Please UCF, Come Through For Me

Sorry, no dice. UCF's win streak has ended at the hands of the 6th place SEC team.

Good game though. UCF can be glad they didn't make the playoffs. At least it was close against LSU.

Well Alabama is winning with a backup quarterback but ucf without their first string quarterback didn’t have a chance. I suspect with him in the outcome would have been different. The game plan was good but ucf dropped dropped too many passes. They had their chance. If you want to be the man, ya got to beat the man.

Well Alabama is winning with a backup quarterback but ucf without their first string quarterback didn’t have a chance. I suspect with him in the outcome would have been different. The game plan was good but ucf dropped dropped too many passes. They had their chance. If you want to be the man, ya got to beat the man.

Alabama basically has 2 quarterbacks. Last year, the backup came in and won the national championship for them. This year, the backup (last years starter) came in and won the conference championship for them. But Tua is the starter as long as he is even close to healthy.

Oklahoma got him when he was 80-85% healthy. Clemson will get him closer to 100%.

I used to say this season, please just give Alabama the trophy and be done with it, nobody is going to beat them, but Clemson looked extremely tough on Saturday. I think the championship game might be a toss up. Clemson is peaking at just the right time. Course my prognostications have been mostly wrong this year, but why change now.

I used to say this season, please just give Alabama the trophy and be done with it, nobody is going to beat them, but Clemson looked extremely tough on Saturday. I think the championship game might be a toss up. Clemson is peaking at just the right time. Course my prognostications have been mostly wrong this year, but why change now.

OU could've beaten Alabama if they had had any sort of defense at all.

Forum List

Back