Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

I can go back to 2009, I have not paid any fees on my checking or savings accounts. Before then there were fees.

What changed? btw, if you use your ATM card at another bank do you get charged?

I went in asked questions and signed up for a different type of account. I don't know about being charged with using an ATM card at another bank, I have never needed to. I have an ATM cards, credit cards, and cash. I usually find a place that might take one of them.

I see. I'll bet your new account has restrictions, doesn't it.

None that I know of, like what? I can use the ATM card unlimited, I can write checks unlimited, I can use cashiers checks and have done 15 one month and no charge. No charge on money orders. No monthly fee. No minimum balance.

Or change it because why does the government collect for unions?

They aren't. In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.

In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.

And gosh, isn't it awful that now the union will have to collect on their own.

Republicans bashing American workers and lying to do it.

No, Republicans bashing liberal unions.

Except Unions are a collective of employees.

Then the employees will gladly continue to pay their dues.
Just like the teacher's unions in Wisconsin. LOL!

deductions happen; why Only a problem with union dues; it seems arbitrary and capricious.

deductions happen

End all deductions, now!

Only a problem with union dues

Because unions suck and we don't like them.
How's that for a cause? Kill the unions! Today!
just hearsay and soothsay; i got it.

Wrong, we really don't like them.
so; just some up with better solutions at lower cost that are not so arbitrary and capricious.

Here's a lower cost solution.

No...union...deductions.

It still hasn't been established that deducting and distributing costs employers any money.

deductions happen

End all deductions, now!

so; just some up with better solutions at lower cost that are not so arbitrary and capricious.

No...union...deductions.

It still hasn't been established that deducting and distributing costs employers any money.

If you backed up your BS all your "companies" would be union and you would know the answer. Since you don't, you have no clue.

Labor does not own the company, they are paid to work, not to run a business.

I pay people to run all of my businesses. I take no effort in the day-to-day operation. Any smart employer does that.

Since you don't own a business, it doesn't matter.

I own five, soon to be six, and Angel Invest another three.

Answer this: How much money does it cost the State to deduct and distribute deductions for an employee?

Less than it's going to cost the union to collect on their own. LOL!

Republicans stated that it costs money to deduct and distribute, but nobody (including the Republicans pushing the American worker bashing) can state and number. Until you have a number, don't bother replying.

Republicans stated that it costs money to deduct and distribute

How about this? I don't care if it was free, fuck the unions.

deductions happen

End all deductions, now!

No...union...deductions.

Gosh, I hope it's not too expensive and difficult for the unions to send a bill to union members for their dues.

I can go back to 2009, I have not paid any fees on my checking or savings accounts. Before then there were fees.

I went in asked questions and signed up for a different type of account. I don't know about being charged with using an ATM card at another bank, I have never needed to. I have an ATM cards, credit cards, and cash. I usually find a place that might take one of them.

None that I know of, like what? I can use the ATM card unlimited, I can write checks unlimited, I can use cashiers checks and have done 15 one month and no charge. No charge on money orders. No monthly fee. No minimum balance.

Fantastic! When your limited time offer expires, how much are they going to charge you?

They aren't. In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.

In this example government is distributing a voluntary deduction authorized by the employee which cost the government ZERO in time or money.

And gosh, isn't it awful that now the union will have to collect on their own.

Republicans bashing American workers and lying to do it.

No, Republicans bashing liberal unions.

Except Unions are a collective of employees.

Then the employees will gladly continue to pay their dues.
Just like the teacher's unions in Wisconsin. LOL!

Republicans attacking workers is probably the reason that Wisconsin's job growth is one of the worst in the Midwest.

No...union...deductions.

If you backed up your BS all your "companies" would be union and you would know the answer. Since you don't, you have no clue.

My employees are free to vote in a Union. Since their pay and benefits are higher than Union scale, they'd be taking a pay/benefit cut.

I pay people to run all of my businesses. I take no effort in the day-to-day operation. Any smart employer does that.

Answer this: How much money does it cost the State to deduct and distribute deductions for an employee?

Republicans stated that it costs money to deduct and distribute, but nobody (including the Republicans pushing the American worker bashing) can state and number. Until you have a number, don't bother replying.

Fuck the American worker.......How teabagger of you.

No...union...deductions.

Gosh, I hope it's not too expensive and difficult for the unions to send a bill to union members for their dues.

Try to focus; It still hasn't been established that deducting and distributing costs employers any money.

Fantastic! When your limited time offer expires, how much are they going to charge you?

I'm not sure, how long do they usually last, so far it's been since 2009.

No...union...deductions.

My employees are free to vote in a Union. Since their pay and benefits are higher than Union scale, they'd be taking a pay/benefit cut.

LOL! Yeah, that is a good excuse, so you really have no faith in unions but want everyone else to have one. what a bunch of BS.

No, just fuck the unions. And the Democrats they support.

No...union...deductions.

Try to focus; It still hasn't been established that deducting and distributing costs employers any money.

It's been established that I don't care.
Fuck the unions, let them collect the dues on their own.
May they be as successful as the Wisconsin teachers unions. LOL!

deductions happen; why Only a problem with union dues; it seems arbitrary and capricious.

This may come as a terrible shock but unions can still negotiate or pay to have a company collect member dues for them. All this law does is remove the gov't requirement that companies must do the union's job.
why only a problem with some deductions, it seems arbitrary and capricious.
Once more for the terminally dense loony leftist:
No non-gov't agency has the inalienable right to require a company to auto-deduct employee paychecks. If the unions and the employees want that convenience, let them negotiate or pay for it but the biz reserves the right to tell unions to do their own collections.
The arrogance of loony lefties never ceases to amuse me.
You misunderstand the concept; Labor collectively bargained for that; the Firm should have objected to it and found another solution from inception.

The firm is allowed to object. The government forces it to "agree" to the union contract.
yes, because they bargained, collectively, with the union.

No...union...deductions.

That's kind of our point dude. You just made the case that employees could be better off with a choice, rather then being forced into a Union they don't really want.

This is why union are on the decline. It's not because "evil capitalist republicans blaw blaw blaw", it's because they suck.. even a left-wing Union supporter like yourself, just pointed out that non-union employees have a better deal.

After admitting you pay better than the Unions, you think being pro-Union is pro-worker? You are promoting unions which by your own admission pay less than you yourself do? How teabagger of you......

You need a better bank. I realize you just aren't all that bright, but what he has is COMMON. I have pretty much the same thing, and haven't paid any fees in the ~12 years since I opened the account. Only requirement is that I have direct-deposit into the account, which I would do anyway.

Forum List

Back