"You Have To Shoot To Kill" Says Anti-Trump Harvard Law Professor

What do you think would have happened to this guy if he has made that same statement about Obama?
Harvard Law's Laurence Tribe tells CNN viewers how to impeach President Trump: 'You have to shoot to kill'

Stop acting like a stupid regressive by quoting things out of context, he was talking about impeachment, nothing else.

I didn't quote anything out of context. I didn't quote anything, period. I asked a question. Can't you read?

So Communist Laurance Tribe threatened the life of the President of the United States,

No doubt since Tribe is a Marxist, no harm no foul?

But if one of the Americans here were to go on TV and suggest decent folk take this Commie fuck out with a head shot, they would be put in prison.

Last edited:
What do you think would have happened to this guy if he has made that same statement about Obama?
Harvard Law's Laurence Tribe tells CNN viewers how to impeach President Trump: 'You have to shoot to kill'

Stop acting like a stupid regressive by quoting things out of context, he was talking about impeachment, nothing else.

I didn't quote anything out of context. I didn't quote anything, period. I asked a question. Can't you read?

Evidently you can't read the title you typed. Carry on.

Forum List

Back