Miss Germany 2024 is an Iranian

The Germans can't help but defile themselves. They revel in it. She's even a single mother. It really says something about a third world persons integrity that they know the only reason they won was due to politics and the current day agenda but they still accept the prize anyway.

b6255234e709248bb50f3f0f7eb293aa761fcacd697e77ebf4b453d1d1cac398.jpg

You missed the 'ugly as fuck' part.

1980’s hairstyle from the wacky Iraqi.
Yeah the top beauty all right.

Iranian women have always been stylish and pretty. Haven't you ever been to Iran? We used to go once or twice a year. My mother played tournament bridge in Tehran.

Iranian women have always been stylish and pretty. Haven't you ever been to Iran? We used to go once or twice a year. My mother played tournament bridge in Tehran.
Them head scarves and neck to toe burkas are simply gorgeous.
Stylish for 1550 AD

Obviously you have never been to Iran. They only wear burkas in Afghanistan.
No I think and reason and assess which nations are dangerous for Americans so I don’t go.
You ever been to a think tank. No. Danger.

The democrat party was founded by two slave owners and thw democrat party was the party of slavery

Africans, Europeans and democrats are the ones who supported slavery and you worship two of those groups
When did the first slaves come to these shores?

What year was the Democrat party founded?

Whites supported slavery, which means both parties supported slavery. It lasted in this country for over 200yrs.

I don't worship neither party, all I know is the Democrat party has done more to help black folks in the last 70yrs than the Republican party has. The open racist we see in today's society are Republicans, hell there are plenty of them on this forum.

The first slave ship came to these shores when an African Lord captured them and put them on a boat for the New World
Inconvenient truth lib loon

Whose slave ship was it?
They got one from Europeans because Europe had been taking slaves for decades and a ship was sent to USA to try them out for agriculture and IF useful Africans would capture and ship more fellow Africans.
It’s bitter pill for you fantasy freaks to follow but your own kind sold out your own kind, Europe was engaged in slave trading before first settlers ever got to what wasn’t even this country yet.

Last edited:
They got one from Europeans because Europe had been taking slaves for decades and a ship was sent to USA to try them out for agriculture and IF useful Africans would capture and ship more fellow Africans.
It’s bitter pill for you fantasy freaks to follow but your own kind sold out your own kind, Europe was engaged in slave trading before first settlers ever got to what wasn’t even this country yet.
You claim that is what happened, funny how Africa has never told us that. The folks on the ships that had us in chains were white, the folks that held us in chains in America were white, the folks who brutalized, beat, raped, tortured, and murder us were white.

Whites supported slavery, which means both parties supported slavery. It lasted in this country for over 200yrs.

I don't worship neither party, all I know is the Democrat party has done more to help black folks in the last 70yrs than the Republican party has. The open racist we see in today's society are Republicans, hell there are plenty of them on this forum.

Yes.....Africans and Europeans brought slaves to the New World......then, the slave owners created the democrat party......

The only party segregating our country is the democrat party...the only party keeping asians out of schools is the democrat party.......the only party destroying the lives and futures of black and hispanic children are the democrat party.

You claim that is what happened, funny how Africa has never told us that. The folks on the ships that had us in chains were white, the folks that held us in chains in America were white, the folks who brutalized, beat, raped, tortured, and murder us were white.

The Folks who captured black Africans were black africans and arabs.....they sold them to Europeans...you dumb ass....

The only party segregating our country is the democrat party...the only party keeping asians out of schools is the democrat party.......the only party destroying the lives and futures of black and hispanic children are the democrat party.
No, that would be the republican party.

The Folks who captured black Africans were black africans and arabs.....they sold them to Europeans...you dumb ass....
The folks on the ships that had us in chains were white, the folks that held us in chains in America were white, the folks who brutalized, beat, raped, tortured, and murdered us were white.

Here is one of those racist ass, republicans I am talking about.

Forum List

Back