Assault Rifles At Occupy Wall Street

Noponzi

Rookie
Nov 5, 2011
Earlier on Saturday, police had provided a cordon of protection for a group of neo-fascists organized in the anti-immigrant “Arizona Border Guard,” who staged an armed counter-demonstration against the thousands of anti-Wall Street protesters. The fascists paraded in combat fatigues carrying assault rifles.

Link: wsws.org/articles/2011/oct2011/owst-o18.shtml

In Atlanta, Reed said the last straw came on Tuesday, when he said a man with an AK-47 assault rifle joined the protesters in Woodruff Park.

Link: livemint.com/2011/10/27225705/Wall-Street-protests-face-crac.html

USBG border rangers and voluteers attend Occupy Wall Street protests across the country.

Link: usborderguard.com/US_Border_Guard.html

Neo-Nazis Patrol “Occupy Phoenix” With AR-15s

Link: liveleak.com/view?i=ffa_1319749090

There are some 300 Million - 400 million Firearms in USA Under Private Ownership. Every gun is legal in America.

Protestors on the streets of USA and Europe are dangerous.

Earlier on Saturday, police had provided a cordon of protection for a group of neo-fascists organized in the anti-immigrant “Arizona Border Guard,” who staged an armed counter-demonstration against the thousands of anti-Wall Street protesters. The fascists paraded in combat fatigues carrying assault rifles.

In Atlanta, Reed said the last straw came on Tuesday, when he said a man with an AK-47 assault rifle joined the protesters in Woodruff Park.

USBG border rangers and voluteers attend Occupy Wall Street protests across the country.

There are some 300 Million - 400 million Firearms in USA Under Private Ownership. Every gun is legal in America.

These people were exercising their Constitutional rights, specifically the 2nd Amendment. Do you think they need to be denied those rights?

Things could get more violent when spring/summer comes and the OWS Terrorists reload for further violence. Especially when they realize that Obama will lose in a landslide.

I got a video in the third link. I found it interesting that the write up called the group far-left neo-nazis, but nothing in the video suggested that even remotely.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

...assault anyone??? If the assault rifles did not assault anyone can they truly be called assault rifles???

> Looking forward to hearing from Obama on this matter. Unless he is too busy going to Burger King or another vacation.

I got a video in the third link. I found it interesting that the write up called the group far-left neo-nazis, but nothing in the video suggested that even remotely.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

?

There is no such thing as ‘far-left’ neo-Nazis, or ‘close-left,’ for that matter.

Far-right neo-Nazis, yes.

Maybe, maybe not, but that's hardly the biggest takeaway. Why would they refer to them as Nazi's at all?

So what needs to happen to get Obama to go on National TV and tell his supporters to stop the destruction? what? does someone need to die via stray bullet before Obama says anything? if the OSW crappers burn down a bank, will Obama tell them to end the madness?

So what needs to happen to get Obama to go on National TV and tell his supporters to stop the destruction? what? does someone need to die via stray bullet before Obama says anything? if the OSW crappers burn down a bank, will Obama tell them to end the madness?

I have this image of an OWS punk getting smacked in the head with a purse by some elderly lady...and everyone will assume she's a crazed member of the TPM.:D

Should their right to protest not be allowed?

I have this image of an OWS punk getting smacked in the head with a purse by some elderly lady...and everyone will assume she's a crazed member of the TPM.:D

Aren't a large portion of the tea party old people?

00+Buzzi.jpg

Aren't a large portion of the tea party old people?

Hence the assumption.

This thread is weird. Only thing that comes to mind is whether or not 'fast & furious' was supposed to be how 'out of control' our gun laws were. Never mind the weapons were illegal, nothing else makes sense.

Forum List

Back