PMSNBC Anchor Tells Our Enemies Now Is The Time To Attack The US

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Treason and sedition.

WTF? Mika Accidentally Gives Our Enemies Lethal Advice; “This Is The Moment To Act”
January 14, 2019 Clayton Keirns
125ShareTweet
mikawowreally.png

On Monday, the far-left morning host suggested that right now is the right moment for a hostile nation to attack us because she believes we “look weak” on the national stage. It all started when Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic said that our adversaries were likely thrown off by Trump’s “unpredictable” behavior.

“Adversaries right now might look at us and say, we don’t know what the hell they’re going to do because this President is completely unpredictable,” Goldberg began.

“Their intelligence agencies are trying to analyze our moves, and can’t understand them .”

Mika then responded with this:

“I would take it a step further and worry we look weak, and that this is the moment that anybody with ill will has to act, or to get further than they have been able to get in the past, as it pertains to us on the national stage.”

WTF? Mika Accidentally Gives Our Enemies Lethal Advice; "This Is The Moment To Act"

Imagine if a conservative host like Sean Hannity said something like this when Obama was President? Can you imagine the heat he’d get for this?

However, since Brzesinski is a Democrat, she continues without pushback because her network AGREES with her.​

Congrats, you are in first place for the most pathetic thread of the week.

I am sure our enemies were just waiting for her to tell them that, they could not have figured it out themselves.

I am sure our enemies were just waiting for her to tell them that, they could not have figured it out themselves.
well it's kinda out there with trump telling russia if they have the e-mails, show 'em.

some things you just don't do.

First, you can't even get her network right.

Second, the only leader I know that takes national security advice from TV hosts is Trump.

Third, she said Trump was making us weak and sowing chaos. You'd have to be a fool not to notice that.

A ridiculous snowflake thread..

well it's kinda out there with trump telling russia if they have the e-mails, show 'em.

some things you just don't do.
Trump made a joke.
This idiot wasn't joking.

Second, the only leader I know that takes national security advice from TV hosts is Trump.

Third, she said Trump was making us weak and sowing chaos. You'd have to be a fool not to notice that.

I can watch all of their stations......and if I can't get MSNBC or CNN (No difference between the two) at home I can just go to the PX or an airport and CNN is always on.
When I was deployed overseas I could always watch CNN International. But most of CNN's viewership is in airports.
Can't show Fox in airports. The Snowflakes might start a riot.

Hear a swooshing sound dewewe? The point is a MSNBC HOST GOT ON AIR AND ACTUALLY SAID THAT. SHE’S A ****.

Hear a swooshing sound dewewe? The point is a MSNBC HOST GOT ON AIR AND ACTUALLY SAID THAT. SHE’S A ****.

She stated a fact, you know those things that you Trump sheep hate so very much.

I think if we asked Sun Tzu, he might saying that making it difficult for your enemy to guess your next move is a good thing.

it's not trump making us weak. it's all the people who hate trump and will do anything to satisfy their own hate.

you'd have to be a fool to not notice that.

Face it.....
She's a traitor and she's encouraging other's to be traitors.

The news anchor is right.

This is a good time to attack the United States.

We are more divided under this so-called 'President' than we have been for decades.

Fortunately... what outside enemies fail to fully appreciate is that America reunites in the blink of an eye, once attacked or seriously threatened.

Even with a lewd, crude, lying, crying, incompetent, irrational, obsessive-compulsive Creature at the helm; we would reunite despite him.

I don't much care for Mika nor her politics but she got this one right.

Her observation wasn't an invitation to attack...

Her observation was a warning to America, that outsiders are more likely to mistakenly move against us now than in more restful, unified times.

But we all understand how TrumpBots want to spin it otherwise... predictable... juvenile... ineffective.

Last edited:

She stated a fact, you know those things that you Trump sheep hate so very much.
she stated her opinion. unfortunately that's all too common for most "journalists" these days and people are starting to accept it.

when a "reporter" tells me how to tell, they are no longer a reporter to me.

