Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

I don't know why everyone is so eager to defend this cop and make her the villain

That's how the "small government conservatives" around here roll.

Not really. I understand the suspicion as there are so many cop hater threads started by loons on this forum like Paulitician. There's such an effort to make good cops appear bad that it can be lost in the shuffle that there really are bad cops.

So you'd allow a cop to assault your grandmother?

We've detected Marxist in Right-wing clothing.

I wouldn't shoot him.

Sorry, but if I feel that anyone, cop or no cop, is engaging in activity that might result in death or grievous bodily harm to one of my family, I am totally justified in using deadly force to remove the threat.

If my grandmother were being arrested, even after being put forcefully to the ground, I wouldn't shoot a cop. There are other remedies that don't involve anyone dying.

Why are so many people looking for reasons to shoot cops? How deep does this cop hate run?

So you'd stand there and watch while your Mother or Grandmother gets tasered and brutally beaten?

I'm actually learning something new about you cop haters, now that I'm seeing it again. Not only do you post thread after thread of cop abuse or (mostly) alleged cop abuse, but now I'm seeing that you all want an excuse to shoot a cop. I'm starting to get a feel for how deep cop hate runs with you people, to the point you want a reason to gun them down in the streets, even creating movies in your head with very fanciful scenarios which allow you to blow them away.

Your sick, twisted pathology is even more disturbing than I originally estimated.

So, still no answer. I'll take that as you choosing your beloved Police and having no problem watching your Mother or Grandmother get beaten half to death. And that's pretty sad & disturbing.

That was also the prevailing German Citizen mentality in Nazi Germany. They would even turn their own family members in to the Gestapo. And as far as the rest of your drivel goes, it's just boring Authority-Worshipper nonsense.

I wouldn't shoot him.

Sorry, but if I feel that anyone, cop or no cop, is engaging in activity that might result in death or grievous bodily harm to one of my family, I am totally justified in using deadly force to remove the threat.

If my grandmother were being arrested, even after being put forcefully to the ground, I wouldn't shoot a cop. There are other remedies that don't involve anyone dying.

Why are so many people looking for reasons to shoot cops? How deep does this cop hate run?

So you'd stand there and watch while your Mother or Grandmother gets tasered and brutally beaten?

I'm actually learning something new about you cop haters, now that I'm seeing it again. Not only do you post thread after thread of cop abuse or (mostly) alleged cop abuse, but now I'm seeing that you all want an excuse to shoot a cop. I'm starting to get a feel for how deep cop hate runs with you people, to the point you want a reason to gun them down in the streets, even creating movies in your head with very fanciful scenarios which allow you to blow them away.

Your sick, twisted pathology is even more disturbing than I originally estimated.

So, still no answer. I'll take that as you choosing your beloved Police and watching your Mother and Grandmother get beaten half to death. That's pretty sad & disturbing. That was the prevailing German Citizen mentality in Nazi Germany. They would even turn their own family members into the Gestapo. And as far as the rest of your drivel goes, it's just boring Authority-Worshipper nonsense.

Go back to your fantasies, wannabe cop killer.

We have a granny that felt she had the right to disrupt a school and refused to take no for an answer.

:link:
Read the story. It's been linked numerous times, no one can do it for you.

Yes, she did have the right and no, bringing cupcakes is not "disrupting a school". You really are on a bent to demonize this old woman, aren't you?
You're full of shit. You don't have the right to show at a school in session just because you want to. And we only heard one side of the story. Grow the fuck up.

We have a granny that felt she had the right to disrupt a school and refused to take no for an answer.

Yes, she did have the right and no, bringing cupcakes is not "disrupting a school". You really are on a bent to demonize this old woman, aren't you?
You're full of shit. You don't have the right to show at a school in session just because you want to. And we only heard one side of the story. Grow the fuck up.

I do it all the time, so does my wife. Any time we want to see our kids at school, we go to the office and sign in and see them. So yes, we do have that "right".

And the one side of the story we heard comes with pictures.

So, still no answer. I'll take that as you choosing your beloved Police and watching your Mother and Grandmother get beaten half to death. That's pretty sad & disturbing. That was the prevailing German Citizen mentality in Nazi Germany. They would even turn their own family members into the Gestapo. And as far as the rest of your drivel goes, it's just boring Authority-Worshipper nonsense.

Go back to your fantasies, wannabe cop killer.

I took the heat off ya. I answered the question for ya. You'd choose your beloved Police over your own Mother or Grandmother. And that's just plain twisted. You would have fit in perfectly in Nazi Germany. You would have most definitely turned family members in to the Gestapo.

