Please...

Maybe, maybe not. The library closed a few minutes later. Nobody else was at the computer. I assume the keyboards get a swipe each day, if not, that probably wasn't the worst of what the keyboards get...

Still doesn't change the fact that it's inconsiderate and unhygienic to snarf all over in public.

I'm just not able to picture Christ going up to the librarian at closing and saying 'you need to wipe down computer #15 with especially strong antiseptic". Nor can I envision Christ telling the girl to go home and infect only her own loved ones.

I can see Christ giving a sermon on behaving in a responsible manner towards your brethren, though, and not tempting God by knowingly spreading virus...

Maybe, maybe not. The library closed a few minutes later. Nobody else was at the computer. I assume the keyboards get a swipe each day, if not, that probably wasn't the worst of what the keyboards get...

Still doesn't change the fact that it's inconsiderate and unhygienic to snarf all over in public.

I'm just not able to picture Christ going up to the librarian at closing and saying 'you need to wipe down computer #15 with especially strong antiseptic". Nor can I envision Christ telling the girl to go home and infect only her own loved ones.

I can see Christ giving a sermon on behaving in a responsible manner towards your brethren, though, and not tempting God by knowingly spreading virus...

First, you're right that what that person did was inconsiderate. She should have stayed home, or wore a mask to keep from dripping on the keyboard.

But I seriously doubt they disinfect the keyboards every night. In fact, I'd be surprised if they even look at them at all. And as viruses can live for several days, who knows how many people might have caught something the next day.

You really should have said something.

I think they wipe them down. Maybe, maybe not. It was closing, I whined about it, the chick left.

Next time I will call 911. It appears the majority thinks that is What Jesus Would Have Done.

I think they wipe them down. Maybe, maybe not. It was closing, I whined about it, the chick left.

Next time I will call 911. It appears the majority thinks that is What Jesus Would Have Done.

Now you're just being retarded. All you need to have done was go up to the check out desk and tell the librarian what you saw.

But no, you want to be an idiot and divert the police from what they need to be doing. Go ahead, do it. I'm sure there must be laws about filing a false report.

Actually, Yeshua (Jesus to you Christians) would have walked up to the woman, healed her of her ailment, and then disinfected the keyboard Himself.

And yeah..........Yeshua DID talk about being responsible, but it was to be responsible FOR your fellow humans, or did you forget when He said "Love God above all else, and love one another like you love God."

Yeshua would have looked out for His fellow man, apparently you don't.

Now you're just being retarded. All you need to have done was go up to the check out desk and tell the librarian what you saw.

But no, you want to be an idiot and divert the police from what they need to be doing. Go ahead, do it. I'm sure there must be laws about filing a false report.
:eusa_eh:

and you think I'M retarded?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funniest thread ever.

Thank you for sharing how desperately you people need a hobby. Three days and counting....

:eusa_eh:

and you think I'M retarded?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, you are retarded, Allie.

Only a retard would call the emergency hot line instead of telling a librarian to use a disinfectant wipe on a keyboard.

But hey, maybe your podunk little white bread town has Barney Fife for a cop, and he can only handle calls from a wimp that calls the cops about a dirty keyboard.

Covering your mouth while coughing is pretty standard. If she was trying to control him or the situation, she would have told him off or have asked for them to tell him to leave for being so un mannered.

All i see her doing is ranting about is an idiot without any manners in public.
If you think that something that happened shouldn't have happened you aren't willing to deal with reality.

Yes, she's ranting. It's what she does.

The reality is that they are ass hole dicks who were raised like pigs who have zero common sense or youthful training to cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze.

Ya cant get much more real than that.

You can't get much more real than having compassion for someone who is sick. Lend them a kleenex, wash your own hands and tell them they probably ought to be home in bed.

Etiquette Nazi's cause their own misery.

Not so much an etiquette nazi as a HEALTH nazi. Don't spread your viral infection, or risk being called a rude and inconsiderate boor.

Of course, if you dare to complain about people spreading potentially lethal virus, then you run the risk of enduring a 4 (5?) day long piss and moan fest from people who REALLY don't have any concept of what is important, and what isn't.

And who also have waaaayyyy too much time on their hands.

You have enough time on your hands to rant about one incident of a sneezer in a public library days ago.

Get a life.

You keep drawing me back, i can't help myself.

I'm the victim here, dammit. Leave me alone or I'll tell..someone...somewhere...

Oh..and I almost forgot...the thing I have learned is more important than ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD....

101249A-New-arrival-cartoon-hello-kitty-leather-napkin-box-facial-tissue-holder-paper-towel-container-pink.jpg

TISSUE???? Please take a tissue. I can see you need one. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST TAKE A TISSUE!

You keep drawing me back, i can't help myself.

I'm the victim here, dammit. Leave me alone or I'll tell..someone...somewhere...

You definitely have made yourself the victim here. Next time go to the library with kleenex and hand santizer and enjoy yourself.

If you think that something that happened shouldn't have happened you aren't willing to deal with reality.

Yes, she's ranting. It's what she does.

The reality is that they are ass hole dicks who were raised like pigs who have zero common sense or youthful training to cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze.

Ya cant get much more real than that.

You can't get much more real than having compassion for someone who is sick. Lend them a kleenex, wash your own hands and tell them they probably ought to be home in bed.

Etiquette Nazi's cause their own misery.

I have ineradicable compassion for the sick... or do you forget my past training? I do give Kleenex..and cough drops and carry pruell. I do sanitize anything that is for public use that i would need to touch, i do wash my hands, i do change clothes when i get home.....

And for all of that...

It does not excuse them for their bad behavior. It does not excuse them from not covering their mouths while coughing and sneezing.

Forum List

Back