man beheads disabled son, leaves head for mother to see

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A man in the state of Louisiana is accused of bludgeoning, decapitating and dismembering his disabled 7-year-old son and leaving the boy's head near the street so the child's mother would see it — a killing that brought seasoned police officers to tears, authorities said Monday.

Jeremiah Lee Wright, 30, waived his right to an attorney and confessed to killing Jori Lirette within 30 minutes of being brought to the police station Sunday, Police Chief Scott Silverii said. He said Wright was booked with first-degree murder and held in lieu of $5 million bond.

Police: US man decapitated disabled son, 7 - Yahoo! News

what a sick fuck.....o yea and for all you bigots...he is a white guy

And yet on another thread someone is trying to tell me that all human life is more valuable than all animal life.

Yeah, right. The life of this child-murderer is more valuable than the life of my Dobies. Not.

If asked who should live and who should die...my Dobies would be living and this guy would be dying. It's a no-brainer.

If the killer man had financial problems then Obama is responsible for the death of 7 year old boy. Millions of people are seriouly angry because of Obama's brainless decisions and policies. So many more serious crimes are waiting to happen.

This is what happens when you live in a state under the foot of conservative ideals.

To see your post after reading the horror of the OP....I can only say that this is the most stupid, thoughtless post I ever seen you pen.

I have no doubt that when you look at this tomorrow you'll wish to apologze for it.

If the killer man had financial problems then Obama is responsible for the death of 7 year old boy. Millions of people are seriouly angry because of Obama's brainless decisions and policies. So many more serious crimes are waiting to happen.

This post is not far behind.

This is what happens when you live in a state under the foot of conservative ideals.

To see your post after reading the horror of the OP....I can only say that this is the most stupid, thoughtless post I ever seen you pen.

I have no doubt that when you look at this tomorrow you'll wish to apologze for it.
Seriously? I was pretending for a minute that I was the liberal you.

I saw this on another forum, and was nearly sick to my stomach. The guy sawed his own son's head off in the kitchen sink... they can't say if he was alive at the time... because he was tired of taking care of him.

This is one piece of shit fuckwit. Putting the child's head on the curb so the mother would be sure to see it is beyond vicious.

It's sad how many people can read a story like this, then whip partisian smack out of it. Totally uncool.

Last edited:
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A man in the state of Louisiana is accused of bludgeoning, decapitating and dismembering his disabled 7-year-old son and leaving the boy's head near the street so the child's mother would see it — a killing that brought seasoned police officers to tears, authorities said Monday.

Jeremiah Lee Wright, 30, waived his right to an attorney and confessed to killing Jori Lirette within 30 minutes of being brought to the police station Sunday, Police Chief Scott Silverii said. He said Wright was booked with first-degree murder and held in lieu of $5 million bond.

Police: US man decapitated disabled son, 7 - Yahoo! News

what a sick fuck.....o yea and for all you bigots...he is a white guy

That is some fucked up shit.

Well shit... here in CA.. they just cut your arms off with an ax and leave you in the woods to bleed to death..

i guess that would be under liberal ideals.

Forum List

Back