PMSNBC Anchor Tells Our Enemies Now Is The Time To Attack The US

So, the notion if the buck stops here no longer applies. Got it.

Where you are wrong is that you choose to ignore the news about Trump; you chose to ignore Trump's actions; you choose to ignore Trump's words. You put on rose colored glasses and call it truth.

Well, if Trump is compromising the security if this nation, or if the FBI is so concerned about Trump's loyalty that they open an investigation, I will open a thread and a have discussion. That is as it should be.

Only fools bury their heads in the sand then call themselves informed.
The staterun media is trying to deflect everyone from what the Democrats are doing by accusing Trump of being a Russian Agent.
Only a weak-minded shitforbrians Snowflake thinks this is reality.

If the media is state run, as you argue, then Trump controls the news. If Trump controls the news, why is he airing that he is a Russian stooge. Please explain.
man - you are quick to put things together that suit your views.

"so because you said this then i'm going to extreme it out to THIS which is of course ORANGE MAN BAD in nature..."

Mud said the media is staterun, now he needs to defend that comment. I am still waiting. Do you agree does the federal government control the media?
i'm not following along in your anger ORANGE MAN BAD parade.

you're obsessed. i giggle at you and move on.

giggle.
You are going crazy. What in the world does answering the question whether you agree with the statement that the media is state run have to do with "Orange man bad"?

The question is, “dew Ewe Work For Russia?” Dumbasses Democrats! They are accusing the POTUS of working for Russia!

So, your point is blame everyone else but Trump for our state of affairs.

Some people are in denial. You'd have to be a fool not to notice that.
not at all. i blame all of us. myself, you, trump, obama...

but you have an anti-trump missle silo up your ass and all you will let yourself see is BAD TRUMP!!!! when i call you on this you just get mad and usually fall back to i'm denial, i love trump and some other extremist bullshit other than i'm just not going to play the hate game. i was not a fan of obama but i didn't dog his every move and manufacture the rage the left loves to make up now and then dance around justifying.

while i don't think trump is as bad as obama, i feel that way for issues themselves, not trumps twitter rampages that sets off the weak minded. (you, for example). you simply can't allow yourself to see or think about trump in a potentially positive light. that is YOUR problem, not his.

you're a fool cause you deny it.

carry on.

So, the notion if the buck stops here no longer applies. Got it.

Where you are wrong is that you choose to ignore the news about Trump; you chose to ignore Trump's actions; you choose to ignore Trump's words. You put on rose colored glasses and call it truth.

Well, if Trump is compromising the security if this nation, or if the FBI is so concerned about Trump's loyalty that they open an investigation, I will open a thread and a have discussion. That is as it should be.
that notion doesn't work when it goes against obama though. i can say FISA warrants were illegal as told by FISA, and i get WELL OBAMA DIDN'T DO IT HE CAN'T CONTROL IT ALL!!!

same for his treatment of journalists and the like. all i hear back is denial, obama didn't do it, he can't control everything people do... but yet here you want sole accountability.

THIS is what makes these conversations assnugget painful. you don't treat topics the same. you give leeway to what you like, go full attack on what you don't and you dont care that your standards shift so you CAN do that.

you open a thread to slam trump. you seldom give a fuckstick about "discussion" more just exchanging jabs.

and when you then come at me and call *me* out cause i don't join you on your attack of windmills, it just puts a big "fuck off" in me to offer up to you. because i don't agree with you doesn't mean i'm 100% opposite.

only fools think that way.

What does Obama have to do with this discussion? You are talking apples and oranges. As gar as I know the FBI never questioned Obama's loyalty to the nation.
oh for the love of fucking god.

you said with trump "the buck stops here" meaning he owns it all. yet when you talk about bad stuff under obama, i get "well he can't control everything!!!" so the same "mindset" changes with how you feel about someone.

which is my ultimate point. you hate someone, you'll see what you want / need to see in order to justify it. even if you got to make it up then defend it in front of others. your defense at this point is usually an attack.

look back. that's you all over.

I never agreed with all Obama's actions. You accuse me of hating Trump. Nothing is further from the truth. I think he is a disaster for the nation. I think he needs to answer for his words and actions. I will hold him accountable for his actions. If Obama had undertaken the same course of action, I certainly would not be defending him. I would want further investigation into his conduct. Whether you choose to believe that or not is your decision.

