Police State: Media Characterizes Military Invasion Of Florida "Cool Tourist Story"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Pub dupes!! Funny how Romney wants to raise military spending, Dems want to cut. Must spend more than the rest of the world!!! NOT. And cut taxes on the bloated rich, and destroy Medicare LOL. Change the channel, wingnuts....

A Democrat bashing a Republican about reckless spending? Thanks...Now I think I HAVE heard it ALL. Appreciate the laugh!!!!!!!!

Poor redneck!!! You have a problem with Famous Daves? They have some killer food.

Anyway - what am I celebrating? The republicans electing Obama lite to the office...

No thanks. Nothing really to celebrate there...

Joint drills between the Military and Police? I have never heard of those before.
They got away with Waco and now are expanding on the theme. And if they get away with it they soon will ratchet it up a notch. Today, helicopters. Tomorrow, tanks. What we are seeing is incremental evolution of the American Police State, sponsored by the Law Enforcement Industrial Complex, aka "Homeland Security."

Did the Mayor of that town and the Citizens' Council approve the exercise? How about Florida's Governor?

They now realize the Sheople will accept just about any humiliation in the name of 'Security.' Once they got the Sheople to go along with the NDAA & Patriot Act, they knew their time had come. Just look at the Goose Steppers on this very thread. They'll defend anything Big Brother does in the name of 'Security.' I think this may explain why so many Americans are willing to go along. Check it out Mike...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Loyal Government Goose Steppers will defend anything i guess. How sad.

And knee-jerk narco-libtards will find black copters everywhere.

Yes we know, you guys said Black Helicopters were just a crazy 'Conspiracy Theory' for years. Well, it looks like you were wrong. You guys also said Big Brother would never use Drones to spy on the People. Well, you were clearly wrong on that too. Now they're just out in the open with their Police State. And why not? With so many loyal Goose Steppers around, it's a free-for-all for them at this point.

Yes we know, you guys said Black Helicopters were just a crazy 'Conspiracy Theory' for years. Well, it looks like you were wrong. You guys also said Big Brother would never use Drones to spy on the People. Well, you were clearly wrong on that too. Now they're just out in the open with their Police State. And why not? With so many loyal Goose Steppers around, it's a free-for-all for them at this point.

Take to the rooftop! Grab your gun!

What a maroon.

Take to the rooftop! Grab your gun!

What a maroon.

Don't be loyal Goose Stepper all your life. Wake up. There's still time.

Black Helicopters still are bullshit conspiracy theories. By the way, black helicopter conspiracies did not evolve around the color of helicopters. We have always known that there were helicopters that were black. They evolved around the ignorant belief that Uncle Sam put a helo up in the air costing millions to stare at you. Trust me, you are not that important.

The drone issue is another matter entirely.

Forum List

Back