War On........Terror???

Last time I looked at my watch, it was the year 2014, not 17 Jul 2008.
Why is the OP bring up such an old video, nothing to do with the tea party, and assuming it's about the tea party?

Obama has created many real cock ups but the political right are just too stupid to see them, preferring to rant on about birth certificates and making up stories that have no basis in fact and are far too stupid to consider seriously.

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
George Santayana

Now one can see Bill Ayers inspiration for handling the 25 Million who might object to his transformation of America.

Me said:
Those rewrite the past to suit a political agenda are fucking idiots.

George W. Bush said:
Now, there are some who would like to rewrite history - revisionist historians is what I like to call them.

Read more at Rewrite Quotes - BrainyQuote

1. Speaking of history.....

Who can imagine a President so bereft of understanding of history that he speaks of a need for a "civilian national security force just as powerful......"

It brings to mind another national security force.....

a. Frequently found in totalitarian death cults, the Khmer Rouge cadres were mostly teenagers, some as young as ten or twelve, produced by cruelty and indoctrination. Consistent with other communist conquests, the Khmer Rouge began the massive and grotesque project of remaking society from scratch. They began by emptying the cities: every single person in Phnom Penh- including the lame, hospital patients on intravenous drips, the sick and the elderly, mothers who had just given birth, the pregnant, and infants, - everyone was forced to march. Khmer Rouge rule of Cambodia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b. “The pedicab did not move to the side of the road so a soldier killed the driver with machine gun fire….A young soldier thrust his rifle through the window of the car, then shot the driver through the heart, and he crumpled in the arms of his wife…”I’m going to pick up my family,” Without warning, a soldier sprayed him with machine gun bullets….The frantic parents protested and sought to reclaim their children on the other side of the communist column. The patrol leader thereupon fired a volley of rifle shots, killing both mother and father.”
Barron and Paul, “Murder of a Gentle Land, “ p.26-28.

c. Later, to save bullets, the Khmer Rouge switched to other methods of execution, including clubbing, asphyxiation, and dousing the head with gasoline and setting it on fire. Courtois, et.al., “The Black Book of Communism,” p. 611

It was just as powerful, just as strong.....

...the aim was to fundamentally transform Cambodia....

Forum List

Back