You really do need to chill on your Authority-Worship. There is no justification for this mongoloid cop beating this elderly woman half to death. None whatsoever. Only a warped Authority-Worshipper would believe otherwise.

You really do need to chill on your Authority-Worship. There is no justification for this mongoloid cop beating this elderly woman half to death. None whatsoever. Only a warped Authority-Worshipper would believe otherwise.
You're a retard.

You're a retard.

I hear ya Nazi.

You're a retard.

I hear ya Nazi.

You're calling anyone who doesn't want to shoot a cop like you do a Nazi. Do you know how BSC you wingnuts sound? Ron Paul lost elections because of his nutbag zealot cultists like you.

You're a retard.

I hear ya Nazi.
I hear ya....'tardo.

It's both interesting and disturbing observing the Authority-Worshippers turning so ugly on this 78yr old Grandmother. It really does say it all about them. We saw this same kind of ugliness with most German Citizens in Nazi Germany. Many would even gladly turn in family members to their beloved Gestapo.

I expect the Authority-Worshippers on this thread to be claiming she's a member of Al Qaeda or ISIS eventually. Nothing would surprise me at this point. It's very sad.

It's both interesting and disturbing observing the Authority-Worshippers turning so ugly on this 78yr old Grandmother. It really does say it all about them. We saw this same kind of ugliness with most German Citizens in Nazi Germany. Many would even gladly turn in family members to their beloved Gestapo.

I expect the Authority-Worshippers on this thread to be claiming she's a member of Al Qaeda or ISIS eventually. Nothing would surprise me at this point. It's very sad.
I expect you have a rubber fist toy to fulfil your copkiller fantasies. Get help before you hurt yourself.

You're a retard.

I hear ya Nazi.

You're calling anyone who doesn't want to shoot a cop like you do a Nazi. Do you know how BSC you wingnuts sound? Ron Paul lost elections because of his nutbag zealot cultists like you.

Well, you wussed out on answering my question. So now i have to safely assume you're a loony Authority-Worshipping Goose Stepper. Anyone who would just stand there and watch their Mother or Grandmother get beaten half to death by a cop, is a sad case for sure. Not much hope of reasoning with you guys. It is what it is.

You're a retard.

I hear ya Nazi.
I hear ya....'tardo.

No prob little Nazi.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

If I saw a shootout on the roadside occur between an officer and a thug, I'd take out my shotgun and put down the thug and defend the cop.

The problem in this story is that the thug is the cop.

That's what's terrifying about you and the Branch Paulinian. You think THIS is an example of where a citizen bystander should take out their gun and shoot the cop. Was he rough on the lady? Sure he was. But he wasn't threatening her life or doing anything that can't be rectified in the legal system. He certainly wasn't doing anything that would justify shooting him, either legally or morally.

I think you two are very scary people who just want to kill cops, and if you ever do, this thread and your posts will be located and used against you to establish your state of mind.
Again, we dont know if the cop ever touched the woman. All we've got is her word about it. The fact the cop is still on duty suggests there's more to the story here.

I think for some reason you're laying aside your normal reasoning faculties. She was pepper sprayed, and something like that HAS to be in the police report, and if she was pepper sprayed then she was certainly handled because the use of pepper spray is an inextricable part of police procedures to subdue a subject. Your claim that the news report is based only on her testimony is an unjustified assumption. There must have been a police report. What I keep seeing here on this thread is the fear that condemning this particular cop is an affront to respect for law enforcement in general.
What evidence do we have she was pepper sprayed? What was the cop's account of what happened?
The lack of evidence here is stunning. No video, no stills. Just granny in the hospital and her account of it.
When was the last time an incident like this happened and there was no one around taking pictures?

Your scraping for proof to exonerate this cop at all costs. Why? Many incidents happen with no photographic evidence. The news report said she was pepper sprayed, which means there had to have been a police report on the incident, because such a confrontation would not go undocumented. And a confrontation did happen, evidenced by the injuries on her face, neck, belly, and thighs, all of which are being brought into evidence by her attorney.

It's ok to admit that there are bad cops out there. Maybe even liberating.
I am trying to find some kind of corroboration for her story. So far all I see is what she is claiming. ANy balanced story says what both sides have said about. That is lacking here. All that is here is her side.
Why are you so quick to jump on the police brutality bandwagon? Of course there are abusive cops. This might be a case of one. But until there is something more than an old woman asking for tons of money I'll withold judgment.

Forum List

Back