PLEASE Can someone tell Trump to attend Security Briefings at least.

Forget all that other shit can anyone around Trump or even his supporters just mention that its kind of important to know whats happening around him? We cant deal with threats, issues etc if the POTUS doesnt know its happening. At the very least is there anyone around him who can gently tell him its kinda a big deal?
What for, he knows more than the generals.

Forget all that other shit can anyone around Trump or even his supporters just mention that its kind of important to know whats happening around him? We cant deal with threats, issues etc if the POTUS doesnt know its happening. At the very least is there anyone around him who can gently tell him its kinda a big deal?
Did you lose your safety blankie again?

Don't worry, libs. Trump will be fully informed of all security matters. But unlike Obama, he will trust his experts and take actions as necessary to protect americans and American interests.

This thread is nothing but another failed left wing attempt to discredit the next president. We get it and expect a constant flow of this bullshit for the next 4 or 8 years.

well, I'm not seriously bent about it. yet. I'd agree that it's early to be running around with our hair on fire about this.

to be fair though, if he doesn't step it up here I'm going to be critical of it. I thought it was misguided with Obama, given his lack of foreign policy experience, and I've got the same problem here.

He needs to educate himself and let those trying to inform him do their jobs. National Security is serious shit, so I'm not going to be giving him a helluva lot of rope on this issue.

My guess is that he isn't big on foreign intrigue at the government level, and he's going to delegate it heavily. So far I'm confident with most of his picks across the board.

yeah, I wasn't happy when it was reported Obama was blowing these off and I'm not happy about this either.

We saw what happened with Obama and his crappy assed foreign policy. Trump needs to step it up here.

Oh, man, Obama skipping them. So ClosedCaptioned, where are your threads on that?

And from what I understand he missed thousands of those meetings. To busy playing golf. LOL

Security briefings?

The ones specially prepared for the current occupant of the (former) White House?

The ones that deliver, in excruciating detail, the weather forecasts for golf courses worldwide?

Get off your lazy ass and tell 'em yourself ; he can be reached @ 1-800-FUCK-YOU.

LMAO Good on Foxy.

Trump ain't POTUS yet so even if he knows there isn't anything he can do so why bother to attend the meetings??

Once he is POTUS and has the ability to do what he needs to do you can bet he will attend those meetings.

Douchebag is still the POTUS, The morons must have forgotten that. LOL
Trump shouldn't be expected to absorb all that information in 24 hours. Our less friendly neighbors on this planet will be testing the new administration, same as they've done every time we transition to a new President. He should come in with some basic understanding of what's going on. Unless we really are expected to let Pence and the generals make all the decisions. Maybe that's fine with you all.

Did you lose your safety blankie again?
27d401ec88ca661f292a179008ad7d20.jpg

What the hell kind of security briefings were going on when Obama was eating pizza while the U.S. ambassador to Libya was being murdered? Did the security briefings really include some obscure you tube video as the cause of the Benghazi debacle? What kind of security briefing did the FBI get before the Boston Marathon bombings and why the hell did they drop the investigation against the maniac who shot up a Florida bar? It's been a year since the San Bernadino terrorist attack and it seems that the FBI still doesn't have a handle on it. Didn't the A.G. give a security briefing where she threatened Americans with arrest if they insulted a Muslem? Once Trump's cabinet is in place and the current A.G. has been fired as well as the incompetent drones in the FBI and the CIA the "security briefings" might be a bit different.

If you Google the topic, it's been almost two weeks since it was discussed. I've been wondering if it spurred Trump to start paying attention and listening to the briefings. While Pence can take the info in, without knowing what is in these briefings, Trump's spur of the moment blurts, which he is so famous for, could cause an issue. Unless he plans on never making comments again, which I kind of doubt.
Whatever the media is saying you can count on it being a lie...
Like saving 1,100 jobs in Indiana? Which was kind of a lie, turns out. But hey, you didn't like that one?

yeah, I wasn't happy when it was reported Obama was blowing these off and I'm not happy about this either.

We saw what happened with Obama and his crappy assed foreign policy. Trump needs to step it up here.

