Please...

If you have a raging cold, if you're sneezing and snarfing and having to rub your nose and eyes every ten seconds...PLEASE don't come to the public library and sit next to me, getting your goobers all over the place. And if you absolutely must, please, for the love of GOD, bring a flipping hanky. Because watching you pick at your nose and then touch the keyboard and mouse is gonna make me puke.

ha, you almost got me there.

good joke. public library.

haha.

do you know the joke where two surgeons meet at the library?

well....

im waiting to hear it too....:lol:

If you have a raging cold, if you're sneezing and snarfing and having to rub your nose and eyes every ten seconds...PLEASE don't come to the public library and sit next to me, getting your goobers all over the place. And if you absolutely must, please, for the love of GOD, bring a flipping hanky. Because watching you pick at your nose and then touch the keyboard and mouse is gonna make me puke.

Did you ever think of suggesting that to the ACTUAL PERSON who did the offending behavior, rather than hope a post will be read by that person?

Oh wait..............forgot..............you're only confrontational when you can hide behind a keyboard.

True. I think she probably does all those things.

I think you're smarting because I nailed you as anti-female. I find you "horrid", lol.

No, that's your job. Let's hear about how Christians shouldn't be "allowed" to teach or participate in politics again, pSkycho....

Has the library Nazi forbid people with colds from coming to the library?

No, they have not, but i agree with her. If you are spewing transmissible infectious diseases then you should have the common sense, manners and decency to cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze.

Hospitals require that you wear a mask if you are coughing for the very same reason.

No, they have not, but i agree with her. If you are spewing transmissible infectious diseases then you should have the common sense, manners and decency to cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze.

Hospitals require that you wear a mask if you are coughing for the very same reason.

Of course you agree with her and disagree with me. Always.

I take it KG has never traveled in Third World countries. I have. I've learned to take care of myself around transmittable diseases.

KG is a Nazi for other people's behavior.

Lol.

Still playing the victim card.

Can't wait for this to all start up again, weeeeeeeee...

Of course you agree with her and disagree with me. Always.

I take it KG has never traveled in Third World countries. I have. I've learned to take care of myself around transmittable diseases.

KG is a Nazi for other people's behavior.

If you read the thread you would see why i agree with her.

This is not a third world country.

And most people who are brought up right, know to cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze. It is called being polite in public and not being a pig.

KG is playing the victim with the person sneezing next to her. If you're afraid of getting a cold, wash hands frequently in public. Expecting other people to kowtow to your sanitation ettiquette is unrealistic.

If you have a cold, stay the fuck home.

I'm trying to remember how many Nazis use the word "please".

KG is playing the victim with the person sneezing next to her. If you're afraid of getting a cold, wash hands frequently in public. Expecting other people to kowtow to your sanitation ettiquette is unrealistic.

no?... i guess you dont know about the spitting in public laws...or that we quarantined people for the public health good.

If they do not know proper sanitation etiquette... then they were brought up very poorly

It's a fact that Syrenn and I don't agree on a blessed thing.

...and i still like ya!

So there!!!!

Are you saying that you think it is polite to cough and sneeze without covering your mouth?

No, I haven't made any comment about what is and isn't polite to do with coughing and sneezing.

You like disagreeing with me. It's not personal.

Alright...

Do you think it is polite to cough and sneeze without covering you mouth....especially if you are spewing an infections disease?

...and i still like ya!

So there!!!!

Are you saying that you think it is polite to cough and sneeze without covering your mouth?

No, I haven't made any comment about what is and isn't polite to do with coughing and sneezing.

You like disagreeing with me. It's not personal.

Alright...

Do you think it is polite to cough and sneeze without covering you mouth....especially if you are spewing an infections disease?
No, it's not polite to cough and sneeze without covering your mouth, especially when you're acutely ill.

Thinking other people SHOULD abide by YOUR personal etiquette at all times is unrealistic.

KG is continuously making herself miserable trying to control the behavior of other people.

I didn't try to control the germ machine's behavior. I don't propose that anyone control her. I bemoaned her lack of good sense and her selfishness in dribbling and spraying all over a public computer.

You are projecting again, pSkycho.

Forum List

Back