Political correctness

Indeed you are the master of projection and hypocrisy. Truly you're becoming tiresome. You have no real argument and you know it hence all you can do is play the troll. Sad, pathetic, hateful creature that you are.

I think it's funny that stain's posted about four or five times since the Final Post In This Thread. :lol:

It's the old 'last word' game, it's an ego defect.
broken_record.jpg

You claim you are above the fray, pc and all so as not to offend, you then acknowledge that the term 'teabagger' is offensive and . . . . you continue to use the offensive term, even though you're pc and all so as not to offend. And you call the 'teabaggers' incompetent to boot. :lol: You are too hairless to even see your own hypocrisy. It's the end of your posting in this thread? Of course it is, you have nothing to say.

broken_record.jpg

No words? Natch. That's cause they will continue to come back and bite you in the ass, as they have throughout this thread.

broken_record.jpg

Stainedmattress has nothing, which is why he broke his record. He won't be missed. And who the hell says he intimidates anyone?

The American Legion emblem is covered by letters patent, which makes it a federal crime to use it without the express permission of the American Legion. CW

broken_record.jpg

Last edited:
I say political correctness is a very bad practice and it causes more problems than it "fixes". I believe the best policy is to call a spade a spade. It's truly defines it. It is well-understood by all and it cuts to the chase with no implied meanings. I challenge any of you to honestly say how political correctness has really been a help to the general population.

Wish I had found this thread earlier. My current life situation has me playing catchup everywhere it seems, and I simply didn't have time to read the whole thread before wading in. So if I'm repeating what somebody else has said, please forgive me.

But some here know that I am about as opposed to the PC police as anybody could possibly be. I am sick to death of being assigned some kind of racist or sexist or some other -ist implication if we use simple everyday words or imagery to express ourselves. And I get really sick of perfectly good words being appropriated by this group or that group and changed into something entirely different making it impossible to use such words as they were originally intended.

And I most particularly am offended that I am somehow so fragile as a woman that I am demeaned or diminished by use of male pronouns or am excluded even from my own Bible or hymnbook or textbooks if non-gender based language isn't incorporated everywhere.

And I am exceptionally outraged at people being demonized or their lives or livelihoods ruined because they committed some kind of innocent PC gaffe.

So there!

Harumph!

Interesting take on PC. Again, I think it is a matter of being polite and considerate. Like anything it can be taken too far.

While I am done posting for "broken records" that vomit the same garbage in every post. I did find this television commercial from the 1980s. The spot aired on network television finding it's way into American living rooms.

I have taken a lot of hits for my shirtless avatar, which I will continue to display. Check out the way male sexuality was exploited 25 years ago in this advertising campaign. People accepted it, and elevated the product into one of the three best selling soft drinks in the nation. Mountain Dew was trying to attact customers, not offend them. After viewing the commercial, read the posts of this "broken record club." You'll see that my avatar is PC. You see they are waaaaaaay out of touch with contemporary attitudes including politics. They are like having yesterday's newspaper around, what do you do with it? You get rid of it!

Having the last word in a thread can be a rush, to a point. Winning an arugument on the facts is the way to debate on a message board. Cursing and name-calling just make the poster look as ignorant as they are. Holding a mirror to the "broken record club" is a remarkably good feeling. But, you get to the point that you are tired of wasting time on the useless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH9A-XYX3Rw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - VINTAGE 80'S MOUNTAIN DEW COMMERCIAL "GIMME SOME FUN IN THE BLAZIN SUN!"[/ame]

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's the old 'last word' game, it's an ego defect.

No it isn't.

:razz:

I do not consider myself and intellectual, nor for that matter a leader, but I know a broken record when I hear one. After a while you just tune it out or turn if off.

I asked you to remove the American Legion Emblem as you do not have the right to use this copyrighted material in any way shape or fashion, and instead you post it again while claiming to be so PC. What it makes you is a fool and a liar, and shows how much disrespect you have for veterans in general.

And believe me no one on this forum would ever mistake you for either intelligent or leader material.

