Police tackle Wisconson rep trying to go to work

First of all he did grab the cop ... second of all did he ask the cop to go by? Does he think hes allow to charge into any door he feels like or what. Politicians I tell you what.

He didnt grab the police officer.

Now you people are seeing things.

A representative of the people trying to acess the halls of power is tackled because he tried go to work to represent the people.

This is what Walker has turned wisconson into.

Sure it wasn't Bush's fault???
Well, it's interesting that you are the one bringing him up for the first time, mudwhistle.

Which ever it was he should have waited till the morning to get whatever it was he wanted. Not try to get in when the capital was closed.

He says right on video he was trying to get his phone in his office.

He did not grab the cop.

I work at a corporate bank office, if I'm or anyone else is trying to get in after hours I HOPE a security officer or police officer gently takes me to the ground if he doesn't recognize me and I grab him and let's me right up seconds later completely fine with no ill effects.

This is the house of the people and the governor has made it a prison.

A representative of the people trying to acess the halls of power is tackled because he tried go to work to represent the people.

Sure it wasn't Bush's fault???
Well, it's interesting that you are the one bringing him up for the first time, mudwhistle.

Mud and Truth are the 2 most partisan posters on the board from what I've seen.

Pretty safe to assume that the REP was not grabbed and tackled because he was going to work...

Nice attempt at trying to impose your ignorant partisan dreams as truth, bitch

So the cop just grabbed him for no reason.

You must be paid to act like this. No one can be this disfunctional and be able to turn on the computer let alone pay the bills to keep the lights on.

got to pay for the beach house somehow.:cool:

He should have calmly stepped back, informed the officer as to who he was, produced identification and waited for the police to allow him entry which they most assuredly would have done unless there was a reason for not doing so.

He did not do this. He attempted to force his way into the building without properly identifying himself.

He should be thankful that they only took him to the ground.

As far as I am concerned the LEO did the right thing from what I can see. The guy could have had a gun and been seeking the life of any representative that might have been left in the building working after hours.

Immie

He does put his hands on the cop, and then resists further.

He should be happy he's in WI. Here, they would have taken him down, beat his ass, and THEN let him get up and start splainin'.

Don't EVER touch a cop, unless you're ready to check out.

Which ever it was he should have waited till the morning to get whatever it was he wanted. Not try to get in when the capital was closed.

He's been w/o it for a few weeks, one more day would not have made a damn bit of difference.

ya know

I'm starting to think this was a set up. He assualted the cop and the cop let him up instead of putting him in cuffs, then the video stops.

This is the house of the people and the governor has made it a prison.

Seems to me if it were a police state the Gov would have thrown all the protesters out on their collective asses or thrown them into a real prison for trespass.

Since that didn't happen I guess your premise is as full of shit as you are.

Last edited:
You have to clean the capital sometime TM and it hadn't been cleaned for weeks, they closed it at night so that the cleaning crew could work in there.

It is the peoples house and they paid for it.

Their elected officials dont need to be tackled so they can sweep the floor.

This is how the govenor wants the people treated under his watch.

The whole tea party has a my way or the highway attitude.

You're all going to think I'm grandstanding when I tell you this, but I'm not:

If that guy did that at the entrance of one of my stores, he would most likely have been shot.

You don't threaten ANYONE who is carrying a sidearm. Our first thought is to protect the sidearm by any means, up to and including pulling it out and shooting you if you may be trying to take it.

The LEO obviously doesn't know who the guy is. That being the case, I think the Representative is a naive idiot who got off VERY lightly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back