Police tackle Wisconson rep trying to go to work

Now they are pretending the peoples elected rep threatened the police.

The country has gone insane

Now they are pretending the peoples elected rep threatened the police.

The country has gone insane

I am sorry, but I honestly believe that had this been a Republican, you would have been wondering why his brains were not splattered all over the pavement. You would not say that publicly, but I believe you would be thinking it.

Immie

It is the peoples house and they paid for it.

Their elected officials dont need to be tackled so they can sweep the floor.

This is how the govenor wants the people treated under his watch.

The whole tea party has a my way or the highway attitude.

So if someone is living in government housing I am free to walk in whenever I want?

We, the people paid for it..

moran

I don't see what the big deal is. A dumbass democrat thought he could muscle his way around a cop and got put on his ass for his effort. Que sera...

It is the peoples house and they paid for it.

Their elected officials dont need to be tackled so they can sweep the floor.

This is how the govenor wants the people treated under his watch.

The whole tea party has a my way or the highway attitude.

The Tea Party??

Where the hell did that come from??

The Gov or perhaps the LEO are members?? Who knew??

You have proof of that of course.

NO?? Thought not. Just another of your ramblings. You really should get some help because your really do need it.

A moment of brutal honesty from my fellow non-flee partiers.

When you clicked the link, you were hoping to see a real beat down and were dissapointed that the cop didn't at least cuff that asshole.

or was it just me :)

Police state.....police state.....police state.
Liberals favorite term for the past 30 years as the ACLU and liberal lawyers have evolved the system that we have today. A system that distorts whom is the perp and whom is the victim; a system where perp rights take priority over victims' rights.

This is the house of the people and the governor has made it a prison.

Oh for the love a' Pete!

It amazes me the depths of delusion Truthiepoo will sink to.

Attachments

• $Fail128409353472315000.jpg
    $Fail128409353472315000.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 45

When you clicked the link, you were hoping to see a real beat down and were dissapointed that the cop didn't at least cuff that asshole.

They handled him like a baby.

In fact, it would not surprise me if the LEOs are reprimanded for not acting aggressively enough. Were I their supervisor, I would be pissed.

I don't see what the big deal is. A dumbass democrat thought he could muscle his way around a cop and got put on his ass for his effort. Que sera...

It's not a big deal. TM just doesnt want to admit that the Democrat did wrong and the officer acted appropriately.

In fact, it would not surprise me if the LEOs are reprimanded for not acting aggressively enough. Were I their supervisor, I would be pissed.

I would have least pistol whipped the dumbass.

Oh Jeez...

I see it coming....

First..."the police acted stupidly"

Then...a beer summit.

And in the meantime we have people being beheaded at the border, heros dying overseas, unemployment going nowhere positive, foreclosures increasing daily......

What have we become as a country......

The only one it was a big deal to was TDM.

I guess she doesn't like the fact that the LEO put a Dem on his ass.

If it had been a Rep, well, never mind. You get my drift I'm sure. LOL

The Wisconsin Police have been a model of restraint and professionalism despite at least one democrat congressman literally calling for blood and a small army of mostly left wing media iching for action. Sooner or later the Van Jones communist left wing blogs had to come up with an issue and here it is regardless of whether truth really matters.

Behind the scenes, I agree with you.

In front of the camera they will be reprimanded for not showing proper respect to an elected official.

Immie

Oh geez, let's not let the OP give one version of crazy and counter it with another version.

What in you watching that video makes you think more force was necessary to calm the situation?

What would you have advised him to do later? Bunch him in the back of the head when he was down? Kicked him in the nuts when he was already controlled?

Forum List

Back