PLEASE Can someone tell Trump to attend Security Briefings at least.

[

Did you eveer think about growing the fuck up.
Obama is history, live with it genius. Go find someone else to hate.

The Obama disaster will haunt this country for many more years.

Most of Trump's energy the first administration will be to undo the damage cause by that sorry ass incompetent affirmative action asshole.

If you Google the topic, it's been almost two weeks since it was discussed. I've been wondering if it spurred Trump to start paying attention and listening to the briefings. While Pence can take the info in, without knowing what is in these briefings, Trump's spur of the moment blurts, which he is so famous for, could cause an issue. Unless he plans on never making comments again, which I kind of doubt.

yeah, I wasn't happy when it was reported Obama was blowing these off and I'm not happy about this either.

We saw what happened with Obama and his crappy assed foreign policy. Trump needs to step it up here.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Forget all that other shit can anyone around Trump or even his supporters just mention that its kind of important to know whats happening around him? We cant deal with threats, issues etc if the POTUS doesnt know its happening. At the very least is there anyone around him who can gently tell him its kinda a big deal?

Knowing you're not a hypocrite, I'm sure you have several of these blasting Hillary for not having press conferences over the last year. Can't seem to find any though, help?

PLEASE Can someone tell Trump to attend Security Briefings at least.
Get off your lazy ass and tell 'em yourself ; he can be reached @ 1-800-FUCK-YOU.

LMAO Good on Foxy.

Trump ain't POTUS yet so even if he knows there isn't anything he can do so why bother to attend the meetings??

Once he is POTUS and has the ability to do what he needs to do you can bet he will attend those meetings.

Douchebag is still the POTUS, The morons must have forgotten that. LOL

Forget all that other shit can anyone around Trump or even his supporters just mention that its kind of important to know whats happening around him? We cant deal with threats, issues etc if the POTUS doesnt know its happening. At the very least is there anyone around him who can gently tell him its kinda a big deal?
You can't believe what the media says… Dumbass

yeah, I wasn't happy when it was reported Obama was blowing these off and I'm not happy about this either.

We saw what happened with Obama and his crappy assed foreign policy. Trump needs to step it up here.

Chill, the Donald is just waiting for the National Security Team to figure out how to give him his daily briefings via Twitter, once that's accomplished, he promises; he'll never miss one again.

[

Did you eveer think about growing the fuck up.
Obama is history, live with it genius. Go find someone else to hate.

The Obama disaster will haunt this country for many more years.

Most of Trump's energy the first administration will be to undo the damage cause by that sorry ass incompetent affirmative action asshole.

Yeah, Obama will not rank very high, as one of this country's great prersident. His lack of experience, was definitely apparent.
I didn't vote for Trump (or Hillary), but like previous presidents, I'll give him a couple years to show me if I was wrong or right, for not voting for him.

Oh, man, Obama skipping them. So ClosedCaptioned, where are your threads on that?

If you Google the topic, it's been almost two weeks since it was discussed. I've been wondering if it spurred Trump to start paying attention and listening to the briefings. While Pence can take the info in, without knowing what is in these briefings, Trump's spur of the moment blurts, which he is so famous for, could cause an issue. Unless he plans on never making comments again, which I kind of doubt.
Whatever the media is saying you can count on it being a lie...

Oh, man, Obama skipping them. So ClosedCaptioned, where are your threads on that?
PFFFFTT.... the Big "O" had more important things to do than attending silly briefings, like for example fucking up the U.S. Healthcare system.

It's the first month of his transition, I'm not worried about it. Besides the security briefings are probably hosted by obozo's stooges, deliberately dragged out and no more informative than than an internet search, then when Trump skips a few in favor of building his machine obozo's stooges leak it to the media.

I'm really not worried about anything he does at this point. In 6 weeks I'll make a conclusion.

No matter what, he still isn't hitlary.

Knowing you're not a hypocrite, I'm sure you have several of these blasting Hillary for not having press conferences over the last year. Can't seem to find any though, help?

C'mon Kaz...Which is it with you?

Pressing her could very well lead to her self destruction.

------------------------------------------------------- not me , the big dog does as he thinks best and is being kept informed by his people plus neither you or i know if the TRUMP attends Security briefings or doesn't attend . Don't worry , President Trump is not like mrobama in any way CCaption !!

He's not POTUS yet. Right now he's busy getting companies to stay in the US and promise to hire folks. US Steel, Apple, Carrier, for example.

I'm just saying the briefings that are available should be attended so he can know whats happening

C'mon Kaz...Which is it with you?

Pressing her could very well lead to her self destruction.

It's that you're a hypocrite, this isn't a real standard to you. How did you possibly not get that?

It's the first month of his transition, I'm not worried about it. Besides the security briefings are probably hosted by obozo's stooges, deliberately dragged out and no more informative than than an internet search, then when Trump skips a few in favor of building his machine obozo's stooges leak it to the media.

I'm really not worried about anything he does at this point. In 6 weeks I'll make a conclusion.

well, I'm not seriously bent about it. yet. I'd agree that it's early to be running around with our hair on fire about this.

to be fair though, if he doesn't step it up here I'm going to be critical of it. I thought it was misguided with Obama, given his lack of foreign policy experience, and I've got the same problem here.

He needs to educate himself and let those trying to inform him do their jobs. National Security is serious shit, so I'm not going to be giving him a helluva lot of rope on this issue.

Whatever the media is saying you can count on it being a lie...

Well we both know thats not true because Trump is the president elect right? Today is Thursday and I'm sure that Christmas is on the way

I would agree with you if he attended the briefings and found them to be bad. But to just say hes not interested in them and its because the information is bad before hes even told the information destroys timelines or at least suggests that if Trump doesnt do something its because its bad, if he does do it its good. But that cant be

Forum List

Back