Please...

I only ranted about it for a few minutes.

Then I spent days responding to idiots who wanted to whine about the fact that I ranted, and tell me what I SHOULD have done, rather than rant....

You started a rant thread, and have been complaining like a victim if anyone disagrees with you.

If you'd rather cover the earth with leather to protect your feet than put on a pair of shoes all I'm telling you is you're not going to do much else in life.

We agree there sky.

It demeans them and not me.

What many dont understand is my ability to not take their silliness personally.

Its not about me, they dont evern know me.

They do end up knowing the facts evern if they pretend they dont know them.

They all now know more about the republican parties decades long fight to keep American voting.

They dont like knowing it but its in there brains now.

Facts cant hurt them they can only help them even if they pretend not to know tem.

the only ability you have is your mockable value for amusement.

and hack...how did this trun into something to do with voting???

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I disagree that TM's only value as a human being is to be fodder for your mock activities.

Peer review done well is not humiliation. YOu think scorn, ridicule, and abuse are effective behavior modifications.

I do not.

Soldiers pissed all over prisoners to humiliate them. Is that supposed to make them not be terrorists?

Sadistic methods of behavior modification may gratify people who get off on that kind of thing, but they do not modify behavior effectively.

I really dont care about what happened there. It was not me so has nothing to do with this conversation.

Calling someone on the carpet for being discussing in a pubic place is more then acceptable as far as i am concerned.

Your friend didn't have the honesty to address the issue with the person in the library. Instead she's spent days ranting about it.

Of course, if she wants to complain, why not?

I'm just saying that too often we think we have a right to tell everyone on earth to adjust their own behavior rather than working with our own minds.

That's like trying to cover the earth with leather instead just buying a pair of shoes to protect your feet.

It didn't bother me one bit that she ranted about some disgusting idiot coughing all in public. I happen to agree with her... on this one.

I really dont care about what happened there. It was not me so has nothing to do with this conversation.

Calling someone on the carpet for being discussing in a pubic place is more then acceptable as far as i am concerned.

Your friend didn't have the honesty to address the issue with the person in the library. Instead she's spent days ranting about it.

Of course, if she wants to complain, why not?

I'm just saying that too often we think we have a right to tell everyone on earth to adjust their own behavior rather than working with our own minds.

That's like trying to cover the earth with leather instead just buying a pair of shoes to protect your feet.

It didn't bother me one bit that she ranted about some disgusting idiot coughing all in public. I happen to agree with her... on this one.

Yes, you agree with her. You might want to tell her since she seems to think my "buddies" have ganged up on her on this thread.

Hmmm...so me and syrenn agreeing that it's inconsiderate, unhygienic and rude to slobber on public keyboards is "dogpiling".

But Sky, TM, Gaybiker..and who else? Hounding me about it for days...isn't.

Forum List

Back