I think if we asked Sun Tzu, he might saying that making it difficult for your enemy to guess your next move is a good thing.

Having read Su. Tzu, I don't think he ever wrote sowing internal chaos was advantageous to a nation.

Last edited:
You think this crap is funny? The problem with most Americans is they never lived thru a dictatorship. They never lived under a totalitarian regime. They are so apathetic, and that apathy is what turned Germans into Nazis, turned Russia into the U.S.S.R. Is currently creating a South Africa that leans toward genocide.

This is what we called Pyops when I was active duty.
This is the left practically telling everyone how to think and act.
It is also screaming fire in a movie theater.

it's not trump making us weak. it's all the people who hate trump and will do anything to satisfy their own hate.

So, your point is blame everyone else but Trump for our state of affairs.

Some people are in denial. You'd have to be a fool not to notice that.

Treason and sedition.

WTF? Mika Accidentally Gives Our Enemies Lethal Advice; “This Is The Moment To Act”
January 14, 2019 Clayton Keirns
125ShareTweet
mikawowreally.png

On Monday, the far-left morning host suggested that right now is the right moment for a hostile nation to attack us because she believes we “look weak” on the national stage. It all started when Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic said that our adversaries were likely thrown off by Trump’s “unpredictable” behavior.

“Adversaries right now might look at us and say, we don’t know what the hell they’re going to do because this President is completely unpredictable,” Goldberg began.

“Their intelligence agencies are trying to analyze our moves, and can’t understand them .”

Mika then responded with this:

“I would take it a step further and worry we look weak, and that this is the moment that anybody with ill will has to act, or to get further than they have been able to get in the past, as it pertains to us on the national stage.”

WTF? Mika Accidentally Gives Our Enemies Lethal Advice; "This Is The Moment To Act"

Imagine if a conservative host like Sean Hannity said something like this when Obama was President? Can you imagine the heat he’d get for this?

However, since Brzesinski is a Democrat, she continues without pushback because her network AGREES with her.​
Democrats have completely lost their dann minds due to their historic level of hate for this President.

They are openly engaging in sedition and treason...and of course this ignorant POS will somehow blame Trump for HER actions.

The news anchor is right.

This is a good time to attack the United States.

We are more divided under this so-called 'President' than we have been for decades.

Fortunately... what outside enemies fail to fully appreciate is that America reunites in the blink of an eye, once attacked or seriously threatened.

Even with a lewd, crude, lying, crying, incompetent, irrational, obsessive-compulsive Creature at the helm; we would reunite despite him.

I don't much care for Mika nor her politics but she got this one right.

Her observation wasn't an invitation to attack...

Her observation was a warning to America, that outsiders are more likely to mistakenly move against us now than in more restful, unified times.

But we all understand how TrumpBots want to spin it otherwise... predictable... juvenile... ineffective.
If there's any divide it's clear who's causing it.
Democrats who refuse to accept the 2016 election results.
I don't expect them to ever accept any election results in the future.
And when they win they're establishing dangerous precedence.
Why should we ever accept their legitimacy if they refuse to accept a Republican's legitimacy?

So, your point is blame everyone else but Trump for our state of affairs.

Some people are in denial. You'd have to be a fool not to notice that.
not at all. i blame all of us. myself, you, trump, obama...

but you have an anti-trump missle silo up your ass and all you will let yourself see is BAD TRUMP!!!! when i call you on this you just get mad and usually fall back to i'm denial, i love trump and some other extremist bullshit other than i'm just not going to play the hate game. i was not a fan of obama but i didn't dog his every move and manufacture the rage the left loves to make up now and then dance around justifying.

while i don't think trump is as bad as obama, i feel that way for issues themselves, not trumps twitter rampages that sets off the weak minded. (you, for example). you simply can't allow yourself to see or think about trump in a potentially positive light. that is YOUR problem, not his.

you're a fool cause you deny it.

carry on.

Forum List

Back