Police Officer Shot Dead After Pointing Stun Gun at Dogs

50% world police must be fired from their jobs because they are burden on Tax-Payers money.

50% world police must be fired from their jobs because they are burden on Tax-Payers money.
No. They should be euthanized, because they are sociopaths.

You and Bear12feet should get a room. Preferably padded with guards outside that give you nice little pills every four hours. And you both should be dressed in the height of mental ward fashion..matching straitjackets.

Guns and high-tech Guns such as AK-47 assault rifles should be legal so that world people can defend their families from criminals, sex maniacs, rapists and terrorists.

There are serious criminal cases, corruption and harassment cases against many police officers worldwide. So 50% world police must be fired from their jobs because they are burden on Tax-Payers money.

If there is a need then call in the army/military.

--------------------------------

Last edited:
Dogs do not know the difference between police and criminals/thieves. Dogs just defend their territory from intruders.

If police know there is some criminal in the house then police should order the criminal to come out of the house and then arrest him/her.

If police enters dog's territory then understandably dogs will attack them.

Probably a good case for shooting dogs upon entry. A cat would just make sure you know where the food bowl is.

Sorry bout that,

1. It will be proven this perp set the dogs loose then shot and killed the cop.
2. Death will be too good for him

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Many police have a bad habit of barging into the house or enter the house forcibly. If someday police enters a strong and powerful man's house without permission then the powerful man will throw out the police.

There are millions of strong men in this world who are stronger than the police. Police must respect innocent and strong people.

Guns and high-tech Guns such as AK-47 assault rifles should be legal so that world people can defend their families from criminals, sex maniacs, rapists and terrorists.

There are serious criminal cases, corruption and harassment cases against many police officers worldwide. So 50% world police must be fired from their jobs because they are burden on Tax-Payers money.

If there is a need then call in the army/military.

--------------------------------

AK-47s ARE legal. My husband has one. It's perfectly legal. I wouldn't call it "high-tech" though.

Many police have a bad habit of barging into the house or enter the house forcibly. If someday police enters a strong and powerful man's house without permission then the powerful man will throw out the police.

There are millions of strong men in this world who are stronger than the police. Police must respect innocent and strong people.

An innocent strong person would understand mistakes get made. They certainly would not fire a gun at a police officer.

I work within sight of my house. One day my boss told me my house was surrounded by cops. I couldn't believe it. Cop cars all around my house and cops walking all around. I ran over to my house and asked, "This is my house. Can I help you?" They asked if I knew someone named Michelle. I said no. They said they had been informed that Michelle was staying at my house. They said there was a warrant for her arrest. I said, there's no Michelle staying here, would you like to come in and look? They declined. My inviting them in pretty much defused the situation.

Turns out they had the wrong house. Their bumbling managed to alert the entire neighborhood, including Michelle, I'm sure, that they were looking for Michelle. So if she was in the area, I'm sure she got the hell out.

Anyhow...I have two Dobermans. They instincitvely protect my home. The question in my mind was, what would have happened if I didn't work within view of my house and hadn't run over there to talk to the police?

Let me just say I love those Dobies like they were my children. I just might lose it if someone hurt them.

Last edited:
Cops should stick to doing what they're best at.....collecting revenue and leave people alone in their own homes.

I love my cat too. Still not going to take a human life.

You don't love your cat that much, then.

Let's take the cops out of the scenario. Say some murderer is on the run and he breaks into your house to hide. Your cat hisses at him and he pulls out a gun to shoot your cat.

You wouldn't shoot that MF to save your cat's life?

You're just saying you love your cat then, but you don't really.

Some humans are scum, in case you hadn't noticed. And some animals are heroes, caregivers, companions, life-changers. Humans aren't more valuable just because they're humans.

So I should save your dog before the neighbor kid? Your priorities are screwed up.

Not a fan of no-knock warrants and police should have to let people lock up their dogs before entering the premises.

Other then that..no one should be taking pot shots at any of them if they identify themselves.

Forum List

Back