Police shoot dead masked man who took hostages in German cinema

I am flabbergasted by the abject cowardice of people who will allow themselves to be taken hostage by an unarmed man.

I just don't get it. Germany has their shit on lock down when it comes to guns and this guy still got one. There's just no way. I say this story is BS

I just don't get it. Germany has their shit on lock down when it comes to guns and this guy still got one. There's just no way. I say this story is BS

Because nobody ever in the history of mankind has been able to put hands on a firearm when they're ILLEGAL.

The story is BS. But not because it would be impossible for Germans to get guns. The mosques are bristling with them.

People can MAKE guns, for the love of God. You fucking morons who think that the LAW is going to prevent crazies and criminals and muslims from shooting you dead honestly deserve to be shot in a theatre.

Germans have hunting rifles.
Germany's National Gun Registry introduced at the end of 2012 counted 5.5 million firearms in use, which are legally owned by 1.4 million people in the country. About 1.5 Million sport shooters in several thousand Schützenvereine own and use guns for sport, about 400,000 hunters have a licensed gun, about 300,000 collect guns and about 900,000 own an inherited gun.[3] However, estimates of the actual guns in use go up to 45 Million.[3] While gun ownership is widespread and associations and ranges for shooting sports and the use of historical guns and weapons in festivals are not being tabooed, the use of guns for private self-defence purposes is restricted.

Because nobody ever in the history of mankind has been able to put hands on a firearm when they're ILLEGAL.

The story is BS. But not because it would be impossible for Germans to get guns. The mosques are bristling with them.
What a completely idiotic statement.

Germans have hunting rifles.
Germany's National Gun Registry introduced at the end of 2012 counted 5.5 million firearms in use, which are legally owned by 1.4 million people in the country. About 1.5 Million sport shooters in several thousand Schützenvereine own and use guns for sport, about 400,000 hunters have a licensed gun, about 300,000 collect guns and about 900,000 own an inherited gun.[3] However, estimates of the actual guns in use go up to 45 Million.[3] While gun ownership is widespread and associations and ranges for shooting sports and the use of historical guns and weapons in festivals are not being tabooed, the use of guns for private self-defence purposes is restricted.

Don't they realize these guns could suddenly start killing people?

What is your point? Had the man had an automatic weapon and a few hundred rounds of ammunition, he probably would have killed all those people instead of just taking them hostage.

No where in the link posted does it say he had an automatic weapon. LOL! But I bet was a muzzlime.

Don't they realize these guns could suddenly start killing people?

Mine was cleaning itself yesterday.

Did you notice any discharge while it was doing that?

look-at-this-guys-my-ar15-decided-to-make-me-2858929.png

What a completely idiotic statement.

I agree. Everything you say is idiotic.
France close down 3 mosques - 334 war grade weapons found - 223 arrests

French police seized large quantities of weapons

Forum List

Back