Martin Luther King Jr. (Not His Real Name) Was a Serial Plagiarist

He has been proven to be a plagiarist.

So let me get this straight, MLK Day, February (at least it's the shortest month), and now the screwiest one, Juneteenth.

But yeah, a plagiarist as well as a womanizer.

It would not let me read the article. Taking credit for others' work is plagiarism. I had never known him to do that from what I have heard and read of his work.

He has been proven to be a plagiarist.

So let me get this straight, MLK Day, February (at least it's the shortest month), and now the screwiest one, Juneteenth.

But yeah, a plagiarist as well as a womanizer.

Bro, that is the least of MLK's worries. Are you aware of the rape tape under seal at the FBI? It will be released to the public in 2027.

On this FBI recording, MLK is heard encouraging a minister to rape a girl, she protests, then when he does rape her, MLK reportedly laughs.

I would instantly write this claim off as complete horseshit if the tape wasnt discovered by MLK's official biographer in the National Archives. He was heart broken when he heard the tape. The King family promptly fired him after he revealed the tapes existence.

If anyone doubts this story, look it up on Google. This news broke not that long ago, but the mainstream press wisely stayed the fuck away from reporting it.

Serial plagiarist, adulterer, pump-dump artist, thief. This is all just another way of saying that, when you get right down to it, he is just another n****r. You know, a nagger. He would do nothing but nag the white folks. Nag, nag nag. Ridiculous.

This thread is yet another lame attempt of conservatives to smear the reputation of Dr King

Plagarism?
Are you serious?
Yeah, he did a poor job on his dissertation. He liked white degenerate hoes.

And he gave his life for his country, knowing that it would come sooner or later.

Not one MAGA on this board had a 1/10the of the character of Dr. King.

Who cares?

No one gives a shit about mlk really. More people care about getting the day off from work than anyone who actually cares about mlk.

He was a cheap nword with a big mouth that's all. Blacks invoke his name when they want attention, whites invoke his name so they can feel a cheap sense of self satisfaction thinking the blacks would be pleased they say they like mlk. Really, people just use his name to draw attention to themselves, that's all they care about.

Forum List

Back