So is everything I post going to be thrown into the CT forum?

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
horns_dees.jpg

I offer real active Conspiracy, not "Theory". I offer you active crime against your own children. To warn you so you can help save their future...and their souls. But souls isn't a word here.

If I'm subject to such action against truth I will leave, and leave you to your own.

I'm not making things up, I grew up in a NWO test ground for the United States of America. Our destroyers have taken us and are taking us. If my words and feelings are so out of bounds with what you see as real, I will leave. There are many places to go, I can be abused in many places for trying to tell the truth. The world only abuses the truth, not lies.

Let me go, throw me away. I've tried to help, I don't have kids, I know. I'm not as brave as some, all was offered to me in the world. I said no.

Say no to me now. And I will leave, for your enjoyment, of the world at hand.

I've only been trying to warn you about the terrible things facing "we the people"...by people none of us could ever call friends.
Because they aren't our friends, and they don't think like "we the people."

I want to help you, but if you must, let me go.

Robodoon.

Last edited:
I offer real active Conspiracy, not "Theory". I offer you active crime against your own children. To warn you so you can help save their future...and their souls. But souls isn't a word here.

If I'm subject to such action against truth I will leave, and leave you to your own.

I'm not making things up, I grew up in a NWO test ground for the United States of America. Our destroyers have taken us and are taking us. If my words and feelings are so out of bounds with what you see as real, I will leave. There are many places to go, I can be abused in many places for trying to tell the truth. The world only abuses the truth, not lies.

Let me go, throw me away. I've tried to help, I don't have kids, I know. I'm not as brave as some, all was offered to me in the world. I said no.

Say no to me know. And I will leave, for your enjoyment, of the world at hand.

I've only been trying to warn you about the terrible things facing "we the people"...by people none of us could ever call friends.

Robodoon.

how about you post in CT and see if your stuff gets moved :dunno:

This thread seems to have survived in the section it was posted......so far!!
Perhaps now we can immanentize the eschaton?

horns_dees.jpg

Say no to me now. And I will leave, for your enjoyment, of the world at hand.

Robodoon.

Tell me where the test ground is.
I will look it up on Google Maps.

This should be good.

LOL, Goodbye, but a heads up and thanks to eots. You can hold this place together. You don't need me ;)

God bless and all the best

Rob

If you would be so nice ban me so I can't come back. ;)

LOL, Goodbye, but a heads up and thanks to eots. You can hold this place together. You don't need me ;)

Rob

I'm pretty sure you can avoid coming back by your own accord and self-control. Why do you want it to be the responsibility of moderators to control your actions?

Rob

I'm sure the wise mods mean well but I feel you they are labeling you man.

i was just in connecticut last week researching the social security card, everything seemed fine.

Rob

I'm pretty sure you can avoid coming back by your own accord and self-control. Why do you want it to be the responsibility of moderators to control your actions?

He's a liberal. :lol:

Forum List

Back