Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

I've noticed that this is what cop haters do, they hate cops and will post any thread that casts them in a negative light. But to create a veneer of legitimacy, they will actually post a case where the cop or cops were truly wrong. They do this so the rest of their crazy ass frothing at the mouth irrational hatred of police officers won't seem as crazy.

It's better than ignoring it, like you Authority-Worshippers prefer doing. These kinds of violent acts are being committed by Police everyday. But most never get reported on. If it were left up to you Authority-Worshippers, there would never be justice.

Not hating cops is not the same as "authority-worshippers", you stupid ass. That's why you Branch Paulinians keep losing elections, because everyone knows you're batshit crazy.

"Mary obeyed the officer and left the school. She then pulled over to call her son and tell him what happened."

There is something fishy about this story...

Yeah, why would a granny obey and not have a knock down drag out fight? Smells fishy

She left the school and then pulled over to call her son but was approached by the same officer? Nah, nothing fishy in that story...the site itself screams left loon.
I agree somethign is not adding up. She was pulled over and the cop approached her. Why ddint she drive away? What was she doing to attract his attention? Was he delusional? Too many questions, although of course at first glance it does look bad for the cop.

I can't see any scenario, unless she had a weapon and was truly a threat, that a 110 pound grandmother needed to be treated so roughly. Why hasn't this cop been arrested?

I've noticed that this is what cop haters do, they hate cops and will post any thread that casts them in a negative light. But to create a veneer of legitimacy, they will actually post a case where the cop or cops were truly wrong. They do this so the rest of their crazy ass frothing at the mouth irrational hatred of police officers won't seem as crazy.

It's better than ignoring it, like you Authority-Worshippers prefer doing. These kinds of violent acts are being committed by Police everyday. But most never get reported on. If it were left up to you Authority-Worshippers, there would never be justice.

Not hating cops is not the same as "authority-worshippers", you stupid ass. That's why you Branch Paulinians keep losing elections, because everyone knows you're batshit crazy.

Nah, you're a bit of a Worshipper. You've proven that time & time again. This elderly woman was clearly an imminent threat to our American way of life. She deserved to be brutally beaten half to death. I heard she was ISIS too. :cuckoo:

"Mary obeyed the officer and left the school. She then pulled over to call her son and tell him what happened."

Yeah, why would a granny obey and not have a knock down drag out fight? Smells fishy

She left the school and then pulled over to call her son but was approached by the same officer? Nah, nothing fishy in that story...the site itself screams left loon.
I agree somethign is not adding up. She was pulled over and the cop approached her. Why ddint she drive away? What was she doing to attract his attention? Was he delusional? Too many questions, although of course at first glance it does look bad for the cop.

I can't see any scenario, unless she had a weapon and was truly a threat, that a 110 pound grandmother needed to be treated so roughly. Why hasn't this cop been arrested?
Maybe she tried to run him over? Maybe the daughter, who did have a restraining order against her, was with her? I really dont know. But an incomplete account like this makes me suspicious the incident is being spiffed up into something it's not.

If you read the article there isn't a lot of info fact wise. It's like someone wrote it on a blog. When I go to a site and I see "secret black ops" and stuff like that I become suspicious. If the cop did it unprovoked he needs to be jailed and tried but with the info in the article it's difficult to tell what took place

If you read the article there isn't a lot of info fact wise. It's like someone wrote it on a blog. When I go to a site and I see "secret black ops" and stuff like that I become suspicious. If the cop did it unprovoked he needs to be jailed and tried but with the info in the article it's difficult to tell what took place

Which changes nothing about what I said. Unless she pulled a gun or knife on him or something, which I'm sure would have come to light, there's no way this cop was justified in yanking a 78 year old woman out of the car and slamming her to the ground. The photographic evidence of her injuries tells the whole story, even the parts you think are missing.

But at the same time I understand your caution. Cop haters like Paulitician are constantly putting up threads like this and while rational people like you and I understand that a few cops are bad, but the vast majority are good and do a great job, these irrational bat shit crazy cop hater loons post these threads out of an abundance of contempt for ALL cops, and ALL law enforcement because in the end, they're nothing but wannabe anarchist little bitches.

Maybe she tried to run him over? Maybe the daughter, who did have a restraining order against her, was with her? I really dont know. But an incomplete account like this makes me suspicious the incident is being spiffed up into something it's not.

The only piece that's missing is the police report, which the media should easily have access to. If the entire incident went down without any documentation whatsoever, that doesn't work against this woman, it works against the cop in a very bad way. So even the uncertainty can't necessarily be used in defense of this cop.

Irish and Stephanie, two dingbats that can neither read or use "The Google."

This is from wnd, a Republican rag. Maybe this will work for you as a source.

Cupcake cop goes ballistic on grandma 78

This funny psycho babble.

Let me understand correctly. Cop haters post threads about cops doing wrong. You consider that to not be "legitimate". An actually event that occurred is labeled by you as "a veneer of legitimacy"?

Thats fancy talk for bullshit

Why didnt she drive away? LOL....Like are you being serious right now? Why didnt she evade the police? hahahahaha

Yo, dingbat the OP used this link and lo and behold there is the story. Besides I don't trust World Nut Daily anymore than Free Thought Project

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

I'll wait for the rest of the story, but it says she was told to leave, she did but drove around the front and got into an argument with the SRO. So she isn't as pristine as depicted.

Yo, dingbat the OP used this link and lo and behold there is the story. Besides I don't trust World Nut Daily anymore than Free Thought Project

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

I thought the site screamed "left loon" tho? LOL....One of these days you guys will judge sites by their content and not what you masters told you were bad sites

You Authority-Worshippers seem to say that about every incident. Think about if she was your own Grandmother. Maybe that'll give you guys a different perspective and approach. Tasing and beating an unarmed 78 year old woman is unacceptable. Period, end of story.

I'll wait for the rest of the story, but it says she was told to leave, she did but drove around the front and got into an argument with the SRO. So she isn't as pristine as depicted.

Neither is the cop obviously. He should be arrested and prosecuted.

That was one of the sites I consulted too, but WND is working from the same lack of details as every other news source, which is cause for concern. It's usually these details that put the lie to these cop hate threads, so it's all too convenient that they're missing.

You guys say this in every thread on police beating someone and I always ask "what the hell is a pristine person?" or "What does not being an angel have to do with the cop violating his oath?"

No matter what cop beats what person you always say "They arent completely innocent" or some other rumor mill fuckery

Disagree. The cop had no legal authority to prevent her from coming, so he's in the wrong from the start, something I'm sure that will come up in the lawsuit. The confrontation that led to her injuries should never have happened because there was no restraining order against her.

That was one of the sites I consulted too, but WND is working from the same lack of details as every other news source, which is cause for concern. It's usually these details that put the lie to these cop hate threads, so it's all too convenient that they're missing.

Oh, so she tased and beat herself half to death? You Authority-Worshippers really gonna go with that? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back