Poland offers US up to $2B for permanent military base

Sure we could do that!

Remember when the Somali pirates captured our container ship. Maersk Alabama? One of our major problems was that we had no bases in the area. Imagine that situation in a world where all our forces are stationed in the US.

Your proposal is a pipe dream simply because we need secure bases from which to resupply our ships. Remember what happened to the USS Cole? No ships available for underway replenishment so they went into an unprotected port and look what happened.

When we talk about bringing all the military home, that includes the Navy and Air Force. They have a role to play securing our borders and ensuring the blockade portion of Fortress America.

You are simply dumber than dirt.

Turkey..............their present leader dreams of a new Ottoman Empire.............We should withdraw our bases from there............

They are going off the deep end............not plural though............

Compromise..........keep base in Germany and move base from Turkey to Poland ...........There you go.

So how many Army bases do you think we have in Turkey?

Nope, there isn't. We're effective when we're respected, not when we're liked. They liked the shit out of Obama and he got nothing. They respect Trump and he's gotten a lot

Respect Trump? Who the fuck respects him? He doesn't stand for anything.

Like remember when Trump tried to tell Mexico to stop saying they aren't going to pay for the wall because it was a lie?

Being smarter than you, I wondered the same thing. Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. I wondered, how the hell is he going to make them do that? Here's the part where I'm just flat out smarter than you. I looked it up.

Trump's plan was to tax wires of money to Mexico. It turns out that wires to Mexico dwarf the cost of the wall. Taxing those wires would easily pay for the wall.

Are you feeling stupid yet, or are you still not grasping the situation?

Trump 'pressed Mexico to stop wall talk'

Why hasn't Trump done that then? Wall or not, just on principle? Anyway, that's not going to pay for the wall.

So just to be clear, your standard is that if I can find something that Obama promised in the campaign and Republicans stopped him, you're going to call Obama a stupid mother fucker of a lying bitch. That's what you're telling me?

No, Trump lied to you with or without Democratic support, he simply never planned to have Mexico pay for the wall, you've been duped.

As I said, I looked it up during his campaign because I had the same question. I didn't think the Mexican government would agree to pay for the wall. His website said he would charge a tax on money wires to Mexico to pay for the wall. You're just programmed by the Democrat party and fake news.

By the way kaz it's not forgotten that you called some of our allies enemies yet refuse to say who they are, coward.

I said the international left is our enemy. You made that connection to countries. Define what you mean by a country being our "enemy" since you introduced that concept, not me

Nope, there isn't. We're effective when we're respected, not when we're liked. They liked the shit out of Obama and he got nothing. They respect Trump and he's gotten a lot

Like remember when Trump tried to tell Mexico to stop saying they aren't going to pay for the wall because it was a lie?

Being smarter than you, I wondered the same thing. Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. I wondered, how the hell is he going to make them do that? Here's the part where I'm just flat out smarter than you. I looked it up.

Trump's plan was to tax wires of money to Mexico. It turns out that wires to Mexico dwarf the cost of the wall. Taxing those wires would easily pay for the wall.

There is more to it than that, Trump is also saying he will reduce our trade deficit and the glut of companies relocating to Mexico the financial benefits will more than pay for the wall

When does that start happening?

U.S. trade deficit with China and Mexico is growing
So, when we get good economic news, it's a continuation of Obama's brilliance, but if economic factors continue towards a negative trend, it's Trump's fault?

Got it

Let's see what those numbers look like at the end of the year

It's amazing how these intellectual zombies blamed W for the economy under Obama for the full eight years, and then Trump became responsible for it the day he took office. They really are that stupid

There is more to it than that, Trump is also saying he will reduce our trade deficit and the glut of companies relocating to Mexico the financial benefits will more than pay for the wall

So, when we get good economic news, it's a continuation of Obama's brilliance, but if economic factors continue towards a negative trend, it's Trump's fault?

I'll give Trump credit for not fucking it up yet, but I don't see that he's done much to improve the economy. Tax cuts haven't done anything, stock market now that we are fully in Trump's economy has only dropped.

Do you though?

OK

So you admit the second year of Obama was on Obama?

Why hasn't Trump done that then? Wall or not, just on principle? Anyway, that's not going to pay for the wall.

So just to be clear, your standard is that if I can find something that Obama promised in the campaign and Republicans stopped him, you're going to call Obama a stupid mother fucker of a lying bitch. That's what you're telling me?

No, Trump lied to you with or without Democratic support, he simply never planned to have Mexico pay for the wall, you've been duped.

As I said, I looked it up during his campaign because I had the same question. I didn't think the Mexican government would agree to pay for the wall. His website said he would charge a tax on money wires to Mexico to pay for the wall. You're just programmed by the Democrat party and fake news.

Why is it not happening?

By the way kaz it's not forgotten that you called some of our allies enemies yet refuse to say who they are, coward.

