulting people.

Poor Snowflakes

<sob> They're not showing the prober respect to my slave raping heroes <sob>
wow. good thing you don't maximize bullshit, huh?

What a bunch of freak'n Snowflakes

Whimpering because their loser heroes do not get honored on the public square
Can I find you a safe space?

I see it all the time with the progressives coming out here to the Indian reservations thinking that their political correctness will help the people out here… The fact remains, with affirmative-action/political correctness - it has destroyed Indians All across the country. Fact

Lost power? The white man only recently started to lose power here. Now, get back to the kitchen where you belong.

The white man versus the red man is the point of discussion here. If you have other thoughts, state them as such.

No it's not, the duscussion is political correctness. You want it to be white and red.

You won't last long, noob.

No it's not, the duscussion is political correctness. You want it to be white and red.

That was the point, then we moved on to the Federal government slaughter native Americans.

What your point was only a God of idiots might know.

That was the point, then we moved on to the Federal government slaughter native Americans.

You moved on, I'm still on thread topic.

Think hard

Progressives can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them and will destroy real history for the sake of political Correctness...

Why should we worry about the hurt feelings of a bunch of Snowflake Confederate sympathizers?
yes. much better to put individuals into stereotypes so we don't have to understand another point of view they may have.

let's just create a group, call all in it "assholes" and then when we don't like what someone says, slide them to that group and wa-la. no thought necessary. just classify and keep on insulting people.

Poor Snowflakes

doubt it.

cause right now you're not even *trying* to be intelligent. just a blithering 6 year old lobbing out powerpoint bullets of insults you think are clever and will *shut up* the other side. yet, all it's really doing is showing you're incapable of a conversation that doesn't center around your own ego and state of mind, borrowing phrases used against you as if it's clever to do the "i'm rubber you're glue" thing. still.

if someone disagrees with you, they're a snowflake. need safety. suddenly they have heros you can mock even though they never said a thing about the person in question. you just need to be a dick, so you put your own "facts" together and cobble together a bunch of fragmented thoughts that on their own are 100% useless, but together, 200% useless.

you're capability for intelligence is lacking to the point where you find more intelligence on occupydemocrat MEME's that were put aside for being too stupid, even for them.

so carry on, blither and whine, and stomp that little cyber foot and go YOU SNOWFLAKE as if you understand the meaning behind it or *which side* demanded the safe places to begin with. but then, knowing that, much less stating it, would show you had a clue as to the history of what you're choosing to support but not the practice in which it is being done.

one day - if you try long and hard - you won't say something more stupid than the last thing you said.

of that i have faith.

Poor Snowflakes

doubt it.

cause right now you're not even *trying* to be intelligent. just a blithering 6 year old lobbing out powerpoint bullets of insults you think are clever and will *shut up* the other side. yet, all it's really doing is showing you're incapable of a conversation that doesn't center around your own ego and state of mind, borrowing phrases used against you as if it's clever to do the "i'm rubber you're glue" thing. still.

if someone disagrees with you, they're a snowflake. need safety. suddenly they have heros you can mock even though they never said a thing about the person in question. you just need to be a dick, so you put your own "facts" together and cobble together a bunch of fragmented thoughts that on their own are 100% useless, but together, 200% useless.

you're capability for intelligence is lacking to the point where you find more intelligence on occupydemocrat MEME's that were put aside for being too stupid, even for them.

so carry on, blither and whine, and stomp that little cyber foot and go YOU SNOWFLAKE as if you understand the meaning behind it or *which side* demanded the safe places to begin with. but then, knowing that, much less stating it, would show you had a clue as to the history of what you're choosing to support but not the practice in which it is being done.

one day - if you try long and hard - you won't say something more stupid than the last thing you said.

of that i have faith.

Damn...little boy!

Do you Snowflakes ever grow tired of your whimpering?

So your beloved statues of Slave Rapers are no longer welcome. Grow the f*ck up
Times change Snowflake, you do not always get your way

Think hard
Next time read the thread - then respond.

Poor Snowflakes

doubt it.

of that i have faith.

Damn...little boy!

this coming from someone who bitches 24x7 trump is president and needs to go.

one day - a liberal will come up with an original insult. til then, they just steal the ones conservatives give them and pretend it's not true but apply it to cons, hoping they'll believe how tough they are.

you're a dick with arms behind a keyboard. you ain't got shit here, behind your keyboard, and odds are, in life.

carry on stomping that little cyberfoot, son. carry on.

Think hard
What's the thread title?

I responded with something you cant refute, the left used PC as a political wedge and it blew up in their faces. America rejected it and voted them out of power.

Poor Snowflakes

doubt it.

of that i have faith.

Damn...little boy!

one day - a liberal will come up with an original insult. til then, they just steal the ones conservatives give them and pretend it's not true but apply it to cons, hoping they'll believe how tough they are.

you're a dick with arms behind a keyboard. you ain't got shit here, behind your keyboard, and odds are, in life.

Can I offer you a tissue Snowflake?

Guess what? Times change
Your slave loving heroes are no longer considered worthy of public admiration

Get over it Snowflake

That's remarkable, they've surrender almost as fast as the South. How appropriate.
:lmao:
With political correctness the way it is in this country there is no room for any sort of freedom and individuality…
Progressives cannot tolerate anybody that disagrees with them… fact

lol, what do you tolerate?

doubt it.

of that i have faith.

Damn...little boy!

Can I offer you a tissue Snowflake?

Guess what? Times change
Your slave loving heroes are no longer considered worthy of public admiration

Get over it Snowflake
done yanking your troll-chain, cupcake. thank you for dancing when i put the quarter in.

right
on
queue.

Think hard
What's the thread title?

I responded with something you cant refute, the left used PC as a political wedge and it blew up in their faces. America rejected it and voted them out of power.
Trump is so PC now most want to gag. And when the thread no longer matches the OP use what little head you have and catch up. Now, get back to the kitchen where you belong.

Think hard
What's the thread title?

Now, get back to the kitchen where you belong.

Grow up, noob. That's middle school and unproductive.

You idiots tried PC and it helped you lose power. Fucking idiots

Think hard
What's the thread title?

Middle school is jumping into a discussion you weren't a part of as if you have anything productive to say. And I'm not PC, Jesus-bitch.

Think hard
What's the thread title?

Middle school is jumping into a discussion you weren't a part of as if you have anything productive to say. And I'm not PC, Jesus-bitch.

My posts are on pc, maybe you can point out where they are not? I won't wait.

Now run along, noob. You've been spanked :itsok:

Entirely the museum's choice. Also didn't HAVE to remove the flags, according to the article.
It's dumb to remove them from the museum. Maybe not flying them outside would be appropriate, but inside? Hell, it's a Civil War museum! It was moronic to ask them to be removed, imo.
Nothing could be dumber than attacking a Civil War museum for displaying the Confederate flag.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back