Planned parenthood actually kills human beings, the NRA does not.

The amount of hate the left dishes at NRA, pretty much makes it worth it to donate to them. They must be doing something very correctly.

I think so even despite not owning any guns as of this moment.

Planned parenthood is a licensed healthcare provider.
That intentionally kills human beings unable to defend themselves

While I'm against abortion as a means of birth control (which is neither of our business) we're NEVER going to stop abortion, shouldn't we make it safer for the Mother or are you a member of the wire hanger crowd?
It is your business if that is your child.

Then it's their business not yours or mine.
Bullshit and kindly fuck off.

What, no point to make?

Really tired of hearing about the NRA. Planned parenthood gets our tax dollars, the NRA does not. Planned parenthood kills, the NRA does not.

Give it a rest. The NRA is not the bogeyman...

Bullshit. That's like saying Charles Manson should have been acquitted.
NRA pays politicians to keep the gun laws dumb and people like you even dumber.

No, we vote in politicians that continue to uphold our rights.
Stop trying to take away our rights and the NRA won't have to work so hard on our behalf....

Why don't you place blame where it belongs......irresponsible gun owners.

Really tired of hearing about the NRA. Planned parenthood gets our tax dollars, the NRA does not. Planned parenthood kills, the NRA does not.

Which human beings. Report that to police.

The 63 million that have been murdered in the womb. Those human beings.
I do believe I will go with the Supreme Court, and established law, rather than you brainwashed dupes of the GOP. Many thanks to President Obama for giving free birth control to all women, which has already cut abortions by at least 40% except where blocked by hypocrite GOP swine, who want to keep this wedge issue going forever.

I do believe I will go with the Supreme Court, and established law, rather than you brainwashed dupes of the GOP. Many thanks to President Obama for giving free birth control to all women, which has already cut abortions by at least 40% except where blocked by hypocrite GOP swine, who want to keep this wedge issue going forever.

Its not law or law of the land. Its a ruling.

The NRA is most definitely a donor to republicans and the gun lobby to keep america floating in military grade weapons for no reason but profit.
Planned parenthood has way more invested in counseling new parents and helping to deal with early childhood problems with counseling and they also distribute birth control to those who are going to be sexually active. That leaves out religious girls as they don't have contraception only abortions.
"military grade weapons"
None of the weapons that I can buy are anything like the ones I fired in the military. Other than some plastics and composite materials. My M16 had a selector switch for semi-auto and burst. My AR-15 does not.
I also was the SAW gunner for my unit that's a light machine gun can't pick that one up at the local gun store. I was also qualified on the M2 .50 cal. heavy machine gun, go down to the gun store and what do you know not in stock either.

To be clear I can get these weapons legally but i have to go through a shit ton of federal red tape and they are not anywhere near cheap.

The NRA is most definitely a donor to republicans and the gun lobby to keep america floating in military grade weapons for no reason but profit.
Planned parenthood has way more invested in counseling new parents and helping to deal with early childhood problems with counseling and they also distribute birth control to those who are going to be sexually active. That leaves out religious girls as they don't have contraception only abortions.
"military grade weapons"
None of the weapons that I can buy are anything like the ones I fired in the military. Other than some plastics and composite materials. My M16 had a selector switch for semi-auto and burst. My AR-15 does not.
I also was the SAW gunner for my unit that's a light machine gun can't pick that one up at the local gun store. I was also qualified on the M2 .50 cal. heavy machine gun, go down to the gun store and what do you know not in stock either.

To be clear I can get these weapons legally but i have to go through a shit ton of federal red tape and they are not anywhere near cheap.

They sure can kill a lot of people really fast though. See Vegas and Orlando. No lawful use for mass killing guns.

"military grade weapons"

They sure can kill a lot of people really fast though. See Vegas and Orlando. No lawful use for mass killing guns.
I get sick and tired of explaining this but He I go again. An AR-15 is functionally no different than a .223 hunting rifle. You people want to ban something because of the way it looks not the way it functions. The willful ignorance is staggering.

"military grade weapons"

I get sick and tired of explaining this but He I go again. An AR-15 is functionally no different than a .223 hunting rifle. You people want to ban something because of the way it looks not the way it functions. The willful ignorance is staggering.
I see you don’t deny they kill lots of people really fast. I think that is why machine guns are heavily regulated.

I would ban high capacity magazines.

"military grade weapons"

I see you don’t deny they kill lots of people really fast. I think that is why machine guns are heavily regulated.

More ignorance. With a little practice there is no significant time difference between firing rounds from a 30 round magazine and changing out than a 10 rd.

"military grade weapons"

More ignorance. With a little practice there is no significant time difference between firing rounds from a 30 round magazine and changing out than a 10 rd.

Then you should have no problem with a magazine limit.

YouTube is loaded with magazine load failures btw. Happens to everyone really.

"military grade weapons"

Sorry but it's the complete opposite there is no reason to ban magazines because of their capacity and what the fuck does youtube have to do with what I'm talking about.

Flat out Lie. Military weapons are NOT sold legally to the general public anywhere in the United States.

Have you ever considered that if you avoided going off the deep end with lies and radical exaggerations your posts might carry more weight? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Sorry but it's the complete opposite there is no reason to ban magazines because of their capacity and what the fuck does youtube have to do with what I'm talking about.

Only if you want to slow down mass killers, but I guess you don’t want to

It shows how people often fail reloading. So the more reloading the more chance to fail. You pretend to be smart so you should get that.

Flat out Lie. Military weapons are NOT sold legally to the general public anywhere in the United States.

Have you ever considered that if you avoided going off the deep end with lies and radical exaggerations your posts might carry more weight? Yeah, I didn't think so.

The guns used in Orlando and Vegas sure did kill many really fast though.

So rifle launched grenades that are sold on the streets are not military grade?

Its not law or law of the land. Its a ruling.
Everyone except brainwashed morons and the hypocrite GOP recognizes it as established law, since 1971 for crying out loud. When the GOP has the power they do nothing about it, you are just a silly dupe.

Forum List

Back