Please...

Did you even say anything? Lend her a kleenex?

What you do you with your life when you're not criticising people?

No, I didn't. So I guess I'm not a very good Nazi. She slobbered around for a bit, I whined on the internet, then she went home.

No, I haven't made any comment about what is and isn't polite to do with coughing and sneezing.

You like disagreeing with me. It's not personal.

Alright...

Do you think it is polite to cough and sneeze without covering you mouth....especially if you are spewing an infections disease?
No, it's not polite to cough and sneeze without covering your mouth, especially when you're acutely ill.

Thinking other people SHOULD abide by YOUR personal etiquette at all times is unrealistic.

KG is continuously making herself miserable trying to control the behavior of other people.

Covering your mouth while coughing is pretty standard. If she was trying to control him or the situation, she would have told him off or have asked for them to tell him to leave for being so un mannered.

All i see her doing is ranting about is an idiot without any manners in public.

Yup.

After, I would like to add, using up almost all my medical leave in January because the SCHOOL kept sending my children home for coughing. They caught a bug at the beginning of the year that kept us home, then have been battling bronchitis and sinus infections ever since (neither contagious). So I'm a LITTLE BIT HINKY when I see people coughing/sneexing/drooling in public. After being called to pick up my children half a dozen times (no fever, no sneezing, just dry bronchial coughing) based on the paranoia of school officials over the kids "spreading" their bronchitis and sinus infections (which were being treated).

My kids have the sense to cover their coughs, even if they aren't contagious. When they are drippy, I keep them home. When we go out if they're contagious, the only place we go is to the clinic, where they WEAR A MASK. We don't go hang out at public gathering places when we're contagious. We didn't visit my elderly auntie in assisted living when we were contagious.

Because I don't want to be responsible for giving some elderly person, or some person with an auto immune disorder, or a young child, or a cancer patient, a bug that will kill them.

So yeah, I bitch when people go to PUBLIC PLACES to spread their viral infections. I understand that people have to go to the store, the doctor..

But not to check their fb at the library. There is no reason someone "has" to go to the library when their shedding virus.

Alright...

Do you think it is polite to cough and sneeze without covering you mouth....especially if you are spewing an infections disease?
No, it's not polite to cough and sneeze without covering your mouth, especially when you're acutely ill.

Thinking other people SHOULD abide by YOUR personal etiquette at all times is unrealistic.

KG is continuously making herself miserable trying to control the behavior of other people.

Covering your mouth while coughing is pretty standard. If she was trying to control him or the situation, she would have told him off or have asked for them to tell him to leave for being so un mannered.

If you think that something that happened shouldn't have happened you aren't willing to deal with reality.

Yes, she's ranting. It's what she does.

No, I didn't. So I guess I'm not a very good Nazi. She slobbered around for a bit, I whined on the internet, then she went home.

That makes sense. You weren't willing to say anything then, so you stayed angry and needed to start a thread on it.

I actually got into the habit of holding my breath for the time it takes to walk by someone who just sneezed or some poor kid who just let out with a croupy cough in a crowded area. Of course when you are stuck in a plane and somebody sneezes you can still hold your breath for one or two beats and hope the nasty stuff settles on somebody else.

If you think that something that happened shouldn't have happened you aren't willing to deal with reality.

Yes, she's ranting. It's what she does.

The reality is that they are ass hole dicks who were raised like pigs who have zero common sense or youthful training to cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze.

Ya cant get much more real than that.

Who the hell "lends" kleenex????

Our doctor (on one of our MANY trips to see her this season) said that she blames the use of kleenex for a worse flu season this year. she thinks they spread virus. Cough/sneeze into your elbow, it's more hygenic.

This girl was just slobbering on her bare hands and then keyboarding.

Aren't you criticizing me, Sky? In this thread and others? What on earth do YOU do when you're not following me around whining about me whining about people spreading infectious disease?

Our doctor (on one of our MANY trips to see her this season) said that she blames the use of kleenex for a worse flu season this year. she thinks they spread virus. Cough/sneeze into your elbow, it's more hygenic.

Aren't you criticizing me, Sky? In this thread and others? What on earth do YOU do when you're not following me around whining about me whining about people spreading infectious disease?

I lend stuff, to let them know i am displeased with their behavior....

The woman behind me on a flight just kept coughing and not covering her mouth.... i finally got up... asked for a stack of napkins dug in my bag for cough drops... stopped at her row....held out my hand and in a disdainful voice.... :do you require a few cough drops to deal with this?..or how about some napkins to at least cover you mouth."

The new rules now are.... she can be put off the plain :clap2:

Lol...I think I have a cold now. Feeling kinda tickly and congested....took zicam and that incredibly powerful nasal spray decongestant (it does work but anythign that works that quickly can't be good for you, can it???)

Next time, why don't you bitch to the librarian and let her do your screaming for you? I mean, if you're REALLY concerned, wouldn't you bring it to the attention of the library so THEY COULD CLEAN IT?????

But.........as shallow and petty as you are, you'd rather bitch.

Next time, why don't you bitch to the librarian and let her do your screaming for you? I mean, if you're REALLY concerned, wouldn't you bring it to the attention of the library so THEY COULD CLEAN IT?????

But.........as shallow and petty as you are, you'd rather bitch.

I didn't do any screaming at all, lol. I think you might have, though.

She spread her germs and went home after about 15 minutes.

But the entertainment you and Sky have provided has lasted for 2 days!
:lol::lol::lol:

My own narrow focus, of course.

Day 3 and still going I see..

Are you going to answer the question? Did you, or did you not notify the librarian about the germ ridden keyboard so they could clean it?

I already answered the question.

It's above my pay grade. I believe in freedom of people to spread germs...and to likewise risk infection...in public places.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to gripe about barn-raised mutants who don't have the sense not to slobber on public keyboards.

I already answered the question.

It's above my pay grade. I believe in freedom of people to spread germs...and to likewise risk infection...in public places.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to gripe about barn-raised mutants who don't have the sense not to slobber on public keyboards.

Like I said, you took the way of a coward by bitching about some random person on the 'net, and refused to help out where you could.

Great Christian values ya got Allie...........just peachy..........Jesus would be proud.

Forum List

Back