Please welcome new Moderators and farewell to another

Not only will Emily ban you, but publish a book about it...Which you must read and write a report on before returning...
Simple.
Chapter one: $&*# &^% $% (*&^ @##
Chapter two: See chapter one

I have to break in two at a time now?

:wtf:

Whatever
images

You're screwed. I think Kat's comin'...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You realize they set out a bowl of milk for me right?

Moderating is a dirty job but somebody has to do it. : )

Welcome aboard new moderators but standby for heavy rolls to port and starboard.

But U just took a bath! So I am clean!:lol:

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

I see you are from Alabama and I once had a contract at Anniston Army Depot.

Zackly!

I have lived all around, but yes, am from Alabama. Anniston is in the upper part of the state..kinda sorta.....I am from the center of the state, and about to be on the Gulf. ♥♥ Love my beach.
Nothing like the beach. A two-minute walk and I'm there.

Congrats to you and Emily.

And A&D deserves USMB's best retirement package. She was golden.

That's a shame...There's other mods that want to turn this board into just another boring place of being nice I'd rather see demoted.
Oh, I haven't been demoted...I am stepping down all on my own. And, the other mods/Admin are some of the finest people I have had the pleasure to work beside and be around.

And we're going to miss you on the team :(

I'd like to be a Moderator. How do you apply?

I'd would only be available to do it on Friday & Saturday nights---when I'm drunk. I think I'd be particularly effective at those times.

Maybe Coyote will pass the word that I am available.

There's a lengthy form you have to fill out, you need to list your weight, height, inseam size. We need photographs of you in a speedo and if you have any experience as a cabanna boy, that'll move you right to the top of the list.

And welcome Kat and Emily! I know they are the perfect fit for this board....you boys and girls better shape up!!!

We'll miss you as a mod
well...you all will still have me to wreak havoc with elsewhere...just without the blue mod label stuck to my forehead...;) :smiliehug:
You were a great mod and you will be an even better member.

This is my last day of
Kat and Emily should make excellent mods.

Emily I feel doesn't drink any alcohol.

So I can't offer her a suggestion for a Cocktail, a shocking situation I think all round :omg:

Emily is highly intelligent and is very well-mannered :thup:
And by her posts, you know that she is willing to spend the time on this place.

Congrats to both Emily and Kat and welcome back to the civilian life AngelsNDemons.

I wish them congrats but remember that the flare of this board is the reality that people have always been able to get rough with one another. Becoming another normal political board isn't a good idea and I hope the admins don't do it.

I see nothing changing. Not to worry.

To celebrate this special occasion darling I recommend you have The White Lady Cocktail :smoke:

10962.jpg

This recipe is from "The Café Royal Cocktail Book" compiled by W. J. Taring and first published in 1937 by Pall Mall Ltd, some famous Cocktail's first appeared in this book including what was originally called The Picador, which later became The Margarita.

So, The White Lady Cocktail.

50ml of Tanqueray No. Ten Gin, 15ml of lemon juice, 25ml of Cointreau, half an egg white, shaken very well and not stirred and garnished with a lemon twist.

As I commented I feel Emily doesn't touch a drop of alcohol, not even a Martini Cocktail :omg:

So to offer Emily congratulations, I give her a picture of cute puppies wearing pajamas and napping :smoke:

puppies-pajamas.jpg

I wish them congrats but remember that the flare of this board is the reality that people have always been able to get rough with one another. Becoming another normal political board isn't a good idea and I hope the admins don't do it.

I see nothing changing. Not to worry.

To celebrate this special occasion darling I recommend you have The White Lady Cocktail :smoke:

10962.jpg

This recipe is from "The Café Royal Cocktail Book" compiled by W. J. Taring and first published in 1937 by Pall Mall Ltd, some famous Cocktail's first appeared in this book including what was originally called The Picador, which later became The Margarita.

So, The White Lady Cocktail.

50ml of Tanqueray No. Ten Gin, 15ml of lemon juice, 25ml of Cointreau, half an egg white, shaken very well and not stirred and garnished with a lemon twist.

As I commented I feel Emily doesn't touch a drop of alcohol, not even a Martini Cocktail :omg:

So to offer Emily congratulations, I give her a picture of cute puppies wearing pajamas and napping :smoke:

puppies-pajamas.jpg

She'd probably have a beer. :lol:

I'd like to be a Moderator. How do you apply?

I'd would only be available to do it on Friday & Saturday nights---when I'm drunk. I think I'd be particularly effective at those times.

Maybe Coyote will pass the word that I am available.

There's a lengthy form you have to fill out, you need to list your weight, height, inseam size. We need photographs of you in a speedo and if you have any experience as a cabanna boy, that'll move you right to the top of the list.
______

This is me, or a reasonable exemplification, but its a few years back.
I
I
I
I
V
0287626898fb22a2e1bd988c83a1fcfd.jpg

Forum List

Back