Pockets of white supremacy

our dear penny is expounding on the koranic dictum------
"take not Jews or Christians as friends or advisors.....
or ALLAH FORBID-----as relatives"

The OT is full of awful things and people.

that's the best you can do-----the very candid chronicles of the OT as opposed to your lying shit?-------the fact the "POPE" pius licked the shit off of your "god's" ass------adolf does not bother you. PS---the angelic MAGDA ----after shoving cyanide down the throats of her own five babies-----sucked Adolf's cock

Actually, Pope Frannie the Foot Fetishist - at least in basic principle - is just as bad as Pius XII. Because Frannie PROVED he's a sexually sadistic fuck that gets visibly turned on my muslims violence. How do I know this? Because the day after the Brussels bombing he was filmed on his FUCKING KNEES with muslim feet in his mouth. Clearly, muslim violence activates Frannie's muslim foot sexual fetish. It's as fucking obvious as the blueness of a summer sky, for Chrissakes!

sadly----you may be almost right-----

Close. I'm 100% right because I've seen certain leftist nonhumans, like Pope Franny-Foot-Fetishist (or my disowned, extreme leftist sis-in-law who fell in love with Islam only hours after the Paris massacre, madly, fanatically fellating it, singing its praises hours after its massacre), get so excited and stimulated about muslim murderous violence, it's CLEARLY the only way these leftists' dead, decayed sexual equipment actually feel like it's still alive when it's not.

In person and online, it's important that you believe me when I tell you I've personally seen fanatical leftists SERIOUSLY get sensual stimulation off muslim violence. This is not a colorful or humorous exaggeration, I'm telling you this as an exact FACT.

Oh, did I mention that my extreme-leftist sister-in-law also irritates me because she looks like a walking copy of another celebrity irritant, Gwyneth Paltrow, and that's an insult to Ms. Patrow.

re Gwyneth-----her mom is a lot prettier than is she----BUT I have no notion as to her "politics" What is the issue with
Gwyneth?

[

In person and online, it's important that you believe me when I tell you I've personally seen fanatical leftists SERIOUSLY get sensual stimulation off muslim violence. This is not a colorful or humorous exaggeration, I'm telling you this as an exact FACT.

Oh, did I mention that my extreme-leftist sister-in-law also irritates me because she looks like a walking copy of another celebrity irritant, Gwyneth Paltrow, and that's an insult to Ms. Patrow.[/QUOTE

STIMULATION of perverts is a very important component of
Islamic habits in war-------PERVERTS LOVE TO JOIN IN

"'s important that you believe me when I tell you I've personally seen fanatical leftists SERIOUSLY get sensual stimulation off muslim violence"

nonsense

our dear penny is expounding on the koranic dictum------
"take not Jews or Christians as friends or advisors.....
or ALLAH FORBID-----as relatives"

that's the best you can do-----the very candid chronicles of the OT as opposed to your lying shit?-------the fact the "POPE" pius licked the shit off of your "god's" ass------adolf does not bother you. PS---the angelic MAGDA ----after shoving cyanide down the throats of her own five babies-----sucked Adolf's cock

Actually, Pope Frannie the Foot Fetishist - at least in basic principle - is just as bad as Pius XII. Because Frannie PROVED he's a sexually sadistic fuck that gets visibly turned on my muslims violence. How do I know this? Because the day after the Brussels bombing he was filmed on his FUCKING KNEES with muslim feet in his mouth. Clearly, muslim violence activates Frannie's muslim foot sexual fetish. It's as fucking obvious as the blueness of a summer sky, for Chrissakes!

Close. I'm 100% right because I've seen certain leftist nonhumans, like Pope Franny-Foot-Fetishist (or my disowned, extreme leftist sis-in-law who fell in love with Islam only hours after the Paris massacre, madly, fanatically fellating it, singing its praises hours after its massacre), get so excited and stimulated about muslim murderous violence, it's CLEARLY the only way these leftists' dead, decayed sexual equipment actually feel like it's still alive when it's not.

Oh, did I mention that my extreme-leftist sister-in-law also irritates me because she looks like a walking copy of another celebrity irritant, Gwyneth Paltrow, and that's an insult to Ms. Patrow.
Then Jesus was a foot fetishest, right?

51464435-Foot-reflexology-chart-Vector-illustration-Stock-Vector-reflexology.jpg

why say you that?

Oh well, bet it was an even higher % back in the day.
. Yep, and among those percentages we're those who saw slavery as repulsive, black poverty as unexceptable, and so they began working hard to help the blacks to free themselves from these things. It came at a huge price and sacrifice, but it was a sacrifice and price they saw as worth paying.
You're right. But this category of White abolitionists is diligently ignored by the rapidly rising number of violence-prone, White-hating Blacks who believe the time has come for vengeance.

I really don't believe any polls anymore..
I think most are skewed to sway opinions...
There is plenty of hate to go around on all sides..
It's up to the good decent people to call it out
wherever it comes from...I do believe though that
most of the hate is directed at Whites..
None of us can do anything about the past...

You mean slavery? Most hate is directed at whites, are you kidding?

slavery is not "past"------it is part and parcel of the cultures of such countries as Mauritania, Libya and even Saudia Arabia-------etc etc. How does one quantitate "HATE"---
It seems to me that people who scream "DEATH TO _____"
are exhibiting hatred. In my long life the most persistent and obvious hatred I have seen has been IRANIANS against arabs-------really palpable
Who cares, you moist sack of swamp muck? Hate is an emotion like any other. It is either rational or irrational. I hate you, because it would be irrational not to.

I see no issue with having pride in your color or country.

What is it about the word "supremacy" you do not understand?
Yes, what is it that you libtards dont understand about Whtie Supremacy.

"while only 8 percent of respondents said they supported white nationalism as a group or movement, a far larger percentage said they supported viewpoints widely held by white supremacist groups: 31 percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that “America must protect and preserve its White European heritage,” and 39 percent agreed that “white people are currently under attack in this country.”
There is nothing about those two statements that requires one to believe that white people should rule all other races, which is what White Supremacism is, duh.

Liberals are obfuscating white people defending white interests with White Supremacism and most of us are not so stupid as to fall for that horse shit.

"while only 8 percent of respondents said they supported white nationalism as a group or movement, a far larger percentage said they supported viewpoints widely held by white supremacist groups: 31 percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that “America must protect and preserve its White European heritage,” and 39 percent agreed that “white people are currently under attack in this country.”
There is nothing about those two statements that requires one to believe that white people should rule all other races, which is what White Supremacism is, duh.

Liberals are obfuscating white people defending white interests with White Supremacism and most of us are not so stupid as to fall for that horse shit.

Funny I do not feel threatened, then again I'm not a con evangelical.

All JimBowie needs to understand but emotionally is unable to understand is that there will be no white ethno-state in America.

Forum List

Back