Polarization, what drives it in the USA???

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Polarization afflicts every single nook & cranny in American society. Evolutionists vs creationists, enviros vs non enviros, pro life vs pro death, even pro queer vs anti queer. I mean if there'd be a chance to promote polarization on the subject of vehicle upholstery some one(s) would be pushing it to the max. Regarding the political polarization between the DNC & GOP, this seems the most ridiculous of all to me.
Both the DNC/GOP seem to be two peas in a pod. The Bush admin passes the big government ball to the Obama admin, & you can bet your sweet little rear end that the Obama admin will pass the big government ball to their successor. If that's not enough take a look at the three criteria below...

1) The Obama admin models their public health care plan on the Romney plan.

2) Rick Perry was a former DNC member.

3) Newt Gingrich is a known liberal...

The Long-Buried Liberal History Of Newt Gingrich | The New Republic

Both Ron Paul & Gary Johnson prove to be ultra libertarian repubs, but the GOP & Major Managed News Media censored them both. In your honest opinion what fuels this endless political polarization in America?

Polarization afflicts every single nook & cranny in American society. Evolutionists vs creationists, enviros vs non enviros, pro life vs pro death, even pro queer vs anti queer. I mean if there'd be a chance to promote polarization on the subject of vehicle upholstery some one(s) would be pushing it to the max. Regarding the political polarization between the DNC & GOP, this seems the most ridiculous of all to me.
Both the DNC/GOP seem to be two peas in a pod. The Bush admin passes the big government ball to the Obama admin, & you can bet your sweet little rear end that the Obama admin will pass the big government ball to their successor. If that's not enough take a look at the three criteria below...

1) The Obama admin models their public health care plan on the Romney plan.

2) Rick Perry was a former DNC member.

3) Newt Gingrich is a known liberal...

The Long-Buried Liberal History Of Newt Gingrich | The New Republic

Both Ron Paul & Gary Johnson prove to be ultra libertarian repubs, but the GOP & Major Managed News Media censored them both. In your honest opinion what fuels this endless political polarization in America?

I would say this is more a subject for the psychology of humans, it's in our very nature to be divisive, I don't see this as simply an issue of politics. It's why communism could never work for humans. Capitalism plays on the strengths of the human condition, which is why it is such a powerful idea.

Forum List

Back