Pizza vending machines come to the USA

I find it so frustrating that we, always manage to blame us anytime corporate america takes a dump on us.....just because people are fed up with stagnant wages, no raises in years and want more for their labor, you ass ho's want to point fingers at us. They can decrease workers all the hell they want, but at the end of the day, wages in this country must be addressed.

If nobody can afford a nine dollar pizza from a machine, then the machine closes and the delivery driver gets his job back. Problem solved.

I find it so frustrating that we, always manage to blame us anytime corporate america takes a dump on us.....just because people are fed up with stagnant wages, no raises in years and want more for their labor, you ass ho's want to point fingers at us. They can decrease workers all the hell they want, but at the end of the day, wages in this country must be addressed.

That's how Randbots roll. They drop to their knees at the sight of a Corporation with a whip in its hand and go ... yes... master... may ... I .... have ... another".

Boggles the mind, this authoritarian-passive shit.

You can get an entire three topping pizza at one or the best pizza places in this area for $11. Why would anyone, other than no time before class, by a piece of pizza from a vending machine where the cardboard it is on will taste better than the pizza?

If it was $4 maybe. $9? Fail.

what they call pizza in flyover country is cardboard and ketchup with fake tasteless cheese , only NYC, philly and chicago has what a person could call pizza

I need to check out some of the NYC venues, meanwhile I got to Pepe's in New Haven which is rated the best in the country quite often. The pre-WWII, continuous 700 degree coal fired ovens are part of the magic. I think the ovens are shut down once a year for maintenance.

Crooked Hillary wants to close down the coal industry. Which is another reason The Donald is going to win! Let's keep pizza great in New Haven. The Donald 2016.

For all you Leftists that don't know shit about vending machines, it only takes a half hour to service them. If you think that's just as expensive as paying 6 employees working 2 shifts at $15 an hour, you demonstrate yet again that Leftists SUCK at math.

I am great at math. I calculate that I will go to one in California, get burned, and get a jury to award me $100,000,000.00

Good plan. :thup:
-- Except then you have to go collect from a machine.

Perhaps the court will rule the nearest ATM has to load you up.

What if the ATM files an appeal to my television that issues an injunction that allows me to only watch the home shopping channels? Sounds riskier than I originally planned. Damned Robots!!!

what they call pizza in flyover country is cardboard and ketchup with fake tasteless cheese , only NYC, philly and chicago has what a person could call pizza

I need to check out some of the NYC venues, meanwhile I got to Pepe's in New Haven which is rated the best in the country quite often. The pre-WWII, continuous 700 degree coal fired ovens are part of the magic. I think the ovens are shut down once a year for maintenance.

Crooked Hillary wants to close down the coal industry. Which is another reason The Donald is going to win! Let's keep pizza great in New Haven. The Donald 2016.

They can just take a couple pickups down to WV and KY and pick up the coal along the highway

For all you Leftists that don't know shit about vending machines, it only takes a half hour to service them. If you think that's just as expensive as paying 6 employees working 2 shifts at $15 an hour, you demonstrate yet again that Leftists SUCK at math.

I am great at math. I calculate that I will go to one in California, get burned, and get a jury to award me $100,000,000.00
Correction, you are great at Meth!!

You can get an entire three topping pizza at one or the best pizza places in this area for $11. Why would anyone, other than no time before class, by a piece of pizza from a vending machine where the cardboard it is on will taste better than the pizza?

We're talking about college students. For Ramen warriors, this is a step up.

If nobody can afford a nine dollar pizza from a machine, then the machine closes and the delivery driver gets his job back. Problem solved.
Yes, even though it's been highly successful in Europe for 10 years, it's sure to fail here.

Don't Leftists want us to be more like Europe?

Last edited:
First pizza vending machine offers homemade pies for $9 - NBC News

The nation's first pizza ATM was installed at Xavier University. For $9, the device will move a handmade pizza pie to an oven for 3 minutes before dispensing it into the hands of hungry students. Al Roker says, "It's a wonderful world we live in."

$15/hr zealots. Meet your replacement.

People who think a pizza spat out of a machine is a "meal" are the reasons we get monstrosities like Donald Rump.
What in the fuck is wrong with this species?
Yes, right wing food on a college university.

Yes, even though it's been highly successful in Europe for 10 years, it's sure to fail here.

Don't Leftists want us to be more like Europe?
I am hoping they annex us

Good plan. :thup:
-- Except then you have to go collect from a machine.

Perhaps the court will rule the nearest ATM has to load you up.

What if the ATM files an appeal to my television that issues an injunction that allows me to only watch the home shopping channels? Sounds riskier than I originally planned. Damned Robots!!!

Who are the ATW? LMFAO

The nation's first pizza ATM was installed at Xavier University. For $9, the device will move a handmade pizza pie to an oven for 3 minutes before dispensing it into the hands of hungry students. Al Roker says, "It's a wonderful world we live in."

new Yorkers are not eating ATM pizza. lol.

for normal people, quality matters
I would hope New Yorkers would have a little more pride. Eating ATM pizza in New York would be like chewing on a Slim Jim when there's a steakhouse across the street.

I would hope New Yorkers would have a little more pride. Eating ATM pizza in New York would be like chewing on a Slim Jim when there's a steakhouse across the street.

Chicago pizza is better.

Chicago pizza is better.
I live in Idaho.

We grow potatoes.

Yay.

Chicago pizza is better.
I live in Idaho.

We grow potatoes.

Yay.

My favorite place. :)

We're talking about college students. For Ramen warriors, this is a step up.

Xavier is a rich, private Catholic college... there are very few students there eating Ramen noodles.

can't argue with that one.

Chicago pizza is better.

not in this or any other lifetime. :)

All You Need to Know About Di Fara, 2009

L&B Spumoni Gardens

Forum List

Back