Last edited:
First, you can't even get her network right.

Second, the only leader I know that takes national security advice from TV hosts is Trump.

Third, she said Trump was making us weak and sowing chaos. You'd have to be a fool not to notice that.

A ridiculous snowflake thread..
it's not trump making us weak. it's all the people who hate trump and will do anything to satisfy their own hate.

you'd have to be a fool to not notice that.
So, your point is blame everyone else but Trump for our state of affairs.

Some people are in denial. You'd have to be a fool not to notice that.
That would be accurate! President Trump is working FOR America’s best interests! You dumbasses haters and dumbasses Democrats are working against Trump! That means you are unabashedly working against America’s best interest. You dumbasses hate Trump so much you will sacrifice your country! You people are as stupid as people can get!

The question is, “dew Ewe Work For Russia?” Dumbasses Democrats! They are accusing the POTUS of working for Russia!
I am not a spy by trump surpasses Nixon's I am not a crook The man is was and will always be a swine and republicans who can't see thru this garbage are blind

The staterun media is trying to deflect everyone from what the Democrats are doing by accusing Trump of being a Russian Agent.
Only a weak-minded shitforbrians Snowflake thinks this is reality.

If the media is state run, as you argue, then Trump controls the news. If Trump controls the news, why is he airing that he is a Russian stooge. Please explain.

"so because you said this then i'm going to extreme it out to THIS which is of course ORANGE MAN BAD in nature..."

Mud said the media is staterun, now he needs to defend that comment. I am still waiting. Do you agree does the federal government control the media?

giggle.
You are going crazy. What in the world does answering the question whether you agree with the statement that the media is state run have to do with "Orange man bad"?
because you twist things to ORANGE MAN BAD and when people don't agree, it dovetails off to stupid OH YEA YOU SUCK NO YOU SUCK type stuff i just don't get into. in this case, mud made that claim, have that discussion with him as i don't want to get into it. i think the media is overwhelming liberal and don't give a shit and i do believe they're fed what to say from the gov.

do you need examples of people in the media getting stories / leaks from the gov and their running with it? if so, google it.

the "media" is not journalism anymore, but just a free for all crapfest of accusations and no accountability.

You think this crap is funny?...
Yes.

Frickkin' hilarious... :21:

Not the prospect of an attack upon the United States...

But the spin you TrumpBots are trying to put on this news anchor's observation...

For the reasons I explained in Post No. 12, above.

...The problem with most Americans is they never lived thru a dictatorship. They never lived under a totalitarian regime...
That is not a problem.

That is a blessing; the blessing of Liberty, bestowed upon ourselves and our posterity.

...They are so apathetic, and that apathy is what turned Germans into Nazis, turned Russia into the U.S.S.R. Is currently creating a South Africa that leans toward genocide...
American apathy was not responsible for any of those movements.

...This is what we called Pyops when I was active duty. This is the left practically telling everyone how to think and act. It is also screaming fire in a movie theater.
That was not an invitation; that was a warning; as I've articulated in Post No. 12, above.
I remember talking to a Intelligence Official in Kuwait. He told us our freedoms were our greatest weakness.

They've been planning how to bring us down for decades.
Thanks to Democrats and a few POS like yourself, it's happening.
Fucking funny, huh?

:290968001256257790-final:

Well, on 12/11 Trump said that he would be “proud” to shut down the government and that he wasn’t going to blame the Democrats.

Why are you?

Yes.

But the spin you TrumpBots are trying to put on this news anchor's observation...

...The problem with most Americans is they never lived thru a dictatorship. They never lived under a totalitarian regime...
That is not a problem.

That is a blessing; the blessing of Liberty, bestowed upon ourselves and our posterity.

...They are so apathetic, and that apathy is what turned Germans into Nazis, turned Russia into the U.S.S.R. Is currently creating a South Africa that leans toward genocide...

...This is what we called Pyops when I was active duty. This is the left practically telling everyone how to think and act. It is also screaming fire in a movie theater.
That was not an invitation; that was a warning; as I've articulated in Post No. 12, above.
I remember talking to a Intelligence Official in Kuwait. He told us our freedoms were our greatest weakness.