I said the international left is our enemy. You made that connection to countries. Define what you mean by a country being our "enemy" since you introduced that concept, not me

I'll give Trump credit for not fucking it up yet, but I don't see that he's done much to improve the economy. Tax cuts haven't done anything, stock market now that we are fully in Trump's economy has only dropped.

Do you though?

OK

In that the economy was improving? Sure.

Turkey..............their present leader dreams of a new Ottoman Empire.............We should withdraw our bases from there............

They are going off the deep end............not plural though............

Compromise..........keep base in Germany and move base from Turkey to Poland ...........There you go.

So how many Army bases do you think we have in Turkey?
Incrit air base. And we are already scaling back due to tensions with Turkey

Why is it not happening?

How many Democrat senators are there? I asked you this before and you ran away and hid. If I can show you Obama campaign promises that Republicans blocked, will you call Obama the stupid lying douche that he is? That's your standard for Trump, which you state again here. If Trump was blocked by Democrats, he's a liar. So?

Do you though?

OK

In that the economy was improving? Sure.

Gotcha, so we can go year by year and anything good was Obama and anything bad was W. You just give Monicas to the Democrat party, you're pathetic.

BTW, the truth is that W was a shitty President. And the truth is that Obama followed the same policies. They are both at fault. That you read economic data though and see it by party shows you're a Democrat sychophant

No, if you read the exchange below you are clearly calling some of our allies the 'international left'. So, who are they? Which allies are you calling our enemies?

The only eyes you care about are the international left

If by 'international left' you mean our traditional allies then yeah, of course I care. Who wouldn't? You guys act like they are our enemies.

Some are, some aren't. You're shallowly obvious as shit though. You just want us to listen to the ones who want us to do what you want us to do already. There's no virtue in that

Which allies are our enemies?

Who do you want us to listen to who isn't someone you already agree with?

What are you talking about? You said some of our allies are enemies, this is your claim so who are they?

Why is it not happening?

How many Democrat senators are there? I asked you this before and you ran away and hid. If I can show you Obama campaign promises that Republicans blocked, will you call Obama the stupid lying douche that he is? That's your standard for Trump, which you state again here. If Trump was blocked by Democrats, he's a liar. So?

Why not at least introduce a plan? Either work with Democrats or get the majority of people to back you up. Trump hasn't even tried to get anything done on this point other than bitch about it to you people and tell you how bad Mexicans are.

No, if you read the exchange below you are clearly calling some of our allies the 'international left'. So, who are they? Which allies are you calling our enemies?

If by 'international left' you mean our traditional allies then yeah, of course I care. Who wouldn't? You guys act like they are our enemies.

Some are, some aren't. You're shallowly obvious as shit though. You just want us to listen to the ones who want us to do what you want us to do already. There's no virtue in that

What are you talking about? You said some of our allies are enemies, this is your claim so who are they?

I'm not avoiding the question. I'm just asking what you mean by "enemy." Per your quote, here is how you brought up the term, "f by 'international left' you mean our traditional allies then yeah, of course I care. Who wouldn't? You guys act like they are our enemies."

You said "enemies." Since you're asking me to name them, I'm asking what you meant by "enemies."

Do you mean like NAZI Germany? Do you mean the leader, the leadership, the people? Define what you meant when you said "enemies." That's all I'm asking

Why is it not happening?

Why not at least introduce a plan? Either work with Democrats or get the majority of people to back you up. Trump hasn't even tried to get anything done on this point other than bitch about it to you people and tell you how bad Mexicans are.

You're a liar, Trump never said that. I have no interest in putting any effort into responding to a post with a premise which is a lie. Keep slurping fake news, brain dead zombie

I'm not avoiding the question. I'm just asking what you mean by "enemy." Per your quote, here is how you brought up the term, "f by 'international left' you mean our traditional allies then yeah, of course I care. Who wouldn't? You guys act like they are our enemies."

You said "enemies." Since you're asking me to name them, I'm asking what you meant by "enemies."

Do you mean like NAZI Germany? Do you mean the leader, the leadership, the people? Define what you meant when you said "enemies." That's all I'm asking

Funny, you actually said some are and some are not our enemies and only now you want a definition? I guess we can say you're shrinking away from whatever your point about the 'international left' not being our allies? Who is the international left?

Why is it not happening?

You're a liar, Trump never said that. I have no interest in putting any effort into responding to a post with a premise which is a lie. Keep slurping fake news, brain dead zombie

He kicked off his campaign insulting Mexicans saying they are bringing drugs, crime and are rapists and then only stating that some are good people. Clearly implying that most are not. Should we be surprised that White Nationalists and the alt-right have hitched up to Trump specifically on this issue?

Funny, you actually said some are and some are not our enemies and only now you want a definition? I guess we can say you're shrinking away from whatever your point about the 'international left' not being our allies? Who is the international left?

You keep lying and saying I introduced the term enemy when you introduced it. I'll gladly answer the question if you'll stop being a lying douche and just clarify the question and stop changing the conversation.

YOU introduced the term enemy. Read the quotes. I already showed it to you again as if you don't have the thread on your own computer

Forum List

Back