War On........Terror???

Gotta get those bad ole 'Constitution-Lovers!!'

If you stand up for the Constitution, you're likely to be labeled a 'Terrorist' by this criminal gang currently in power. Basically, if you don't bow down to Big Brother, you're definitely a 'Terrorist.' Welcome to the New World Order...Brought to you by American Communists and Neocons.

Gotta get those bad ole 'Constitution-Lovers!!'

If you stand up for the Constitution, you're likely to be labeled a 'Terrorist' by this criminal gang currently in power. Basically, if you don't bow down to Big Brother, you're definitely a 'Terrorist.' Welcome to the New World Order...Brought to you by American Communists and Neocons.

Succinct,....and, sadly, correct.

Stalin won WWII, and has clearly established international communism. Our leaders sold us out......

Its the globalist agenda to destroy America and to bring in global government.

Bingo! And Barack Obama is a foreign NWO Puppet. His assault on our Constitution has been tragically devastating. He's been the perfect NWO Trojan Horse. He supposedly appealed to the 'Downtrodden' in our Nation. And they sold him perfectly that way. But while in power, he's done everything to destroy our Constitution and Nation. The NWO Global Elites knew he would be the perfect Trojan Horse. It's very sad.

Its the globalist agenda to destroy America and to bring in global government.

Bingo! And Barack Obama is a foreign NWO Puppet. His assault on our Constitution has been tragically devastating. He's been the perfect NWO Trojan Horse. He supposedly appealed to the 'Downtrodden' in our Nation. And they sold him perfectly that way. But while in power, he's done everything to destroy our Constitution and Nation. The NWO Global Elites knew he would be the perfect Trojan Horse. It's very sad.

Let me add that it was Franklin Roosevelt who saw to the shredding of the Constitution by cowing the Supreme Court, and the same man who made certain that Stalin established his foothold in America.

Last time I looked at my watch, it was the year 2014, not 17 Jul 2008.
Why is the OP bring up such an old video, nothing to do with the tea party, and assuming it's about the tea party?

Obama has created many real cock ups but the political right are just too stupid to see them, preferring to rant on about birth certificates and making up stories that have no basis in fact and are far too stupid to consider seriously.

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
George Santayana

Me said:
Those rewrite the past to suit a political agenda are fucking idiots.

George W. Bush said:
Now, there are some who would like to rewrite history - revisionist historians is what I like to call them.

Read more at Rewrite Quotes - BrainyQuote

1. Speaking of history.....

Who can imagine a President so bereft of understanding of history that he speaks of a need for a "civilian national security force just as powerful......"

It brings to mind another national security force.....

a. Frequently found in totalitarian death cults, the Khmer Rouge cadres were mostly teenagers, some as young as ten or twelve, produced by cruelty and indoctrination. Consistent with other communist conquests, the Khmer Rouge began the massive and grotesque project of remaking society from scratch. They began by emptying the cities: every single person in Phnom Penh- including the lame, hospital patients on intravenous drips, the sick and the elderly, mothers who had just given birth, the pregnant, and infants, - everyone was forced to march. Khmer Rouge rule of Cambodia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b. “The pedicab did not move to the side of the road so a soldier killed the driver with machine gun fire….A young soldier thrust his rifle through the window of the car, then shot the driver through the heart, and he crumpled in the arms of his wife…”I’m going to pick up my family,” Without warning, a soldier sprayed him with machine gun bullets….The frantic parents protested and sought to reclaim their children on the other side of the communist column. The patrol leader thereupon fired a volley of rifle shots, killing both mother and father.”
Barron and Paul, “Murder of a Gentle Land, “ p.26-28.

c. Later, to save bullets, the Khmer Rouge switched to other methods of execution, including clubbing, asphyxiation, and dousing the head with gasoline and setting it on fire. Courtois, et.al., “The Black Book of Communism,” p. 611

It was just as powerful, just as strong.....

...the aim was to fundamentally transform Cambodia....

Who can imagine a President so bereft of understanding of history that he speaks of a need for a "civilian national security force just as powerful......"

a. Frequently found in totalitarian death cults, the Khmer Rouge

Yes, the communist nations have generally murdered by the millions - that's a side effect of the stupidity of communism.

Quite how forcing the population out of the cities and onto the farms, murdering anyone who objects, equates in any way to Obama, I'm unsure.

Correction - I know.
It's in your tiny fucking mind.:D

a. Frequently found in totalitarian death cults, the Khmer Rouge

Yes, the communist nations have generally murdered by the millions - that's a side effect of the stupidity of communism.

Quite how forcing the population out of the cities and onto the farms, murdering anyone who objects, equates in any way to Obama, I'm unsure.

Correction - I know.
It's in your tiny fucking mind.:D

Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.
It's also evidence that you've lost, isn't it.

".....equates in any way to Obama, I'm unsure."

No you're not, you liar.

Your simply too cowardly to admit it.

That's the reason that you've ignored the items/links in the OP.

As Theodore Roosevelt said of William McKinley, you have “no more backbone than a chocolate éclair.”

