How did Trump "destabilize" the United States?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Did Trump organize a rally where women wore "pussy" hats and threatened to blow up the White House?

Did Trump organize ANTIFA which beats people up and breaks storefront windows?

Did Trump force the Democrats and mainstream media to act totally bat-shit crazy ever since he got elected?

And what exactly is Russia's role in all this?

I don't get it.

LMAO Well for being de stabilized America is doing pretty damned good.

Lotta lefty loon idiots around.

Now that the Left has Congress they feel empowered to trot out their old standard attacks on their political enemies:
1. You're a racist, identity politics wins
2. You're a misogynist, its not about ability
3. You're a sexist
4. You're a whore for big business
5. You're a whore for Russia
6. You're a white supremacist
7. You're a white male

Never-mind that they can't ever list the policies that they want to impose on the rest of us, or they'd never get elected:

Did Trump organize a rally where women wore "pussy" hats and threatened to blow up the White House?

Did Trump force the Democrats and mainstream media to act totally bat-shit crazy ever since he got elected?

I don't get it.
Apparently women wearing hats that look like cat ears scares and destabilizes you way more than voting for a conman who brags about physically assaulting women by grabbing them by the pussy.

Apparently having an anti-fascist group protesting fascists marching with NAZI flags destabilizes you way more than the NAZIS who run down people and talk about the "Jewish Problem".

Just a few examples of YOU being destabilized.

I don't get it.

Its looking more and more like he worked hand-in-glove with Russian hackers to undermine his political opponents and win a presidential election.

I thinking buying a Russian Dossier and selling Uranium to Russia and doing the work of our enemies, committing treason and undermining The US like Obama and Clinton did had more of a destabilizing effect than making a campaign trail joke.

I don't get it.
Sometimes I wonder, are you just oblivious or are you on Putin's payroll?

I thinking buying a Russian Dossier and selling Uranium to Russia and doing the work of our enemies, committing treason and undermining The US like Obama and Clinton did had more of a destabilizing effect than making a campaign trail joke.
Except that those things only happened in the collective conservative imagination.

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-05-14%2Bat%2B1.01.33%2BPM.png

Forum List

Back