Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

I'll wait for the rest of the story, but it says she was told to leave, she did but drove around the front and got into an argument with the SRO. So she isn't as pristine as depicted.
Neither is the cop obviously. He should be arrested and prosecuted.
Maybe so but there's more to the story. I looked it up and she hadn't seen her grandkids because of the restraining order (son, I think) so she was going around it by showing up at the school. People aren't welcome to just swing by to see the kiddies so she was wrong to be there. If she got out of control I don't feel for her.
So the cop knew about the restraining order? Ugghhhhh NO...Irrelevent
I didn't say that, try reading. I said he didn't let her in, period! The order was why she was unable to see the grandkids.

You think Grandma and the Cop should have had a shoot out at the OK Corral?

Bitch be like "Damn Pig! I bust a cap in yo ass!"
battle101.gif
lol-002.gif
Yes, tyrants should be shot.

Are you effing kidding me? She should have shot this cop?
If someone assaults me, I will shoot them, no matter who they are.

Hmm...don't know if this cop is more dangerous to the community or you are.

How can you even feign to be supportive of the 2nd Amendment when it's primary purpose is to eliminate dangerous tyrants? Any time I see you making pro-gun posts I'm going to link this thread.

You think Grandma and the Cop should have had a shoot out at the OK Corral?

battle101.gif
lol-002.gif

Well, the mongoloid cop is much more dangerous to the community than the 78 year old Grandma is. He should be fired immediately.

Really? People can just pop in anytime? Not around here.

Unless there's a reason to keep them out, yes. Family can visit their children in school subject to the rules after they sign in at the office. But this woman didn't even get that far.
According to the local ABC News story, she was standing outside her granddaughter's classroom door when first confronted by the officer.

Watching a local news show last night,one of the clips was an intervene with a local police agency,it was about safety training,he stated that their goal was for the cops to just react,and not have to think,that struck me to be profoundly stupid,and a clear problem that has resulted in cases just like this,and tragically ,with deaths that were totally avoidable by a small measure of THINKING.
Things must change

She left the school and then pulled over to call her son but was approached by the same officer? Nah, nothing fishy in that story...the site itself screams left loon.

Irish and Stephanie, two dingbats that can neither read or use "The Google."

This is from wnd, a Republican rag. Maybe this will work for you as a source.

Cupcake cop goes ballistic on grandma 78

Yo, dingbat the OP used this link and lo and behold there is the story. Besides I don't trust World Nut Daily anymore than Free Thought Project

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

I thought the site screamed "left loon" tho? LOL....One of these days you guys will judge sites by their content and not what you masters told you were bad sites

She no longer uses "World Nut Daily" as a source. LOL! Do you believe that? I sure don't.

Correction, dingbat, I've never used World Nut Daily, I'm not a gullible Libturd...like you
Because nothing screams "Libturd" like World Nut Daily...........:lol:

battle101.gif
lol-002.gif

How can you even feign to be supportive of the 2nd Amendment when it's primary purpose is to eliminate dangerous tyrants? Any time I see you making pro-gun posts I'm going to link this thread.

I'm a gun rights advocate and know many gun rights advocates. None of them think it's ok to shoot the police because they feel they're being assaulted by them. You're all alone on this one, cracker jack.

Yo, dingbat the OP used this link and lo and behold there is the story. Besides I don't trust World Nut Daily anymore than Free Thought Project

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

I thought the site screamed "left loon" tho? LOL....One of these days you guys will judge sites by their content and not what you masters told you were bad sites

She no longer uses "World Nut Daily" as a source. LOL! Do you believe that? I sure don't.

Correction, dingbat, I've never used World Nut Daily, I'm not a gullible Libturd...like you

LOL!

Ricky-Gervais.gif

I'm a gun rights advocate and know many gun rights advocates. None of them think it's ok to shoot the police because they feel they're being assaulted by them. You're all alone on this one, cracker jack.

What if the cop was brutally beating your Mother or Grandmother? What would you do? Just stand there and watch?

Kill a cop, end up on death row. Even if the shooting is justified. If this woman had defended her self there is no doubt in my mind she would end up on death row.

Kill a cop, end up on death row. Even if the shooting is justified. If this woman had defended her self there is no doubt in my mind she would end up on death row.

I have to agree. The System is very flawed.

Here's the same story from one of your lefty loony whacked out kook sites: Grandma Maced By Police For Bringing Cupcakes To Granddaughter s Classroom - Democratic Underground

Here's the shocker: They're saying the same thing as WND.

Dumbass.

What if a cop was brutally assaulting your Mother or Grandmother? What would you do? It's a very tough question. I'd be very interested in hearing what most peoples' answers would be. Would you just watch it happen? Would you act?

So when exactly do you think it's ok to shoot a Government Agent? When is it ok to activate our birthright to slay a tyrant? Did you ever see what the WWII veterans did in Athens, Tennessee over police brutality in the year of 1946?

Do you think that needs to change, Rati the racist rodent?

Are cops a more equal form of person to be held above the peasantry?
Are you knee-jerking again?

Cops should be held accountable when they fuck up like this. Not excused. Not applauded.

Here's the same story from one of your lefty loony whacked out kook sites: Grandma Maced By Police For Bringing Cupcakes To Granddaughter s Classroom - Democratic Underground

Here's the shocker: They're saying the same thing as WND.

Dumbass.

No one claimed WND had it wrong, dumbass.

Do you think that needs to change, Rati the racist rodent?

Are cops a more equal form of person to be held above the peasantry?

The gun nut we're talking about thinks that in this case the cop should have been shot. How many people being arrested by police feel they're being unjustly treated? Do they get to shoot the police? There's no defending this. If I ever have to shoot a cop, he better clearly be rogue.

What if a cop was brutally assaulting your Mother or Grandmother? What would you do? It's a very tough question. I'd be very interested in hearing what most peoples' answers would be. Would you just watch it happen? Would you act?

That's exactly what I was thinking. This could be my own grandmother just wanting to drop off some cookies. And my own grandmother is just as stubborn and would have tried to find another way into the school the same way this one did. Being ornery is no excuse for a beat down.

You sound like regurgitated World Nut Daily.

You're getting annoying...I feel an ignore coming on

I don't know how I'll sleep... :p

Forum List

Back