It takes a certain kind of willful ignorance to pretend not to see who Obama targets. Yet we see this ability daily from Obama supporters and anti-America sympathizers.....

Too much stuff here to even begin addressing it - usually by design. The whole pile individually, is pretty week; all of it combined - Is a big, juicy, crap-sandwich - too large to bite into.

No you're not, you liar.

As Theodore Roosevelt said of William McKinley, you have “no more backbone than a chocolate éclair.”

I get it - profanity is bad because it means that you lose by default; insulting people by calling them "un-American" or insinuating that they have “no more backbone than a chocolate eclair" is good, because It's SO MUCH more cricket!

^^^ The world according to the Political Chick.

Do you realise, the video link in the OP is a short clip of a longer speech?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df2p6867_pw]Barack Obama: Call to Service in Colorado Springs, CO - YouTube[/ame]

First, he talks about 9/11, the illegal war in Iraq and then he mentions various threats from outside the United States.
Absolutely nothing about the Tea party idiots or or anyone else internal being the enemy of America.
He mentions vets ... and how to support them.

He was talking a lot about this
AmeriCorps | Corporation for National and Community Service

and the peace corps.
The interesting bits start at about 15 minutes in.

Anyway - to the idiotic OP - nothing about an armed force and a lot about teachers, social workers and clean up projects.

The OP is a load of old bollocks, taking a short clip and trying to say it's something it isn't.

Now we know, the speech is a short clip, actually talking about supporting vets and trying to improve the United states.
I hope the OP is ashamed ... but I don't think she's bright enough to know how stupid she is.

No you're not, you liar.

I get it - profanity is bad because it means that you lose by default; insulting people by calling them "un-American" or insinuating that they have “no more backbone than a chocolate eclair" is good, because It's SO MUCH more cricket!

"...profanity is bad because it means that you lose by default;"

We can only judge others by ourselves.

I never use vulgar language.

"I get it -..."

No, clearly you don't 'get it.'

Hysteria Calculator

We can make yellow journalism-styled hysteria, as long as it promotes actual dialogue. Dialogue is good, even if it sounds like cliche. Hey, that's what the Internet is for, right?

The ISIS situation has brought solid attention to the Obama administration, and I'm monitoring it. There's been decent talk about it.

If you've ever seen that perception-magnification Hollywood (USA) movie "The Thing" (1982), you know that fantasies about mud-slinging omens extends to ideas about real world social diseases. It's fun to make these kinds of connections.

We need more talk about eco-terrorism, before it becomes something Obama can not spin.

:dance:

Eco-terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

toxic2.jpg

No you're not, you liar.

No it doesn't.

There's no material difference between a great argument and a fucking great argument.
.'

No you're not, you liar.

No it doesn't.

There's no material difference between a great argument and a fucking great argument.
.'

Proof of my statement right there.

The 'War on Terror' is really the 'War on American Citizens.' And it's meant to be a permanent war. Homeland Security (Gestapo), the Patriot Act, NDAA, and NSA are designed to oppress American Citizens. You the American Citizen are the target. 9/11 was an absolute miracle for Big Brother. He got everything he ever dreamed, and more. So was 9/11 really a horrific False Flag Event? Who knows? Maybe. We do know it has allowed the Government to achieve unprecedented power and control over the People.

The U.S. Government now has a a war it can wage forever. And shame on this current regime in power, especially. It has labelled anyone dissenting and fighting for the Constitution, a 'Terrorist.' In reality, they're the Terrorists. They should all be arrested.

Coffee Cops

What if speculation and all kinds of dialogue surrounding 'suspicion analysis' breeds a strange but tangible confidence about extensive human surveillance?

The NSA already is supposedly monitoring all kinds of Internet communications in the name of homeland security.

What is ironically invigorating is the fact that today, wide access to Starbucks coffee makes people feel that society is consciously invested in (caffeine-associated) 'energization reasoning.' That is to say, society condones consumerism-catalyzed energy-spiking. Does this imply that we are in the modern age actively involved in suspicion euphoria? "Drink coffee, spike your brain, and talk about anything!" That's how the brain works and that's how foreign terrorist groups such as the Taliban seem to characterize American society.

:afro:

Hacker computer security - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Do you realise, the video link in the OP is a short clip of a longer speech?

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]Df2p6867_pw[/MEDIA] Obama: Call to Service in Colorado Springs, CO - YouTube[/ame]

First, he talks about 9/11, the illegal war in Iraq and then he mentions various threats from outside the United States.
Absolutely nothing about the Tea party idiots or or anyone else internal being the enemy of America.
He mentions vets ... and how to support them.

He was talking a lot about this
AmeriCorps | Corporation for National and Community Service

and the peace corps.
The interesting bits start at about 15 minutes in.

Anyway - to the idiotic OP - nothing about an armed force and a lot about teachers, social workers and clean up projects.

The OP is a load of old bollocks, taking a short clip and trying to say it's something it isn't.

No, he was talking about this

-Geaux

Forum List

Back