Pockets of white supremacy

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
9% = 30,000,000 Americans find Neo-Nazis acceptable. This should frighten everyone.

4. Pockets of white supremacy

An August poll after Charlottesville found that 9% of Americans believe holding white supremacist or neo-Nazi views is acceptable. A majority of Americans, regardless of party, thinks it's unacceptable to hold such views (83% overall).

9% of America is nearly 30 million people.

9% = 30,000,000 Americans find Neo-Nazis acceptable. This should frighten everyone.

An August poll after Charlottesville found that 9% of Americans believe holding white supremacist or neo-Nazi views is acceptable. A majority of Americans, regardless of party, thinks it's unacceptable to hold such views (83% overall).

. No news on the percentages of black supremacist eh ?? No because it stays hidden so we'll amongst them. Now listen, I ain't talking about the super cool blacks that consider themselves as great Americans as any are, and for whom love this country, and for whom love this American culture, love all of the great religions, love all the good people, and most notably the flag, but instead I'm talking about the same ones or the same types that you're talking about with these so called white supremacist here, except in my response I'm saying that they're are black supremacist in this country just as well. Yep they exist, and they are just as bad as the White's you want to talk about here.

Unabashed white supremacist.

Azlan-and-Portia-Banner-1.jpg

Oh well, bet it was an even higher % back in the day.
. Yep, and among those percentages we're those who saw slavery as repulsive, black poverty as unexceptable, and so they began working hard to help the blacks to free themselves from these things. It came at a huge price and sacrifice, but it was a sacrifice and price they saw as worth paying.

^ posted by a guy wearing a Che t-shirt and Mao hat

Yes half of Trumps voters.

I see no issue with having pride in your color or country.

Pride in your "color"??? I have very fair skin----when I was a child my mom was a firm believer in FRESH AIR (probably a left-over idea from the Tuberculosis era------when indoor tubeculars INFECTED children with the little wiggly mycobacteria) . ------my fair skin FRECKLED in the sun. I hated the freckles that decorated my nose. I HAD NO PRIDE IN MY FRECKLES-------should I have pride in my all too easily sunburned skin? -----I had a notion that I could obliterate the freckles by getting TAN all over-------that tan all over is NOT a viable solution

. No news on the percentages of black supremacist eh ?? No because it stays hidden so we'll amongst them. Now listen, I ain't talking about the super cool blacks that consider themselves as great Americans as any are, and for whom love this country, and for whom love this American culture, love all of the great religions, love all the good people, and most notably the flag, but instead I'm talking about the same ones or the same types that you're talking about with these so called white supremacist here, except in my response I'm saying that they're are black supremacist in this country just as well. Yep they exist, and they are just as bad as the White's you want to talk about here.
Where are those "Black supremacists"? :rolleyes:

how many is that? does that mean 50% of non-Trump
voters hold Nazi views? Are white-supremacist views
the SAME as 'neo-Nazi' views?

did the issue come up in the POLLS? Anyone do a poll our Japanese population? ----can you specify what you mean by "great religions"?

Yes, why else do they display swastikas?

. Don't be stupid, and ask stupid questions. You know.

Nazi's would vote for Trump. He got around 60 million votes, less that Hillary so according to that poll he got their votes. How would I know, I'm not a white supremacist, white yes, but not a supremacist.

. Don't be stupid, and ask stupid questions. You know.
Some can be found posting in the race relations forum, along with the other types of racist/supremacist.

Yes, why else do they display swastikas?

Do you think that display of swastikas is done by all or most
white supremacists? The most color conscious people
I have encountered in my long life have been people from south east asia and Iran

Nazi's would vote for Trump. He got around 60 million votes, less that Hillary so according to that poll he got their votes. How would I know, I'm not a white supremacist, white yes, but not a supremacist.

you have some information to support your theory?

New Topics

Forum List

Back