Police shoot dead masked man who took hostages in German cinema

I just don't get it. Germany has their shit on lock down when it comes to guns and this guy still got one. There's just no way. I say this story is BS

Because nobody ever in the history of mankind has been able to put hands on a firearm when they're ILLEGAL.

The story is BS. But not because it would be impossible for Germans to get guns. The mosques are bristling with them.
What a completely idiotic statement.

German officials recovered an arsenal of weapons including “heavy war weaponry” from a vegetable market next to a holy mosque.
The Epoch Times reported (in German), via Vlad Tepes:

An arsenal of weapons of radical islamists was excavated in NRW, North Rhine Westphalia. The “Top secret assignment” took one week and brought heavy war arsenal to the surface. This is what Hessian delegate Ismail Tipi (CDU) says.

According to information of the hessian CDU delegate Ismail Tipi a “top secret assignment” of the SEK in North Rhine Westphalia took place. In the cooler room of a vegetable vendor near a mosque, weapons were found and seized. “According to my information at this particular operation, an arsenal with heavy war weaponry was found.

2 days ago................

People can MAKE guns, for the love of God. You fucking morons who think that the LAW is going to prevent crazies and criminals and muslims from shooting you dead honestly deserve to be shot in a theatre.

Yeah, let's get rid of murder and rape laws while we're at it. People will rape regardless of the law, right?

Go fuck yourself.

People can MAKE guns, for the love of God. You fucking morons who think that the LAW is going to prevent crazies and criminals and muslims from shooting you dead honestly deserve to be shot in a theatre.

Yeah, let's get rid of murder and rape laws while we're at it. People will rape regardless of the law, right?

Go fuck yourself.

Of course KG said nothing of the kind, but that didn't prevent you from brain leakage.

Go fuck yourself.

Of course KG said nothing of the kind, but that didn't prevent you from brain leakage.

It's called a logical inference, you dumb c*nt.

He said there is no need for laws, because people will break them.

How about we let the market decide who goes first at intersections? Fuck traffic lights.

Moronic argument, debunked 1,000x. Figures that people with 65 IQs would keep bringing it up, however.

How about we let the market decide who goes first at intersections? Fuck traffic lights.

Moronic argument, debunked 1,000x. Figures that people with 65 IQs would keep bringing it up, however.

You quoted KG, who is a woman. You want another shot at stupid or is it time to call it a day?

What is your point? Had the man had an automatic weapon and a few hundred rounds of ammunition, he probably would have killed all those people instead of just taking them hostage.

Wow....did you hurt yourself with those mental gymnastics.........he chose not to kill those people......he had a gun....not one German gun control law stopped him....can you admit that?

Our shooters over here don't have automatic weapons....so why would that make a difference in wether he shot people or not?

European criminals tend not to commit murder as often as American criminals...nut culture is different there too...

I just don't get it. Germany has their shit on lock down when it comes to guns and this guy still got one. There's just no way. I say this story is BS
Germans have hunting rifles.
Germany's National Gun Registry introduced at the end of 2012 counted 5.5 million firearms in use, which are legally owned by 1.4 million people in the country. About 1.5 Million sport shooters in several thousand Schützenvereine own and use guns for sport, about 400,000 hunters have a licensed gun, about 300,000 collect guns and about 900,000 own an inherited gun.[3] However, estimates of the actual guns in use go up to 45 Million.[3] While gun ownership is widespread and associations and ranges for shooting sports and the use of historical guns and weapons in festivals are not being tabooed, the use of guns for private self-defence purposes is restricted.

Yeah...and they have guns...right...but not as many mass shootings...so you are saying access to guns does not create mass shootings....hey, you might be learning something....

Oh i get it, this is another thread where people pretend that making something illegal means no one has it anymore. Like Prohibition....smart argument there

You quoted KG, who is a woman. You want another shot at stupid or is it time to call it a day?

Uh, the fuck do I care if KG has a gash or a rod? Did you want to touch the topic or her vagina?

Because nobody ever in the history of mankind has been able to put hands on a firearm when they're ILLEGAL.

The story is BS. But not because it would be impossible for Germans to get guns. The mosques are bristling with them.
What a completely idiotic statement.

I agree. Everything you say is idiotic.
France close down 3 mosques - 334 war grade weapons found - 223 arrests

French police seized large quantities of weapons

Thanks...I will have to use those when the morons tell us they can't get guns easily in Europe...

Oh i get it, this is another thread where people pretend that making something illegal means no one has it anymore. Like Prohibition....smart argument there

Do you idiots all drink from the same fountain of stupid?

By this logic we shouldn't have laws against anything anymore. We sure as shit better totally legalize abortion and give women unfettered access to it. I'm sure you're all for that.

Go fuck yourself.

Why do you twits always use this lame point......laws function to define acceptable behavior and the punishment for violating it...you nuts are the ones who want a Pre-Crime law for guns...

We have laws against using guns for crime...break them and you can be arrested......that is the law we need...everything else is just harrassing legal gun owners....

Please...tell us which gun laws you think are important...and then describe how they achieve what you say they achieve....

By this logic we shouldn't have laws against anything anymore. We sure as shit better totally legalize abortion and give women unfettered access to it. I'm sure you're all for that.

Thats the logic the OP is using. They banned guns in Germany so there will never be another gun in Germany. Just like there was no more liquor to be had during Prohibition

Thats the logic the OP is using. They banned guns in Germany so there will never be another gun in Germany. Just like there was no more liquor to be had during Prohibition

It is? Guns and liquor are not analogous. You can't cook up a gun like you can moonshine. Gun control works in every other civilized country on earth, but don't let that fact seep into your bubble.

Forum List

Back