Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

Or change it because why does the government collect for unions?

They aren't. In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.

In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.

And gosh, isn't it awful that now the union will have to collect on their own.

Republicans bashing American workers and lying to do it.

No, Republicans bashing liberal unions.

Public employees have no business being unionized period.

All they do is beg/bribe their Democrat/Govt benefactors for more, more, more.....

F--k them.
and capitalists don't, even without Labor's knowledge or informed consent.

Labor does not own the company, they are paid to work, not to run a business.

I pay people to run all of my businesses. I take no effort in the day-to-day operation. Any smart employer does that.

Since you don't own a business, it doesn't matter.

I own five, soon to be six, and Angel Invest another three.

Answer this: How much money does it cost the State to deduct and distribute deductions for an employee?

Less than it's going to cost the union to collect on their own. LOL!

any comment about how may Firms don't make it?

More diversions, that is all you have. You won't answer questions, shows how insecure you are with your beliefs.
deductions happen; why Only a problem with union dues; it seems arbitrary and capricious.

deductions happen

End all deductions, now!

Only a problem with union dues

Because unions suck and we don't like them.
How's that for a cause? Kill the unions! Today!
just hearsay and soothsay; i got it.

Wrong, we really don't like them.
so; just some up with better solutions at lower cost that are not so arbitrary and capricious.

deductions happen; why Only a problem with union dues; it seems arbitrary and capricious.

This may come as a terrible shock but unions can still negotiate or pay to have a company collect member dues for them. All this law does is remove the gov't requirement that companies must do the union's job.
why only a problem with some deductions, it seems arbitrary and capricious.
Once more for the terminally dense loony leftist:
No non-gov't agency has the inalienable right to require a company to auto-deduct employee paychecks. If the unions and the employees want that convenience, let them negotiate or pay for it but the biz reserves the right to tell unions to do their own collections.
The arrogance of loony lefties never ceases to amuse me.
You misunderstand the concept; Labor collectively bargained for that; the Firm should have objected to it and found another solution from inception.

Labor collectively bargained for that

The members took a vote to have their dues taken out of their paycheck?
Damn, kid, you are funnier every day.
Voluntary signatories usually have informed consent.

I can go back to 2009, I have not paid any fees on my checking or savings accounts. Before then there were fees.

What changed? btw, if you use your ATM card at another bank do you get charged?

I went in asked questions and signed up for a different type of account. I don't know about being charged with using an ATM card at another bank, I have never needed to. I have an ATM cards, credit cards, and cash. I usually find a place that might take one of them.

More diversions, that is all you have. You won't answer questions, shows how insecure you are with your beliefs.

deductions happen

End all deductions, now!

so; just some up with better solutions at lower cost that are not so arbitrary and capricious.
The solution has been give that is not arbitrary or capricious, you just don't like the answer. Not anyone's issue but yours and yours alone.

This may come as a terrible shock but unions can still negotiate or pay to have a company collect member dues for them. All this law does is remove the gov't requirement that companies must do the union's job.
No non-gov't agency has the inalienable right to require a company to auto-deduct employee paychecks. If the unions and the employees want that convenience, let them negotiate or pay for it but the biz reserves the right to tell unions to do their own collections.
You misunderstand the concept; Labor collectively bargained for that; the Firm should have objected to it and found another solution from inception.

The firm is allowed to object. The government forces it to "agree" to the union contract.

deductions happen

End all deductions, now!

Here's a lower cost solution.

No...union...deductions.

Labor collectively bargained for that

The members took a vote to have their dues taken out of their paycheck?
Damn, kid, you are funnier every day.
Voluntary signatories usually have informed consent.

I guess they can voluntarily pay their dues in another fashion.
Or not pay.

Public employees have less rights than private employees?

When they live off the public tit, you bet your stupid ass.....

They don't live off the public tit, they do a job for a salary. What they do with their money is non of anybodies business.

AGAIN; How much does it cost the State to deduct and distribute deductions for an employee?

Yep, the jobs they do are for a salary and benefits paid for with taxpayer funds. With unions buying the influence of dem politicians who reward them with increased salaries and benefits. Its called corruption.

Wouldn't that include any employee of any business that derives any revenue directly or indirectly from taxpayer funds?

Nope. Non-union employees don't pay dues that mostly get turned over to Democrat politicians.

Illogical wants to control what employees can do with THEIR monies. It's none of his or your business.

Or change it because why does the government collect for unions?

They aren't. In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.

In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.

And gosh, isn't it awful that now the union will have to collect on their own.

Republicans bashing American workers and lying to do it.

No, Republicans bashing liberal unions.

Except Unions are a collective of employees.

and capitalists don't, even without Labor's knowledge or informed consent.

Labor does not own the company, they are paid to work, not to run a business.

I pay people to run all of my businesses. I take no effort in the day-to-day operation. Any smart employer does that.

Since you don't own a business, it doesn't matter.

I own five, soon to be six, and Angel Invest another three.

Answer this: How much money does it cost the State to deduct and distribute deductions for an employee?

Less than it's going to cost the union to collect on their own. LOL!

Republicans stated that it costs money to deduct and distribute, but nobody (including the Republicans pushing the American worker bashing) can state and number. Until you have a number, don't bother replying.

Even if that is true, it doesn't equate to your claim that "you pay for ALL bank services, whether you use them or not."

The monies charged go to operations of the bank.

Customers don't get charged for services they don't use, so your claim is false.

Possibly in Canada, but here in the US, all but wealthy bank customers pay for all services whether they use them or not.

Wrong again.

I can go back to 2009, I have not paid any fees on my checking or savings accounts. Before then there were fees.

What changed? btw, if you use your ATM card at another bank do you get charged?

I went in asked questions and signed up for a different type of account. I don't know about being charged with using an ATM card at another bank, I have never needed to. I have an ATM cards, credit cards, and cash. I usually find a place that might take one of them.

I see. I'll bet your new account has restrictions, doesn't it.

The firm is allowed to object. The government forces it to "agree" to the union contract.

Is that Canadian law?

Forum List

Back