I have not put it ESPN for a while cause of the left wing propaganda.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I cannot remember I put it on MSNBC or CNN and I pretty much turned off ESPN since they lectured me on how Bruce Jenner is a woman when that is impossible.

ESPN had just laid off a bunch of employees and their ratings have been dropping from what I have read.

So, I just put it on, just to see if they have learned their lesson in anyway. There it is, pushing their Colin Kaepernick racism bullshit.

Well, I blame myself. Should have known better.

Liberals are fucking losers.

The only sport I follow is baseball. Detroit Tiger games run on a local channel- most of the time. Every now and then they move the game to ESPN. A couple days ago I was reminded why I tune into ESPN only when I have to. During the game players from Venezuela stood stiffly around Miguel Cabrera as he spoke (in spanish- english subtitles ran at the bottom of the screen) that they support the people of Venezuela blah blah blah.

It's bad enough the players wear pink for breast cancer and blue for prostate cancer and the old uniforms for the negro league and on and on and on. But a political lecture shoved into the middle of a ball game really sucks the joy out of the game.

Forum List

Back