Planned parenthood actually kills human beings, the NRA does not.

Really tired of hearing about the NRA. Planned parenthood gets our tax dollars, the NRA does not. Planned parenthood kills, the NRA does not.

Give it a rest. The NRA is not the bogeyman...
The NRA is most definitely a donor to republicans and the gun lobby to keep america floating in military grade weapons for no reason but profit.
Planned parenthood has way more invested in counseling new parents and helping to deal with early childhood problems with counseling and they also distribute birth control to those who are going to be sexually active. That leaves out religious girls as they don't have contraception only abortions.
"military grade weapons"
None of the weapons that I can buy are anything like the ones I fired in the military. Other than some plastics and composite materials. My M16 had a selector switch for semi-auto and burst. My AR-15 does not.
I also was the SAW gunner for my unit that's a light machine gun can't pick that one up at the local gun store. I was also qualified on the M2 .50 cal. heavy machine gun, go down to the gun store and what do you know not in stock either.

To be clear I can get these weapons legally but i have to go through a shit ton of federal red tape and they are not anywhere near cheap.

They sure can kill a lot of people really fast though. See Vegas and Orlando. No lawful use for mass killing guns.
I get sick and tired of explaining this but He I go again. An AR-15 is functionally no different than a .223 hunting rifle. You people want to ban something because of the way it looks not the way it functions. The willful ignorance is staggering.

Paddock killed 58 and injured 500+ in nine minutes with an arsenal of AR-15's which he amassed in a very short time by using loopholes in our gun laws. So perhaps we should ban any gun that can be adapted to fire fully automatic as a machine gun AND strengthen our guns laws.

The NRA is most definitely a donor to republicans and the gun lobby to keep america floating in military grade weapons for no reason but profit.

Flat out Lie. Military weapons are NOT sold legally to the general public anywhere in the United States.

Have you ever considered that if you avoided going off the deep end with lies and radical exaggerations your posts might carry more weight? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Whom was the AR-15 originally designed for?

Really tired of hearing about the NRA. Planned parenthood gets our tax dollars, the NRA does not. Planned parenthood kills, the NRA does not.

Which human beings. Report that to police.

The 63 million that have been murdered in the womb. Those human beings.

If human beings are living in wombs, where do the zygote, embryo and fetus live?

The NRA is just a lobby group like the Sierra club. A few presidents were life members of the NRA before sissies on the left became selectively hysterical about it. Planned Parenthod is a lobbyist organization and actually receives funding from the federal government to streamline the killing of the unborn and make the service more available. Even though evidence indicates that PP is in the despicable business of selling human body parts and certain techniques for killing full term babies is kept secret from the public they are still supported by the hypocrite liberal left.
And possibly an excellent russian mafia money laundering hub.

Funny how the GOP still hasn't gotten rid of legal abortion, isn't it?

It's actually not funny. They usually take a stand against abortion when theyre running for office and then do nothing when elected .

A woman could to the NRA and get a mammogram?

When did they start doing that?

It's actually not funny. They usually take a stand against abortion when theyre running for office and then do nothing when elected .
Duped again. D'oh!

Planned parenthood has way more invested in counseling new parents and helping to deal with early childhood problems with counseling and they also distribute birth control to those who are going to be sexually active. That leaves out religious girls as they don't have contraception only abortions.
"military grade weapons"
None of the weapons that I can buy are anything like the ones I fired in the military. Other than some plastics and composite materials. My M16 had a selector switch for semi-auto and burst. My AR-15 does not.
I also was the SAW gunner for my unit that's a light machine gun can't pick that one up at the local gun store. I was also qualified on the M2 .50 cal. heavy machine gun, go down to the gun store and what do you know not in stock either.

To be clear I can get these weapons legally but i have to go through a shit ton of federal red tape and they are not anywhere near cheap.

They sure can kill a lot of people really fast though. See Vegas and Orlando. No lawful use for mass killing guns.
I get sick and tired of explaining this but He I go again. An AR-15 is functionally no different than a .223 hunting rifle. You people want to ban something because of the way it looks not the way it functions. The willful ignorance is staggering.

