Police Officer Shot Dead After Pointing Stun Gun at Dogs

2. His dogs are not as important as this cops life.
This innocent man (Hitcho) said 'the police officer pointed a gun in my face and tried to kill my dogs".

Many people get angry when somebody points a gun in their face. whether they are police or military or criminals or anybody.

Innocent people do not like guns pointed in their face and innocent people are scared of nobody.

He ain't innocent now jackass.

You do not shot police ever. It will get you dead. A policeman was killed by an illegal in Florida and then ran for the woods where he shot again at the police. He was killed by the police who shot him 68 time. The Police Chief told the reporter that he was shot 68 times because that was all the bullets they had.

Not a fan of no-knock warrants and police should have to let people lock up their dogs before entering the premises.

Other then that..no one should be taking pot shots at any of them if they identify themselves.

Oh yes, give them time to get rid of the drugs. They were not killing the dog, but tazing it. No deadly force. Can't say the same for your "innocent" person.

You do not shot police ever. It will get you dead. A policeman was killed by an illegal in Florida and then ran for the woods where he shot again at the police. He was killed by the police who shot him 68 time. The Police Chief told the reporter that he was shot 68 times because that was all the bullets they had.

:lol:

You don't love your cat that much, then.

Let's take the cops out of the scenario. Say some murderer is on the run and he breaks into your house to hide. Your cat hisses at him and he pulls out a gun to shoot your cat.

You wouldn't shoot that MF to save your cat's life?

You're just saying you love your cat then, but you don't really.

Some humans are scum, in case you hadn't noticed. And some animals are heroes, caregivers, companions, life-changers. Humans aren't more valuable just because they're humans.

You have no idea about how much I care about my cat asswipe.

You can't take the cops out of the story, they were an integral part of this OP. There wasn't a gun pointed at the dog. It was a taser idiot. Some people are scum. Thanks for pointing out your status. People are more important than animals. I think I proved that to you with my example. You got called on stupid deal with it.

Last edited:
Not a fan of no-knock warrants and police should have to let people lock up their dogs before entering the premises.

Other then that..no one should be taking pot shots at any of them if they identify themselves.

Oh yes, give them time to get rid of the drugs. They were not killing the dog, but tazing it. No deadly force. Can't say the same for your "innocent" person.

First off..I don't agree with the poster. The guy who shot the cop should be proscecuted.

Second, giving people time to lock up there dogs shouldn't be a problem. I can't believe there aren't methods to catch people getting rid of drugs. Like putting in sensors into the sewer to detect sudden changes in chemicals in the water..like if someone flushed a huge amount of cocaine into the water.

Third, if you are doing the warrant thing..you really should have a good case before knocking on someone's door.

First off..I don't agree with the poster. The guy who shot the cop should be proscecuted.

Second, giving people time to lock up there dogs shouldn't be a problem. I can't believe there aren't methods to catch people getting rid of drugs. Like putting in sensors into the sewer to detect sudden changes in chemicals in the water..like if someone flushed a huge amount of cocaine into the water.

Third, if you are doing the warrant thing..you really should have a good case before knocking on someone's door.

Agree with you on points one and three Sallow. Two might be cost prohibitive and time consuming. Interesting point though.

What does this have to do with politics?
Police is governed by government policies. This police officer looks like Obama supporter who cannot think properly.

Since Obama become president, many innocent dogs have been shot dead by police officers for no reason at all. So this was waiting to happen.

I agree to a point. The police have become too enamored with their power over the last 40 years or so and have committed many crimes that if perpetrated by an average citizen would land them in prison. Police reviews of many of these abuses have been a farce. If it takes a few citizens to fight back to protect their rights...that may be what is needed.

I would have to know more about the specific circumstances involving this case but if a man wants to go to prison defending his property including his dog I guess that is his call. I would need to know who made the call about the disturbance..and if the man with the shotgun was drunk or on drugs and if he warned the cop to back off or he would be shot.

Police do not have limitless right to invade ones home or property and do anything they feel like at the time. It is unfortunate that the cop was killed but it is entirely possible that the cop was our of line and miss handled the situation to his demise.

well hells bells this is an interesting thread.

:lol:

And you think this is good??

The criminal didn't want to get caught alive and the cops didn't want him to get away. Looks like a win-win to me.

I work within sight of my house. One day my boss told me my house was surrounded by cops. I couldn't believe it. Cop cars all around my house and cops walking all around. I ran over to my house and asked, "This is my house. Can I help you?" They asked if I knew someone named Michelle. I said no. They said they had been informed that Michelle was staying at my house. They said there was a warrant for her arrest. I said, there's no Michelle staying here, would you like to come in and look? They declined. My inviting them in pretty much defused the situation.

