Political correctness

The term "Tea Bagger" is only offensive to the incompetent Tea Baggers who coined the phrase THEMSELVES, and spread it all over the internet. You made your bed, and you can lie in it.

You claim you are above the fray, pc and all so as not to offend, you then acknowledge that the term 'teabagger' is offensive and . . . . you continue to use the offensive term, even though you're pc and all so as not to offend. And you call the 'teabaggers' incompetent to boot. :lol: You are too hairless to even see your own hypocrisy. It's the end of your posting in this thread? Of course it is, you have nothing to say.

broken_record.jpg

It's funny. Ya notice how he choses to respond to only SFC Ollie and Zoom, the only two he seems to think he can intimidate. He can't honestly respond to me because he knows I'm 100% right about him. He knows thats an argument he can't win. Very interesting character.
Now there is another possibility. He could have put me on ignore and if such is the case I give my permission to cut and paste my posts (in their entirety and unchanged) on to a message he can read in this thread.

broken_record.jpg

Last edited:
It's funny. Ya notice how he choses to respond to only SFC Ollie and Zoom, the only two he seems to think he can intimidate. He can't honestly respond to me because he knows I'm 100% right about him. He knows thats an argument he can't win. Very interesting character.
Now there is another possibility. He could have put me on ignore and if such is the case I give my permission to cut and paste my posts (in their entirety and unchanged) on to a message he can read in this thread.

broken_record.jpg

Indeed you are the master of projection and hypocrisy. Truly you're becoming tiresome. You have no real argument and you know it hence all you can do is play the troll. Sad, pathetic, hateful creature that you are.

Indeed you are the master of projection and hypocrisy. Truly you're becoming tiresome. You have no real argument and you know it hence all you can do is play the troll. Sad, pathetic, hateful creature that you are.

I think it's funny that stain's posted about four or five times since the Final Post In This Thread. :lol:

I think it's funny that stain's posted about four or five times since the Final Post In This Thread. :lol:

It's the old 'last word' game, it's an ego defect.

He's just posting a self-portrait.

The term "Tea Bagger" is only offensive to the incompetent Tea Baggers who coined the phrase THEMSELVES, and spread it all over the internet. You made your bed, and you can lie in it.

You claim you are above the fray, pc and all so as not to offend, you then acknowledge that the term 'teabagger' is offensive and . . . . you continue to use the offensive term, even though you're pc and all so as not to offend. And you call the 'teabaggers' incompetent to boot. :lol: You are too hairless to even see your own hypocrisy. It's the end of your posting in this thread? Of course it is, you have nothing to say.

broken_record.jpg

No words? Natch. That's cause they will continue to come back and bite you in the ass, as they have throughout this thread.

Stainedmattress has nothing, which is why he broke his record. He won't be missed. And who the hell says he intimidates anyone?

Stained Bastard heard there was a circle jerk, and he went to volunteer as pivot man.

:confused:

I like to consider myself relatively worldly, but I haven't a clue why a "circle jerk" would need something called a "pivot man."

Please explain.

I say political correctness is a very bad practice and it causes more problems than it "fixes". I believe the best policy is to call a spade a spade. It's truly defines it. It is well-understood by all and it cuts to the chase with no implied meanings. I challenge any of you to honestly say how political correctness has really been a help to the general population.

Wish I had found this thread earlier. My current life situation has me playing catchup everywhere it seems, and I simply didn't have time to read the whole thread before wading in. So if I'm repeating what somebody else has said, please forgive me.

But some here know that I am about as opposed to the PC police as anybody could possibly be. I am sick to death of being assigned some kind of racist or sexist or some other -ist implication if we use simple everyday words or imagery to express ourselves. And I get really sick of perfectly good words being appropriated by this group or that group and changed into something entirely different making it impossible to use such words as they were originally intended.

And I most particularly am offended that I am somehow so fragile as a woman that I am demeaned or diminished by use of male pronouns or am excluded even from my own Bible or hymnbook or textbooks if non-gender based language isn't incorporated everywhere.

And I am exceptionally outraged at people being demonized or their lives or livelihoods ruined because they committed some kind of innocent PC gaffe.

So there!

Harumph!

broken_record.jpg

broken_record.jpg

Forum List

Back