No conviction in Baltimore

I told you long time ago that not one cop will be found guilty of anything....by coincidence.

People break their backs all the time in Police Vehicles...its the poor design...or the fault of the one possessing the broken backs

Why are all of the hero's celebrated in the black community criminals with lengthly rap sheets? .... :dunno:
Because if you are a negro living in a fucking shithole and you haven't shot someone by the time you are twelve your own life is at risk.
Committing violent crimes is a badge of honor with these sub-humans.
Anyone committing a violent crime should be summarily executed on the spot. Thankfully this day is coming.

Why are all of the hero's celebrated in the black community criminals with lengthly rap sheets? .... :dunno:
Because if you are a negro living in a fucking shithole and you haven't shot someone by the time you are twelve your own life is at risk.
Committing violent crimes is a badge of honor with these sub-humans.
Anyone committing a violent crime should be summarily executed on the spot. Thankfully this day is coming.

That day isn't coming, thankfully.

You fucking moron.

Why do you ask such bullshit questions? Why do you prefer a sheeps asshole over a woman?
Plenty of blacks I grew up with idolized "thugs, pimps, ballers, players and hustler ass criminals" as heroes. They wanted to be like them. I'm sure not much has changed since my childhood.

Why do you ask such bullshit questions? Why do you prefer a sheeps asshole over a woman?
Plenty of blacks I grew up with idolized "thugs, pimps, ballers, players and hustler ass criminals" as heroes. They wanted to be like them. I'm sure not much has changed since my childhood.

And that means your personal anecdote applies to all blacks...like Josh Duggar applies to all whites, right?

And that means your personal anecdote applies to all blacks...like Josh Duggar applies to all whites, right?
No. I said "plenty" and not "all" for a reason. It was the majority of them where I grew up though.

No. I said "plenty" and not "all" for a reason. It was the majority of them where I grew up though.

You have to excuse CC, 200 years ago one of his ancestors was shot dead for being able to read correctly. He isn't about to make that mistake.

You have to excuse CC, 200 years ago one of his ancestors was shot dead for being able to read correctly. He isn't about to make that mistake.
That was a classic burn.

There are plenty of whites who admire those same characters but the difference is that you dont apply the same bullshit filter to them. Al Capone ring a bell?

There are plenty of whites who admire those same characters but the difference is that you dont apply the same bullshit filter to them. Al Capone ring a bell?

Al fucking Capone?

LOL yeah he was a scum bag and so was/is anyone who glorifies him.

See, no one denies that there are white shit bags, there are and lots of them. but the numbers oh they tell the real story. Blacks are more likely to be shit bags than whites. In this country I mean.

Forum List

Back