Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

I've noticed that this is what cop haters do, they hate cops and will post any thread that casts them in a negative light. But to create a veneer of legitimacy, they will actually post a case where the cop or cops were truly wrong. They do this so the rest of their crazy ass frothing at the mouth irrational hatred of police officers won't seem as crazy.

This funny psycho babble.

Let me understand correctly. Cop haters post threads about cops doing wrong. You consider that to not be "legitimate". An actually event that occurred is labeled by you as "a veneer of legitimacy"?

Thats fancy talk for bullshit

Listen, dingbat, I've been dealing with these cop hater threads for years. Almost all of them end up exonerating the police once all the facts are known, but a few are sprinkled in where the cop or cops were entirely in the wrong and the civilian entirely in the right, as seems to be the case here. One legitimate case of genuine abuse, however, doesn't distract me that cop hater wannabe anarchist bitches like Paulitician always post out of their hatred for cops regardless of the facts.

So to be clear, an actual event that acutally happened is not legitimate its a "veneer of legitimacy".

I'm actually laughing at the fact that you say cops are exonerated. Are you surprised that the cops investigating themselves get off?

I'm tired of explaining the obvious to the oblivious. Go away, asswipe.

No restraining order against her. And even if there was, the brutal beating still wouldn't be justified. The man needs to be arrested.
I don't know if there was a beating, she looks very frail. I said the order was against her kid so she was unable to see them. But that doesn't mean she can disrupt the school day because she wants to see the kids.

remember, the government loves you, give them your guns for your own safety

You think Grandma and the Cop should have had a shoot out at the OK Corral?

Bitch be like "Damn Pig! I bust a cap in yo ass!"
battle101.gif
lol-002.gif

She left the school and then pulled over to call her son but was approached by the same officer? Nah, nothing fishy in that story...the site itself screams left loon.

Irish and Stephanie, two dingbats that can neither read or use "The Google."

This is from wnd, a Republican rag. Maybe this will work for you as a source.

Cupcake cop goes ballistic on grandma 78

Yo, dingbat the OP used this link and lo and behold there is the story. Besides I don't trust World Nut Daily anymore than Free Thought Project

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

I thought the site screamed "left loon" tho? LOL....One of these days you guys will judge sites by their content and not what you masters told you were bad sites

She no longer uses "World Nut Daily" as a source. LOL! Do you believe that? I sure don't.

Correction, dingbat, I've never used World Nut Daily, I'm not a gullible Libturd...like you

You sound like regurgitated World Nut Daily.

Irish and Stephanie, two dingbats that can neither read or use "The Google."

This is from wnd, a Republican rag. Maybe this will work for you as a source.

Cupcake cop goes ballistic on grandma 78

Yo, dingbat the OP used this link and lo and behold there is the story. Besides I don't trust World Nut Daily anymore than Free Thought Project

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

I thought the site screamed "left loon" tho? LOL....One of these days you guys will judge sites by their content and not what you masters told you were bad sites

She no longer uses "World Nut Daily" as a source. LOL! Do you believe that? I sure don't.

Correction, dingbat, I've never used World Nut Daily, I'm not a gullible Libturd...like you

You sound like regurgitated World Nut Daily.

You're getting annoying...I feel an ignore coming on

No restraining order against her. And even if there was, the brutal beating still wouldn't be justified. The man needs to be arrested.
I don't know if there was a beating, she looks very frail. I said the order was against her kid so she was unable to see them. But that doesn't mean she can disrupt the school day because she wants to see the kids.

Doesn't mean she should have been beaten and tased half to death either. She's a 78 year old Grandma for God's sake. This cop should be fired at the very least. He should not be a Police Officer. He's a threat to the community. In my opinion, he should be charged and prosecuted.

Elder abuse? LOL. Look, I worked for a retirement community once and some of the elders are not always so pleasant. Sounds like granny got a wild hair and wasn't going to take no for an answer.

What does seniors being not so plesant have to do with this case? Thats the second time you claimed she was a bad person but so far you have been unwilling to say why you are making excuses how she "might probably possibly" be rude

Doesn't mean she should have been beaten and tased half to death either. She's a 78 year old Grandma for God's sake. This cop should be fired at the very least. He should not be a Police Officer. He's a threat to the community. In my opinion, he should charged and prosecuted.

You're getting redundant

battle101.gif
lol-002.gif
Yes, tyrants should be shot.

Are you effing kidding me? She should have shot this cop?
If someone assaults me, I will shoot them, no matter who they are.

Doesn't mean she should have been beaten and tased half to death either. She's a 78 year old Grandma for God's sake. This cop should be fired at the very least. He should not be a Police Officer. He's a threat to the community. In my opinion, he should charged and prosecuted.

You're getting redundant

You're still here. You can leave though. ;)

I've noticed that this is what cop haters do, they hate cops and will post any thread that casts them in a negative light. But to create a veneer of legitimacy, they will actually post a case where the cop or cops were truly wrong. They do this so the rest of their crazy ass frothing at the mouth irrational hatred of police officers won't seem as crazy.

This funny psycho babble.

Let me understand correctly. Cop haters post threads about cops doing wrong. You consider that to not be "legitimate". An actually event that occurred is labeled by you as "a veneer of legitimacy"?

Thats fancy talk for bullshit

Listen, dingbat, I've been dealing with these cop hater threads for years. Almost all of them end up exonerating the police once all the facts are known, but a few are sprinkled in where the cop or cops were entirely in the wrong and the civilian entirely in the right, as seems to be the case here. One legitimate case of genuine abuse, however, doesn't distract me that cop hater wannabe anarchist bitches like Paulitician always post out of their hatred for cops regardless of the facts.

So to be clear, an actual event that acutally happened is not legitimate its a "veneer of legitimacy".

I'm actually laughing at the fact that you say cops are exonerated. Are you surprised that the cops investigating themselves get off?

I'm tired of explaining the obvious to the oblivious. Go away, asswipe.

You didnt explain shit Shit stain. You just mused about "cop haters" and totally dodged my question. Take your ball and go home and stop saying stupid shit you cant explain...or at least stop whining when someone asks you make sense out of your nonsense

battle101.gif
lol-002.gif
Yes, tyrants should be shot.

Are you effing kidding me? She should have shot this cop?
If someone assaults me, I will shoot them, no matter who they are.

Hmm...don't know if this cop is more dangerous to the community or you are.

Forum List

Back