Leave it to the sugar water democrats to purge party of real fighters...

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Anthony Weenie, would be a formative foe to face Trump and the GOP today, but the sugar water gang, voted for his outster....okay, so he showed his package over the net.....Now they're going after Al and John and they went after Bill back in the day....leaving the party with sugar water Shummer and cotton candy Kane. I wish they would have purged the party of Hillary, if you want to go after shit politicians....Bernie would be president today

Anthony Weenie, would be a formative foe to face Trump and the GOP today, but the sugar water gang, voted for his outster....okay, so he showed his package over the net.....Now they're going after Al and John and they went after Bill back in the day....leaving the party with sugar water Shummer and cotton candy Kane. I wish they would have purged the party of Hillary, if you want to go after shit politicians....Bernie would be president today

If Al Franken two other female allegers remain anonymous they are not accountable are they, so its only one.
For all we know they are "no one" except the person who started the rumor.

• Banned

If Al Franken two other female allegers remain anonymous they are not accountable are they, so its only one.
I used to like Al when he was a die hard liberal, today, he's just a play it safe DINO.....at the end of the day, thank God, its the PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY WHO WILL DECIDE OUR FATE.

• Banned
Well Hillary screwed Bernie out of his chance!
Yeah, and look what we got...that's why I always hated the bitch
I will be honest enough to say Bernie MIGHT have won!
But your dumb ass belongs to the Clinton's plantation.
Massa Hillary said so!
Dude, I am not, have never been and never will be a Clinton fan. I dare you to show one post where I was liking Hillary? I hate the bitch and I think your stupid!!

I used to like Al when he was a die hard liberal, today, he's just a play it safe DINO.....at the end of the day, thank God, its the PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY WHO WILL DECIDE OUR FATE.
AL has proven to be a bit of a fool.

Well Hillary screwed Bernie out of his chance!
Yeah, and look what we got...that's why I always hated the bitch
I will be honest enough to say Bernie MIGHT have won!
But your dumb ass belongs to the Clinton's plantation.
Massa Hillary said so!
Dude, I am not, have never been and never will be a Clinton fan. I dare you to show one post where I was liking Hillary? I hate the bitch and I think your stupid!!
Just quoting Hillary here! Not you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back