Oh, man, Obama skipping them. So ClosedCaptioned, where are your threads on that?

And from what I understand he missed thousands of those meetings. To busy playing golf. LOL

You dont understand that at all. You just said it happened so that makes it ok to be like Obama or something

What the hell kind of security briefings were going on when Obama was eating pizza while the U.S. ambassador to Libya was being murdered? Did the security briefings really include some obscure you tube video as the cause of the Benghazi debacle? What kind of security briefing did the FBI get before the Marathon bombings and why the hell did they drop the investigation against the maniac who shot up a Florida bar? Did the A.G. give a security briefing where she threatened Americans with arrest if they insulted a Muslem? Once Trump's cabinet is in place and the current A.G. has been fired as well as the incompetent drones in the FBI and the CIA the "security briefings" might be a bit different.

I'm just saying that being briefed would be better than not being briefed. I seriously dont see a downside here

Here is how one of the resident liberals said about it when Obama didn't think it was important to attend his briefings.
Going over Daily Intelligence Briefings is top priority for every president! No wonder his foreign affairs is a failure. His top priority has been fund raisers, vacations and golf...
I'm getting a chuckle out of this thread. As if the OP and others think the briefing is some meeting the President is supposed to attend and he's ditching it. The briefing is for his benefit...they design the meetings around HIS schedule.

Get off your lazy ass and tell 'em yourself ; he can be reached @ 1-800-FUCK-YOU.

LMAO Good on Foxy.

Trump ain't POTUS yet so even if he knows there isn't anything he can do so why bother to attend the meetings??

Once he is POTUS and has the ability to do what he needs to do you can bet he will attend those meetings.

Douchebag is still the POTUS, The morons must have forgotten that. LOL
Trump shouldn't be expected to absorb all that information in 24 hours. Our less friendly neighbors on this planet will be testing the new administration, same as they've done every time we transition to a new President. He should come in with some basic understanding of what's going on. Unless we really are expected to let Pence and the generals make all the decisions. Maybe that's fine with you all.

Obama only had intelligence briefings 40% of the time this year. Funny how that hasn't been a standard for you leftists

Trump already knows that the briefings were instructed to lie to him. Why would he pay attention to them.

What the hell kind of security briefings were going on when Obama was eating pizza while the U.S. ambassador to Libya was being murdered? Did the security briefings really include some obscure you tube video as the cause of the Benghazi debacle? What kind of security briefing did the FBI get before the Marathon bombings and why the hell did they drop the investigation against the maniac who shot up a Florida bar? Did the A.G. give a security briefing where she threatened Americans with arrest if they insulted a Muslem? Once Trump's cabinet is in place and the current A.G. has been fired as well as the incompetent drones in the FBI and the CIA the "security briefings" might be a bit different.

I'm just saying that being briefed would be better than not being briefed. I seriously dont see a downside here

Obama had intelligence briefings 40% of the time this year and his history has been 50%. Funny how this was never a standard to you ... until now ...

Here is how one of the resident liberals said about it when Obama didn't think it was important to attend his briefings.
Going over Daily Intelligence Briefings is top priority for every president! No wonder his foreign affairs is a failure. His top priority has been fund raisers, vacations and golf...
I'm getting a chuckle out of this thread. As if the OP and others think the briefing is some meeting the President is supposed to attend and he's ditching it. The briefing is for his benefit...they design the meetings around HIS schedule.

And now you agree with him apparently since you presenting this as exhibit a. Or maybe you dont...not sure what the point of that is really

"PLEASE Can someone tell Trump to attend Security Briefings at least."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Completed No Security Briefings Or Courses At State Dept

Report: Obama Has Missed over Half His Second-Term Daily Intel Briefings - Breitbart

Obama's Attendance of Daily Security Briefings Shows He's Out-to-Lunch, Often Quite Literally

....crickets from the left. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet, and he is being bashed by the left for missing security briefings.

I will concede that multiple continuous failures by previous leaders does not justify anyone else doing it. I seriously hope Trump does not follow set precedence and regularly skip security briefings.

Forum List

Back