Mitt's family from Mexico and Canada. I want to see his "long form" birth certificate

R

rdean

I'm not really sure he's even born here. He doesn't act li
slow-motion-videos-romney-birth-certificate.jpg
ke any American I know.

He's got an accent and sometimes, I don't know what language he's speaking.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyP2M0DTch8]Mitt Romney speaks French - YouTube[/ame]

RomneyBC.jpg

Romney-Birth-Certificate1.jpg

These right wingers may laugh, but I don't believe he's even American. He needs to show us his birth certificate. The "real" one.

Constitutionally, we have a right to know that our President is a citizen. Are you for unsealing Obama's college records?

What does Obama's college records have to do with Mitt's birth certificate? Mitt has two degrees from Harvard and didn't even take out a "loan". I don't care about HIS grades, but I do want to see his birth certificate. Don't you? Just to make sure? And I'm talking "long form".

This is so ridiculous I do not want to hear about 'birth certificate' in regards to Romney.

I'm not really sure he's even born here. He doesn't act like any American I know.

These right wingers may laugh, but I don't believe he's even American. He needs to show us his birth certificate. The "real" one.

Rdean, you will have to wait 3 years after he is sworn in as President to see his Birth Certificate, you wouldn't want him to be better than Obama, would you?

ke any American I know.

some people dont think your an American either Dean.....someone who hates 80% of the Country must be from somewhere else.....

I'm not really sure he's even born here. He doesn't act like any American I know.

Mitt Romney speaks French - YouTube

These right wingers may laugh, but I don't believe he's even American. He needs to show us his birth certificate. The "real" one.​

I think you just jumped the shark rdean. Whatever you do in the future you will never again say anything dumber than this.

Rdean, you will have to wait 3 years after he is sworn in as President to see his Birth Certificate, you wouldn't want him to be better than Obama, would you?

Funny how you guys go on about state's rights and then don't respect them. In the state I was born in, not Hawaii, and the state Obama was born in and in other states, only a short form birth certificate is issued. By state law, the long form certificate belongs to the state and they won't even make a photocopy of it.

So how did Obama get his long form? He had to petition the state government of Hawaii. At first they turned him down. But it finally became too much of an issue. He petitioned more than once. Finally, they had to create a new law to bypass state law to allow for a copy of the birth certificate to be released. It didn't take three years, but it did take a long time.

Republicans don't have respect for state law. They don't have respect for anyone except billionaires. Which is funny because billionaires have no respect for them.

Constitutionally, we have a right to know that our President is a citizen. Are you for unsealing Obama's college records?

What does Obama's college records have to do with Mitt's birth certificate? Mitt has two degrees from Harvard and didn't even take out a "loan". I don't care about HIS grades, but I do want to see his birth certificate. Don't you? Just to make sure? And I'm talking "long form".

OMG he didn't even take out a loan, How horrible of him to have money. What a crime. We should lynch his ass.

I am sure Mitt is more than Happy to show it, and I too Think EVERY presidential Candidate should have to prove Natural Born Citizenship.

Funny how you guys go on about state's rights and then don't respect them. In the state I was born in, not Hawaii, and the state Obama was born in and in other states, only a short form birth certificate is issued. By state law, the long form certificate belongs to the state and they won't even make a photocopy of it.

So how did Obama get his long form? He had to petition the state government of Hawaii. At first they turned him down. But it finally became too much of an issue. He petitioned more than once. Finally, they had to create a new law to bypass state law to allow for a copy of the birth certificate to be released. It didn't take three years, but it did take a long time.

Republicans don't have respect for state law. They don't have respect for anyone except billionaires. Which is funny because billionaires have no respect for them.

"So how did Obama get his long form? He had to petition the state government of Hawaii"

You have proof of that?

"Funny how you guys go on about state's rights and then don't respect them"
"Republicans don't have respect for state law"

Hello, are you Brain Dead?:cuckoo:, Obama and the Democrats have tried to reverse State Laws, Sue States and done more to attack State Rights than any other Time I can remember.

They'd show that he was a foreign student. And who cares if Mitt didn't take out a loan you jealous bastard.

ke any American I know.

Does he have to use the same hack Adobe "expert" O'Bamma used to create his or can he get someone that actually knows how to use Photoshop and Illustrator?

They'd show that he was a foreign student. And who cares if Mitt didn't take out a loan you jealous bastard.

Funny how someone from 47 years ago remembers a hair cutting indecent, but I have yet to hear of anyone that publicly announced they personally knew Obama at Harvard, I have some friends who went to Harvard two of the years Obama was supposed to have and they never heard of him.....lol..

OMG he didn't even take out a loan, How horrible of him to have money. What a crime. We should lynch his ass.

I am sure Mitt is more than Happy to show it, and I too Think EVERY presidential Candidate should have to prove Natural Born Citizenship.

I wonder if any of the Kennedys had to take out a loan for their Ivy League educations?

"So how did Obama get his long form? He had to petition the state government of Hawaii"

You have proof of that?

Hello, are you Brain Dead?:cuckoo:, Obama and the Democrats have tried to reverse State Laws, Sue States and done more to attack State Rights than any other Time I can remember.

Moron. What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant right wingers. You sit in front of the Internet. And it's you fucks who we have to fight. Wanting to stick some tube in a woman's vagina (see Virginia). You guys have gone so far right and out of your fucking minds you've become delusional.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

You have proof of that?

Moron. What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant right wingers. You sit in front of the Internet. And it's you fucks who we have to fight. Wanting to stick some tube in a woman's vagina (see Virginia). You guys have gone so far right and out of your fucking minds you've become delusional.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

All those Links prove is that Birth Records are Private, as they should be.

But anyone requesting THEIR OWN Birth Certificate would not be a problem, that is ludicrous for you to come up with that assumption.

Obama could have gotten his BC anytime he wanted, especially with his status, to tell us he had to petition several times only tells me you were dropped on your head one to many times as an infant .......lol.....

So where exactly do you think Mitt was born rdean? You realize you are making yourself look as dumb as the birthers right?

Forum List

Back