Paddock killed 58 and injured 500+ in nine minutes with an arsenal of AR-15's which he amassed in a very short time by using loopholes in our gun laws. So perhaps we should ban any gun that can be adapted to fire fully automatic as a machine gun AND strengthen our guns laws.
What loopholes ? By the way modifying a semi-automatic to fire full auto is illegal unless you apply for a federal licence, which is neither cheap or quick to get.

The State Department is set to "pare back" language on women's right and discrimination in an upcoming annual report on human rights.

- https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/21/department-women-rights-abortion-420361 -

I knew this was coming and I just shake my head at silly women who support Trump and Republicans in particular! It's just so asinine to vote against your own interest year after year! Idiots! :102: :14: :ack-1: :bang3: :blahblah: :dunno: :cuckoo:

They don't care. They really don't care.

If they manage to ban any weapons it won't change anything. They know it won't

The NRA is just a lobby group like the Sierra club. A few presidents were life members of the NRA before sissies on the left became selectively hysterical about it. Planned Parenthod is a lobbyist organization and actually receives funding from the federal government to streamline the killing of the unborn and make the service more available. Even though evidence indicates that PP is in the despicable business of selling human body parts and certain techniques for killing full term babies is kept secret from the public they are still supported by the hypocrite liberal left.

Planned parenthood is a licensed healthcare provider.

Well that makes killing babies good.

Wait it doesnt? Nevermind then

Planned parenthood is a licensed healthcare provider.
That intentionally kills human beings unable to defend themselves

While I'm against abortion as a means of birth control (which is neither of our business) we're NEVER going to stop abortion, shouldn't we make it safer for the Mother or are you a member of the wire hanger crowd?

So since we will never be able to stop school shootings does that mean we shouldn't try?

Planned parenthood prevents more abortions.

Bullshit. That's like saying Charles Manson should have been acquitted.
NRA pays politicians to keep the gun laws dumb and people like you even dumber.

No, we vote in politicians that continue to uphold our rights.
Stop trying to take away our rights and the NRA won't have to work so hard on our behalf....
Nobody's trying to take away your rights; people just want common-sense gun legislation. You're supporting a terrorist organization.

Common sense legislation? You mean like "kill the NRA"?

Yeah no one is trying to take away rights

A woman could to the NRA and get a mammogram?

When did they start doing that?
Too many fruit loops for breakfast this morning? You seem a bit confused.

Your post is ridiculous. Abortion is not the death of a human being or a baby. An abortion is a medical procedure and is the same as a miscarriage. God aborts 500,000 fetuses every year in the US. Do you disapprove of God? Abortion and miscarriage are the same thing: expulsion from the uterus of an embryo or fetus before viability. It happens spontaneously as well as with a medical procedure.

As a man, BTW, you are in absolutely no position to dictate to a woman what she can and cannot do with her body.

How about we women dictate that all men should have vasectomies until we say they are mature and reliable enough to be fathers and can have the procedure reversed? How about women demand by law that men should be the ones responsible for birth control?

Last edited:

Which human beings. Report that to police.

The 63 million that have been murdered in the womb. Those human beings.
Oh, well here's some thoughts and prayers for them.

Really, because I never see libs offering up thoughts and prayers to the millions killed in the womb.

Your post is ridiculous. Abortion is not the death of a human being or a baby. An abortion is a medical procedure and is the same as a miscarriage. God aborts 500,000 fetuses every year in the US. Do you disapprove of God? Abortion and miscarriage are the same thing: expulsion from the uterus of an embryo or fetus before viability. It happens spontaneously as well as with a medical procedure.

As a man, BTW, you are in absolutely no position to dictate to a woman what she can and cannot do with her body.

How about we women dictate that all men should have vasectomies until we say they are mature and reliable enough to be fathers and can have the procedure reversed? How about women demand by law that men should be the ones responsible for birth control?

Please stop lying to yourself.

Forum List

Back