Turns out they had the wrong house. Their bumbling managed to alert the entire neighborhood, including Michelle, I'm sure, that they were looking for Michelle. So if she was in the area, I'm sure she got the hell out.

Anyhow...I have two Dobermans. They instincitvely protect my home. The question in my mind was, what would have happened if I didn't work within view of my house and hadn't run over there to talk to the police?

Let me just say I love those Dobies like they were my children. I just might lose it if someone hurt them.

Had a very similar thing happen to us,only it was late at night,and after hearing the dog start carrying on like mad I looked ut the living room window,just in time to see a dark figure sneaking around the back of the house,I was a breath away from sticking my 870 out the back door,when another cop knocked on the door,wrong house by about a 1000 miles,and garentied they would have shot me if I challenged them,they were indignant and basically assholes about the whole thing,my dog was also lucky to have survived,at what point do you have the right to defend your self,cops or not.

Agree with you on points one and three Sallow. Two might be cost prohibitive and time consuming. Interesting point though.

Actually I am pretty shocked by the level of technology currently employed by most police departments. And it's only to everyone's benefit that they employ the most state of the art methods. Remember a while back the brouhaha over the dash cams? Well it turns out they were the best thing for both the police force and the public.

I sat in jury duty for a Medicare fraud case a couple years back, and it was sad what the undercover team had to use to video this guy. It was worse tech then toys available to kids now..and it was being shared by several units.

For both the safety of the public and the police..we need to upgrade the tech and methods employed by law enforcement nation wide.

Had a very similar thing happen to us,only it was late at night,and after hearing the dog start carrying on like mad I looked ut the living room window,just in time to see a dark figure sneaking around the back of the house,I was a breath away from sticking my 870 out the back door,when another cop knocked on the door,wrong house by about a 1000 miles,and garentied they would have shot me if I challenged them,they were indignant and basically assholes about the whole thing,my dog was also lucky to have survived,at what point do you have the right to defend your self,cops or not.

In most states you have to be physically in jeopardy. Shooting someone you can't even ID as a cop or not would put you in serious legal trouble. Do you consider pointing a gun at a cop defending yourself? Do you think you'll be successful in defending yourself from them?

Not really a lot of facts to go on here, but I did find this bit interesting...

Police Chief George Bruneio, who arrived after Mr Lasso requested assistance, instructed him to 'shoot the dogs' and that's when the homeowner pulled out a shotgun and fired, authorities said.

Police is governed by government policies. This police officer looks like Obama supporter who cannot think properly.

Since Obama become president, many innocent dogs have been shot dead by police officers for no reason at all. So this was waiting to happen.

I agree to a point. The police have become too enamored with their power over the last 40 years or so and have committed many crimes that if perpetrated by an average citizen would land them in prison. Police reviews of many of these abuses have been a farce. If it takes a few citizens to fight back to protect their rights...that may be what is needed.

I would have to know more about the specific circumstances involving this case but if a man wants to go to prison defending his property including his dog I guess that is his call. I would need to know who made the call about the disturbance..and if the man with the shotgun was drunk or on drugs and if he warned the cop to back off or he would be shot.

Police do not have limitless right to invade ones home or property and do anything they feel like at the time. It is unfortunate that the cop was killed but it is entirely possible that the cop was our of line and miss handled the situation to his demise.

Depending on the Law In Pennsylvania BUT shooting a cop just for being on your property pretty much doesn't fly ANYWHERE. Shooting him for pointing a weapon at 2 dogs about to attack him is also not a crime.

This guy is hosed and rightly so.

Here is the key to this case: "He tried to kill my dogs and pointed a gun in my face"

Not really a lot of facts to go on here, but I did find this bit interesting...

Police Chief George Bruneio, who arrived after Mr Lasso requested assistance, instructed him to 'shoot the dogs' and that's when the homeowner pulled out a shotgun and fired, authorities said.

So what kind of pussy is this chief who saw this go down but didn't put a bullet in the guy's head?

Depending on the Law In Pennsylvania BUT shooting a cop just for being on your property pretty much doesn't fly ANYWHERE. Shooting him for pointing a weapon at 2 dogs about to attack him is also not a crime.

This guy is hosed and rightly so.

Here is the key to this case: "He tried to kill my dogs and pointed a gun in my face"

Taser pointed at dog... Fail.

Forum List

Back