please explain the advantage to the US of its support for Israel.

Actually Israel is one of the largest developers and marketers of modern technology in the world, and that does include weapons and defense systems. Ever heard of the Arrow Missle Defense System, Popeye and Python Smart Missles, or Iron Dome - How about Plasan Vests and Plasan armoured vehicles and the Camero Wireless systems? These defense technologies (and more) were created in Israel and shared with the US. However, I understand that if prejudice is what drives you to post and YELL on these forums, then no amount of truth or common sense will appeal to you. Just think about this... Name every terror related violent incidence in the world in the last 20 years. Now count how many Muslims were at the heart of the violence, and count how many Jews. Why in the world everyone is so angry at Israel is a true mystery.

invented in Israel: the first cell phone, Windows NT, Intel's MMX chip, the first PC antivirus software, firewall internet security software, instant messanger, the usb flash drive, the gut cam (used to locate and diagnose digestional disorders), radiation free breast cancer diagnostics, heart attack blood diagnose by phone, anti cancer vaccine, drip irrigation technology, solar energy technology. Wait till you can buy your oil and natural gas from Israel (very soon) and won't have to worry about Opec holding you over a barrel.

and this

Actually Israel is one of the largest developers and marketers of modern technology in the world, and that does include weapons and defense systems. Ever heard of the Arrow Missle Defense System, Popeye and Python Smart Missles, or Iron Dome - How about Plasan Vests and Plasan armoured vehicles and the Camero Wireless systems? These defense technologies (and more) were created in Israel and shared with the US.

As you can see with the above two posts, Israel seems to have a very robust economy in 2012. So I ask this question, If the Israeli economy is booming as posted, why do they need to get a welfare check from us? As I have said, in this economy right now in the states, our money would be better spent here at home.

and how much aid do we give the arabs?

post that too.....

myself....i think we should cut out all aid in the middle east..we are trying to buy a peace we will never get
20 billion to the Osama loving Pakistani animals. 2 billion each a year approx to Egypt and Jordan. Compare THAT to the 2 billion Israel gets.

When we look at what we get from these American flag burning Islamist cocksuckers....ISRAEL SHOULD BE GETTING MORE.

Perhaps you should read the numbers before you lie.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2011/tables/11s1298.pdf

Pakistan - 963,000,000
Egypt - 1,492,000,000
Jorden - 833,000,000
Israel - 2,425,000,000 (2,381,000,000 in weapons)

and how much aid do we give the arabs?

post that too.....

myself....i think we should cut out all aid in the middle east..we are trying to buy a peace we will never get
20 billion to the Osama loving Pakistani animals. 2 billion each a year approx to Egypt and Jordan. Compare THAT to the 2 billion Israel gets.

When we look at what we get from these American flag burning Islamist cocksuckers....ISRAEL SHOULD BE GETTING MORE.

Perhaps you should read the numbers before you lie.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2011/tables/11s1298.pdf

Pakistan - 963,000,000
Egypt - 1,492,000,000
Jorden - 833,000,000
Israel - 2,425,000,000 (2,381,000,000 in weapons)

Than add that to this:

The case for Obama's Israel policy begins with record-high levels of Foreign Military Financing (FMF). The Obama administration has increased security assistance to Israel every single year since the president took office, providing nearly $10 billion in aid -- covering roughly a fifth of Israel's defense budget -- over the past three years. To put this in perspective, this is about 20 percent higher than the remaining six dozen recipients of U.S. FMF combined. Historic aid levels have been complemented by other steps to ensure Israel's unrivaled military advantage in the region, including high-level consultation with Israeli officials on U.S. arms sales to the region, operational cooperation to improve Israel's conventional military and counterterrorism capabilities, and providing Israel with advanced technology, such as the fifth-generation stealth Joint Strike Fighter, to which no other state in the Middle East has access.
Obama Has Been Great for Israel - By Colin H. Kahl | Foreign Policy

Forum List

Back