Stainedmattress has nothing, which is why he broke his record. He won't be missed. And who the hell says he intimidates anyone?

broken_record.jpg

Remove the American Legion emblem from your thread.

Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

. Again, I think it is a matter of being polite and considerate.

Once again you claim you're 'pc' yet you continue to call tea partiers 'teabaggers', which you acknowledged was offensive, and also called them incompetent . . . all the while blasting me for calling a cartoon retarded. You are

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8xff2X46A]YouTube - The Platters - The Great Pretender[/ame]

Last edited:
. Again, I think it is a matter of being polite and considerate.

Once again you claim you're 'pc' yet you continue to call tea partiers 'teabaggers', which you acknowledged was offensive, and also called them incompetent . . . all the while blasting me for calling a cartoon retarded. You are

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8xff2X46A]YouTube - The Platters - The Great Pretender[/ame]

He has also broken the law with Copyright infringement and has been reported. I did ask him to remove the copyrighted material first.

No it isn't.

:razz:

I do not consider myself and intellectual, nor for that matter a leader, but I know a broken record when I hear one. After a while you just tune it out or turn if off.

I asked you to remove the American Legion Emblem as you do not have the right to use this copyrighted material in any way shape or fashion, and instead you post it again while claiming to be so PC. What it makes you is a fool and a liar, and shows how much disrespect you have for veterans in general.

And believe me no one on this forum would ever mistake you for either intelligent or leader material.

broken_record.jpg

Open Statement to the members of the American Legion My family and I have deep respect for the American Legion, as we have ancestry woven into the fabric of your fine organization. There is a member of this web site who claims to be a Vice-Commander of your organization, and throws that into any petty argument he gets into here at USMB.

SFCOllie may require hospital care for Alzheimer's or some other illness of the mind. Out of respect to American Legion I am pulling out of this thread. I will not be part of anything that tarnishes your reputation. Someone who values the principles of the Legion needs to get a muzzle on this guy. He is hurting your long-established reputation of dignity by throwing your name around in his racist political internet chat room posts.

The American Legion emblem is covered by letters patent, which makes it a federal crime to use it without the express permission of the American Legion. CW

Last edited:
Use of The American Legion Emblem
The use of the emblem by an individual Legionnaire is limited to the wearing of the official insignia
and to the possession of authorized jewelry or merchandise bearing the insignia.
Posts are confined to using the emblem or reproduction of the emblem on stationery, Post publications,
notices, Posters or placards, or matters of similar character used in the ordinary routine and conduct of
legitimate Post business.
Departments are similarly limited. Any other use of the name “The American Legion” or the emblem
shall be subject to the approval of the National Adjutant as described earlier in accordance with Resolution
Number 71.
Request for Use of American Legion Name or Emblem on Merchandise
The name and emblem of The American Legion are registered service marks in the U.S. Trademark Office and
are protected by criminal and civil enforcement provisions of federal law (18 U.S.C.S. 705 and 36 U.S.C.SS 44
and 48). By authority of May 1947 Resolution 71, the National Adjutant or his designated representative
(Director, National Emblem Sales), may grant limited permission to use the name and emblem in accordance
with Resolution Number 71, other Resolutions and U.S. Trademark Law.

http://www.ialegion.org/forms/Use_of_AL_Emblem.pdf

broken_record.jpg

Open Statement to the members of the American Legion My family and I have deep respect for the American Legion, as we have ancestry woven into the fabric of your fine organization. There is a member of this web site who claims to be a Vice-Commander of your organization, and throws that into any petty argument he gets into here at USMB.

SFCOllie may require hospital care for Alzheimers or some other illness of the mind. Out of respect to American Legion I am pulling out of this thread, but someone who values the principles of the Legion needs to get a muzzle on this guy. He is hurting your long-established reputation of dignity by throwing your name around in his radical political internet chat room posts.

You are breaking the law. I represent me. When I mention the American Legion it is with respect. You are a disrespectful little brat. Unfortunately there are no Mods signed in right now to remove your illegal postings. Please feel free to show where I used the American Legion in any disrespectful way......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back