Fucking funny, huh?

Well, on 12/11 Trump said that he would be “proud” to shut down the government and that he wasn’t going to blame the Democrats.

Why are you?
Because the dumbasses Dims refuse to negotiate. They frolic in Puerto Rico.

I am not a spy by trump surpasses Nixon's I am not a crook The man is was and will always be a swine and republicans who can't see thru this garbage are blind
Prove it you dumbasses hater!
Getting Putins approval for building a trump tower in russia and kissing putin ass at the same time weakening America with his shutdown and tariffs are a start

Prove it you dumbasses hater!
Getting Putins approval for building a trump tower in russia and kissing putin ass at the same time weakening America with his shutdown and tariffs are a start
So you are saying he sinultaneously asked for Putin’s approval for a Trump Tower in Moscow and shut down our government? Are ewe stamped with stupid?

How many secret meetings with putin do you need to just think the pos is up to no good? 1? 3? 5? Can you really be that stupid ?? This pos in our WH will never change stripes

giggle.
because you twist things to ORANGE MAN BAD and when people don't agree, it dovetails off to stupid OH YEA YOU SUCK NO YOU SUCK type stuff i just don't get into. in this case, mud made that claim, have that discussion with him as i don't want to get into it. i think the media is overwhelming liberal and don't give a shit and i do believe they're fed what to say from the gov.

do you need examples of people in the media getting stories / leaks from the gov and their running with it? if so, google it.

the "media" is not journalism anymore, but just a free for all crapfest of accusations and no accountability.
You know you could just answer the question yes or no. My response will be thank you.

Yes.

That is not a problem.

Fucking funny, huh?

Why are you?
Because the dumbasses Dims refuse to negotiate. They frolic in Puerto Rico.

Your messiah said he is responsible. Your trying to blame someone else is, well, funny.

giggle.

You know you could just answer the question yes or no. My response will be thank you.
i did answer the question.

you're welcome.

Treason and sedition.

WTF? Mika Accidentally Gives Our Enemies Lethal Advice; “This Is The Moment To Act”
January 14, 2019 Clayton Keirns
125ShareTweet
mikawowreally.png

On Monday, the far-left morning host suggested that right now is the right moment for a hostile nation to attack us because she believes we “look weak” on the national stage. It all started when Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic said that our adversaries were likely thrown off by Trump’s “unpredictable” behavior.

“Adversaries right now might look at us and say, we don’t know what the hell they’re going to do because this President is completely unpredictable,” Goldberg began.

“Their intelligence agencies are trying to analyze our moves, and can’t understand them .”

Mika then responded with this:

“I would take it a step further and worry we look weak, and that this is the moment that anybody with ill will has to act, or to get further than they have been able to get in the past, as it pertains to us on the national stage.”

WTF? Mika Accidentally Gives Our Enemies Lethal Advice; "This Is The Moment To Act"

Imagine if a conservative host like Sean Hannity said something like this when Obama was President? Can you imagine the heat he’d get for this?

However, since Brzesinski is a Democrat, she continues without pushback because her network AGREES with her.​
WTF is "pmsnbc"
And in what way is the anchor wrong?

How many secret meetings with putin do you need to just think the pos is up to no good? 1? 3? 5? Can you really be that stupid ?? This pos in our WH will never change stripes

Secret meetings, secret meetings, tarmac, tarmac, dossier dossier, British spy, British spy, Powers that be in f b I hated Trump bla bla bla bla,m, Russia russia Russia. Haters haters haters stupid stupid stupid Dims dum dum Dims! Bla bla bla bla bla new day same old shit!

Secret meetings, secret meetings, tarmac, tarmac, dossier dossier, British spy, British spy, Powers that be in f b I hated Trump bla bla bla bla,m, Russia russia Russia. Haters haters haters stupid stupid stupid Dims dum dum Dims! Bla bla bla bla bla new day same old shit!
You left out Shut gov't down for a new worlds record blah blah blah and tariffs killing 1000's blah blah blah and 11 billion in welfare to his farmer friends blah blah blah and how can republicans be so stupid blah blah blah??

Forum List

Back