Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

I thought the site screamed "left loon" tho? LOL....One of these days you guys will judge sites by their content and not what you masters told you were bad sites

She no longer uses "World Nut Daily" as a source. LOL! Do you believe that? I sure don't.

Correction, dingbat, I've never used World Nut Daily, I'm not a gullible Libturd...like you
Because nothing screams "Libturd" like World Nut Daily...........:lol:

Here's the same story from one of your lefty loony whacked out kook sites: Grandma Maced By Police For Bringing Cupcakes To Granddaughter s Classroom - Democratic Underground

Here's the shocker: They're saying the same thing as WND.

Dumbass.

No one claimed WND had it wrong, dumbass.

You implied it was an unreliable source.

Dumbass.

Are you effing kidding me? She should have shot this cop?
If someone assaults me, I will shoot them, no matter who they are.

Hmm...don't know if this cop is more dangerous to the community or you are.

How can you even feign to be supportive of the 2nd Amendment when it's primary purpose is to eliminate dangerous tyrants? Any time I see you making pro-gun posts I'm going to link this thread.

I'm a gun rights advocate and know many gun rights advocates. None of them think it's ok to shoot the police because they feel they're being assaulted by them. You're all alone on this one, cracker jack.

So when exactly do you think it's ok to shoot a Government Agent? When is it ok to activate our birthright to slay a tyrant? Did you ever see what the WWII veterans did in Athens, Tennessee over police brutality in the year of 1946?

I don't think you should be allowed to have firearms.

What if a cop was brutally assaulting your Mother or Grandmother? What would you do? It's a very tough question. I'd be very interested in hearing what most peoples' answers would be. Would you just watch it happen? Would you act?

That's exactly what I was thinking. This could be my own grandmother just wanting to drop off some cookies. And my own grandmother is just as stubborn and would have tried to find another way into the school the same way this one did. Being ornery is no excuse for a beat down.

I ask the question especially to the Authority-Worshippers. Would they just watch their Mother or Grandmother get brutally assaulted? Or would they act?

How can you even feign to be supportive of the 2nd Amendment when it's primary purpose is to eliminate dangerous tyrants? Any time I see you making pro-gun posts I'm going to link this thread.

I'm a gun rights advocate and know many gun rights advocates. None of them think it's ok to shoot the police because they feel they're being assaulted by them. You're all alone on this one, cracker jack.

So when exactly do you think it's ok to shoot a Government Agent? When is it ok to activate our birthright to slay a tyrant? Did you ever see what the WWII veterans did in Athens, Tennessee over police brutality in the year of 1946?

OMG, am I agreeing with this?

OMG, I am!

What if a cop was brutally assaulting your Mother or Grandmother? What would you do? It's a very tough question. I'd be very interested in hearing what most peoples' answers would be. Would you just watch it happen? Would you act?
It's not a tough question, I'd eliminate the assailant assaulting my family.

Fair enough. Thanks for answering.

She no longer uses "World Nut Daily" as a source. LOL! Do you believe that? I sure don't.

Correction, dingbat, I've never used World Nut Daily, I'm not a gullible Libturd...like you

Here's the same story from one of your lefty loony whacked out kook sites: Grandma Maced By Police For Bringing Cupcakes To Granddaughter s Classroom - Democratic Underground

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

I said it's a Republican Rag, and it is.

That's exactly what I was thinking. This could be my own grandmother just wanting to drop off some cookies. And my own grandmother is just as stubborn and would have tried to find another way into the school the same way this one did. Being ornery is no excuse for a beat down.

I ask the question especially to the Authority-Worshippers. Would they just watch their Mother or Grandmother get brutally assaulted? Or would they act?

Which brings us back to what's troubling about this story, not enough information. Why weren't there any witnesses?

You sound like you pine for an excuse to shoot a cop.

Dumbass.

Dumbass.
Oh...."implied". :lmao:

So you'd allow a cop to assault your grandmother?

We've detected Marxist in Right-wing clothing.

I don't think cops should either.

However, I'm sure Obama's FCC will soon eliminate me from the internet for "hate speech" and the endorsers of police-brutality against Americans will be rewarded with extra bandwidth.

So anyone who doesn't dream about shooting cops like you are endorsers of police brutality?

So you'd allow a cop to assault your grandmother?

We've detected Marxist in Right-wing clothing.

I wouldn't shoot him.

Are you effing kidding me? She should have shot this cop?

How'd that play out?
Battle of Athens 1946 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Aftermath
The recovered ballots certified the election of the five GI Non-Partisan League candidates.[10] Among the reforms instituted was a change in the method of payment and a $5,000 salary cap for officials. In the initial momentum of victory, gambling houses in collusion with the Cantrell regime were raided and their operations demolished. Deputies of the prior administration resigned and were replaced.[10]

The new government encountered challenges including at least eleven resignations of county administrators.[citation needed] On January 4, 1947, four of the five leaders of the GI Non-Partisan League declared in an open letter: "We abolished one machine only to replace it with another and more powerful one in the making."[11] The League failed to establish itself permanently and traditional political parties soon returned to power.[7]

I don't think cops should either.

However, I'm sure Obama's FCC will soon eliminate me from the internet for "hate speech" and the endorsers of police-brutality against Americans will be rewarded with extra bandwidth.

So anyone who doesn't dream about shooting cops like you are endorsers of police brutality?
Please find in this thread where I said I desire to shoot cops for being cops?

I said assailants, thugs, and tyrants.

You're arguing like an authoritarian leftist, which is actually what you are. You've been revealed.

Are you knee-jerking again?

Cops should be held accountable when they fuck up like this. Not excused. Not applauded.

Fine and I agree, but that is not what I asked.

Should the penalty for defending oneself from a cop be death? Are the peasants to submit to police even if that means their own death or great bodily harm? Are police so far above the average person that they are immune from self-defense principles?

Forum List

Back