Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

Anguille Wrote:
You don't have to okay your abortion with me. moron.

Excellent, thank you for that.

I just wanted to clarify for the board that you feel I am the woman-hating creep for wanting women to be able to have the right to safe, legal abortions in cases of rape, incest, life of mother, and during the first trimester...

And you feel you're the sane, rational one for thinking that unless a woman has the right to unfettered access to abortion in month 8 1/2 of her pregnancy...she is a victim of "institutionalized rape."

LOL...thanks...this was priceless.

LOL. You're right...we should be able to kill our children up until the age of 18...anything else would be institutional rape and a sign that we hate women.
This just would not be feasible as there would be to many angry parents that would take that practice up during the tweeny teen years.

Anguille Wrote:

Excellent, thank you for that.

I just wanted to clarify for the board that you feel I am the woman-hating creep for wanting women to be able to have the right to safe, legal abortions in cases of rape, incest, life of mother, and during the first trimester...

And you feel you're the sane, rational one for thinking that unless a woman has the right to unfettered access to abortion in month 8 1/2 of her pregnancy...she is a victim of "institutionalized rape."

LOL...thanks...this was priceless.

You need to spin it faster than that. You are looking like quite the Nazi.

This just would not be feasible as there would be to many angry parents that would take that practice up during the tweeny teen years.

LOL!

Sad thing is though, many parents do kill or maim their children. Parents who might have chosen abortion if the issue wasn't such a taboo in some families.

LOL!

Sad thing is though, many parents do kill or maim their children. Parents who might have chosen abortion if the issue wasn't such a taboo in some families.
Sad thing is society has gotten so far away from the basics where families can be close enough to have the time it takes to create a good working family relationship.

Sad thing is society has gotten so far away from the basics where families can be close enough to have the time it takes to create a good working family relationship.

Yes, I think that the contraction of family to the size that it commonly is now - with grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins no longer living together or close by - puts too much strain on parents and children.

As creepy as it sounds, but then considering my ideals it's not surprising, I live by that. It isn't my business who kills what because I don't really care, as long as they don't come after me, then it's my business.

Als die Nazis die Kommunisten holten,
habe ich geschwiegen;
ich war ja kein Kommunist.
Als sie die Sozialdemokraten einsperrten,
habe ich geschwiegen;
ich war ja kein Sozialdemokrat.
Als sie die Gewerkschafter holten,
habe ich nicht protestiert;
ich war ja kein Gewerkschafter.
Als sie die Juden holten,
habe ich geschwiegen;
ich war ja kein Jude.
Als sie mich holten,
gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.

Als die Nazis die Kommunisten holten,
habe ich geschwiegen;
ich war ja kein Kommunist.
Als sie die Sozialdemokraten einsperrten,
habe ich geschwiegen;
ich war ja kein Sozialdemokrat.
Als sie die Gewerkschafter holten,
habe ich nicht protestiert;
ich war ja kein Gewerkschafter.
Als sie die Juden holten,
habe ich geschwiegen;
ich war ja kein Jude.
Als sie mich holten,
gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.

I'll name that tune in six.

As long as you can smirk about the holocaust I guess it's all good.

Read my signatures, third line down I believe. My family on my fathers side are immigrants because of that, so yeah, laughing is good. Many of us blood Jews laugh about it, and many more practicing as well. The one difference between many of us (not just Jewish blood but many groups like the Asians in the US and the Lamas people) and those who constantly bring up the tragedy in such darkness is that we have survived it and moved on. Remembering it is for two reasons only, to overcome other roadblocks (thus why the laughter is so important) and to prevent it from happening again if possible. If not for those two reasons then it's just terrorism to bring it up (the use of fear to rule or alter anothers view).

Grrr... got it wrong again, second line down.

Last edited:
Read my signatures, third line down I believe. My family on my fathers side are immigrants because of that, so yeah, laughing is good. Many of us blood Jews laugh about it, and many more practicing as well. The one difference between many of us (not just Jewish blood but many groups like the Asians in the US and the Lamas people) and those who constantly bring up the tragedy in such darkness is that we have survived it and moved on. Remembering it is for two reasons only, to overcome other roadblocks (thus why the laughter is so important) and to prevent it from happening again if possible. If not for those two reasons then it's just terrorism to bring it up (the use of fear to rule or alter anothers view).

Beautiful post.

I like your honesty in general and this was particularly well put. "Remembering it is for two reasons only, to overcome other roadblocks (thus why the laughter is so important) and to prevent it from happening again if possible. If not for those two reasons then it's just terrorism to bring it up (the use of fear to rule or alter anothers view)."

Because of your post I take back where I called Gem a Nazi. Not that there isn't a similarity between people who think it's okay to do disfiguring experiments on other people and those who would ban operations to prevent disfigurement and loss of reproductive capabilities in women, but because "Nazi" is not a word to be tossed about.

As long as you skip over acknowledging that your professed attitude toward life is what made it easy for the Nazis I guess you dodged the bullet.

As creepy as it sounds, but then considering my ideals it's not surprising, I live by that. It isn't my business who kills what because I don't really care, as long as they don't come after me, then it's my business.

Actually that is Gunny's post quoted as mine.

Forum List

Back